racer1

Post Thu May 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Re: Danica pictures

Thanks for that & heres another pic from that event:

<<

racer1

Post Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 am

Danica spending time at the Boys & Girls club in Charlotte.

<<

jdpirate

Post Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 am

nice pics!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

red man

Post Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 pm

"Great seeing the fans out at Charlotte Motor Speedway:"

<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 pm

The Boss, photo bombing........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 pm

MikeVP wrote:
That is my son Alex. And you are correct...he'll never be the same again!!!

That is awesome Mike! 8-) 8-) 8-)
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Keelan may be giving Ricky a run for his money....too cute!
<<

bowtie_4

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Annalee wrote:Image

LOL..I saw this when Kevin posted it on FB. His quote "finally some clarification".
Kevin is too funny!
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Quite possibly, that little man will change her mind about not wanting kids. 8-)
<<

MikeVP

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am

Annalee wrote:Image

I can tell ya, Alex was not too happy when he saw this shirt. Especially, the Ricky part....
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 pm

MIKE VP.......Alex probably won't like this picture either.....but it is really cute....Keelan and Day,Day......

I think Alex might like this one..........
Shooting new @CocaColaRacing commercials today! Grab a Coke Zero like @DanicaPatrick & #ShareaCoke with a friend. pic.twitter.com/riYn4akuHE

<<

MikeVP

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 am

ANNALEE...Yeah, Alex wouldn't like that one either. But WoW, the Coke Zero Picture is a really great shot of Danica!

Alex is getting geered up as we are making our annual pilgrimage to MIS on Sunday! My wife bought him a tshirt and ironed on the picture of him and Danica! When Alex met her, I told her the story of how he became her biggest fan.... We were at IMS during Pole day in 2009 and Danica was walking back to the garage. The crowd was yelling her name...then became quiet. Alex then stood up and yelled "I love you Danica!". She turned and waved in his direction. Ever since, he is nuts for Danica! Danica then asked Alex to let her know where we would be during Driver ride arounds (on the pick up trucks) so she could look and listen for "I love you Danica"! We've become friends with many people at SHR and Alex has become an unofficial member of the SHR pit crews. (Alex has said he wants to be a front tire changer since he was 3). So I've contacted a few of the crew members to let Danica know where we'd be so she can look for him.

We just love everyone at SHR. Every employee has been so gracious and giving to us. And it is truly heart-felt from everyone. <3 <3

Can't wait for Sunday!!! Go SHR!!

Just a little background...Alex is 12 and we adopted him from Russia when he was 11 months old. He has FASD, which includes everything from seizures, ADHD, OCD, Growth issues, Social issues, and is mentally about the age of 6-7. He has gone through more things than most kids his age. However, He really is such a smart and funny boy, but the FASD just doesn't allow him to tell us how he feels....My wife and I are basically Alex's external brain. It's kinda like the "Groundhog Day" movie, where we have to tell him the same thing, hundreds of times every day. However, with NASCAR, Alex knows all the drivers, car numbers, facts... It is the one thing where Alex can actually express his feelings (somewhat) and hold an intellectual discussion. NASCAR is one of the 2 things that we do as a family, where I feel like we are a "normal" family!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 am

that is a great story Mike, Alex looks like a really cool kid, glad he has something that he really enjoys and to meet Danica, he had to be on cloud nine.....
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:27 am

MikeVP wrote:ANNALEE...Yeah, Alex wouldn't like that one either. But WoW, the Coke Zero Picture is a really great shot of Danica!

Alex is getting geered up as we are making our annual pilgrimage to MIS on Sunday! My wife bought him a tshirt and ironed on the picture of him and Danica! When Alex met her, I told her the story of how he became her biggest fan.... We were at IMS during Pole day in 2009 and Danica was walking back to the garage. The crowd was yelling her name...then became quiet. Alex then stood up and yelled "I love you Danica!". She turned and waved in his direction. Ever since, he is nuts for Danica! Danica then asked Alex to let her know where we would be during Driver ride arounds (on the pick up trucks) so she could look and listen for "I love you Danica"! We've become friends with many people at SHR and Alex has become an unofficial member of the SHR pit crews. (Alex has said he wants to be a front tire changer since he was 3). So I've contacted a few of the crew members to let Danica know where we'd be so she can look for him.

We just love everyone at SHR. Every employee has been so gracious and giving to us. And it is
truly heart-felt from everyone. <3 <3

Can't wait for Sunday!!! Go SHR!!

Just a little background...Alex is 12 and we adopted him from Russia when he was 11 months old. He has FASD, which includes everything from seizures, ADHD, OCD, Growth issues, Social issues, and is mentally about the age of 6-7. He has gone through more things than most kids his age. However, He really is such a smart and funny boy, but the FASD just doesn't allow him to tell us how he feels....My wife and I are basically Alex's external brain. It's kinda like the "Groundhog Day" movie, where we have to tell him the same thing, hundreds of times every day. However, with
NASCAR, Alex knows all the drivers, car numbers, facts... It is the one thing where Alex can actually express his feelings (somewhat) and hold an intellectual discussion. NASCAR is one of the 2 things that we do as a family, where I feel like we are a "normal" family!

This just warms my heart....how loving and caring of your family to adopt this little boy.....Alex may struggle each and every day, but he's such a lucky little boy to have you and your wife to care for him........and I know you feel the same about him......through his struggles you come to realize what is really important in life.....God Bless you all....I hope he has the time of his life this weekend!!! If she could win this race .........that would be amazing for Alex.....Please share your Photos of the weekend if you can......

OKAY DANICA PRESSURE IS ON......WIN ONE FOR ALEX..... :D :D
<<

MikeVP

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:09 am

michaeljohn wrote:that is a great story Mike, Alex looks like a really cool kid, glad he has something that he really enjoys and to meet Danica, he had to be on cloud nine.....

Thanks MichaelJohn. He was! Great name by the way - same as mine! :D
PreviousNext

Return to Danica