FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Patrick, Allgaier talk after race

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Patrick, Allgaier talk after race

Danica Patrick and #51-Justin Allgaier had a discussion in the garage about an incident they had during The Profit on CNBC 500 at Phoenix International Raceway. The caution waved on Lap 172 when Patrick, Allgaier and #32-Travis Kvapil got together. Patrick was upset on her radio about Allgaier, blaming him for the incident. Afterward, she went to Allgaier's garage stall and they talked. Patrick did not talk to media afterward, but Allgaier did. "She was just upset because she got involved in the crash that we had,'' said Allgaier, who finished 30th in a backup car after crashing during qualifying Friday. "She says she's been through this and that she felt like I needed to settle down at that point. I explained my position on why everything happened. I think she understood where I was coming from. It doesn't fix either one of our racecars. It doesn't fix either one of our days. Unfortunately, we were both having pretty decent days.''
So, how did Allgaier explain the incident to Patrick? "I just explained the situation,'' he said. "We went into the corner and I went to the outside and I think it was her and (David Ragan) and got by both of them and was just trying to get back in line and get going. Unfortunately, the end result was what it was."(Motor Racing Network)(3-3-2014)
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: Patrick, Allgaier talk after race

so does that mean he drove over her nose, or did she put the bumper to him?
ImageImageImage
<<

loominator20

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 am

Re: Patrick, Allgaier talk after race

I thinkthe#51 car tried to block Danica , she so Danica got a little upset and bumped the 51 car. Witch led to the collision into kvapil car.that when the 51 car tried to go back into his lane andthat's when Danica tried to pass and she got hit. It"s OK! payback is commlng.When? I would say at martinsville or bristol.OH YEA!

Return to Danica