FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica always has time...

<<

hawgwld66

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Re: Danica always has time...

I just noticed Danica is top of the list of stories on the Fox Sports app. .with the question Is this her week??
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Annalee wrote: Harvick's Keelan, just loves her...She is his favorite driver. He calls her day day...She just has a special way with kids.

Jr's niece's favorite is Danica too. The interview she did before the race (I think last week) with Danica was actually really good. I was surprised that a kid could have such composure and good questions. Fox should make her full time.

Rachael, that pic with the boy is great. The look on his face is absolutely priceless. 8-) 8-)
<<

14Smokem

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

michaeljohn wrote:i remember hearing stories about Sr always helping families, especially kids and he never wanted it to get out he helped someone, afraid it might ruin his intimidator image...

MJ, This is true according to what I learned.
I only learned of this about six years ago. A friend of mine is a former Earnhardt team member. He told me of some instances where Dale paid for damages he did to owners whose cars he "booted" knowing full well they were already strapped. He did talk about some personal favors, but I have forgotten those. It did change my opinion of Dale the Man.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

racer1

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 pm

"i remember hearing stories about Sr always helping families,------"

Hey guys---this is a Danica thread so you guys wanna leave your lovefest with the womanizing pig Earnhardt Sr OUT of this thread as it doesnt belong here the way he treated female drivers when he was alive as everyone knows, but call it justice for all females-- he isnt anymore. Personally I doubt he did anything that wasnt for himself--truth be told?

You wanna have your lovefest with Eanrhardt, Petty or other sexists pigs, there is a general Nascar section for that, as Mj always brings him up anywhere he can to get attention, even in a Danica thread where it clearly doesnt belong --and he knows it. :roll:
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Who made you a moderator, aka, Forum Police?
You seem to have anger issues.
Just sayin'.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 pm

haha, anyone who knows me, i am far from a SR fan, i was just telling a story of the man and how he helped people, its called continuing the thread and talking to other members, and if someone wants to talk about Sr's activities with women one just has to bring up a certain female driver that was dating ricky Jr while married..... nice morals
I miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Apparently this forum doesnt have a moderater and just lets the apparently senile nut cases like MJ & others now who apparently caught what he has, by constantly showing they arent smart enough to stay on topic in any thread here. MJ is a fanatical Danica hater who intentionally posts his Earnharts lovefest or other negative crap wherever Danica is discussed or mentioned even where it doesnt belong? Yet--he has the nerve to say he isnt a Earnhardt fan--what a loud of crap--as anyone seeing his comments know better, but obvioulsy he doesnt know better? :roll: .

There are threads for general Nascar info etc to put the comments for Earnhardts & Pettys or other drivers that dont belong in this or any other SHR driver thread. Each SHR driver has their own thread for their own news, info & pics etc as this thread IS ONLY for Danica info, news, info, comments, and nice pics some are posting. Therefore how tough is it for any mature person to stay on topic and not contaminate this site with Earnhardt or other drivers NONE related to the topic here where it doesnt belong as MJ has a habit of doing every chance he gets. Good grief its true--"you cant fix stupid". :roll: .

BTW--for those here who post Danica pics, news & info & decent comments I enjoy seeing it as I would hope other fans of Danicas also, so dont be turned off because this MJ character enjoys doing what he does as mentioned--thanks. 8-)
<<

14Smokem

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 am

racer1 wrote: senile nut cases like MJ & others
arent smart enough to stay on topic
MJ is a fanatical Danica hater
Earnharts lovefest or other negative crap
what a loud of crap

There are threads for general Nascar
comments for Earnhardts & Pettys or other drivers that dont belong in this or any other SHR driver thread.
thread IS ONLY for Danica info, news, info, comments, and nice pics some are posting.
mature person
"you cant fix stupid"

so dont be turned off because this MJ character enjoys doing what he does as mentioned

Racer1....

Do you talk to people in real life like you do here...????
During your ordinary day, do you interrupt a conversation when it changes course..???
Do you actually look somebody in the eye... and say to that person "you can't fix stupid"?
Do you try and control every situation around you to meet your perception of correct..??

There are folks in here of all persuasions, I can nearly guarantee there are folks in here
who have taken more green flags, checkered flags, and wins home than you might ever imagine.
There are folks in here that have Phd's, Masters, Engineering degrees, and Aeronautical degrees.

You may well be one of them. Act like it.
You are the bane of this site.
Rarely have I read a post where you have anything proper, friendly, warm, supportive, or pleasant in here. You spew trash, filth, hate, garbage, and rubbish nearly every time you post.

Straighten up and fly right..... AND... Start right now......
I hope this message gets across loud and clear.

Further Racer1, do not take this lightly, you are driving good fun loving, lighthearted fans away from this site with your Danica Patrick fixation.

We all have our favorites, but your obsession with anything Danica borders on a sickness.

Should you decide to continue to harangue, insult, degrade, defame, and otherwise ridicule our fellow site members, I will ask one of my staff to compile your multitudinous tirades. Once done and assembled, I will forward them to those with the authority to deal with a poster of your ilk.

Regards

post script. My life does not revolve around any driver, any website, or any racing series.
I love them all.
I do have one very serious addiction..... Laughter, and I take that daily need very seriously.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:48 am

14smokem. I believe you got off the danica topic. Now we have to knee cap ya! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:43 am

i all honesty, i have no ill will towards danica, i hope she can keep her foot in the door to bring more women into the sprint cup series, i just have no respect for you racer. it is plain and simple, every chance you get you call me names and thats fine. i do not go looking for conflict, but for whatever reason, you have to go in the threads i start and trash the drivers, you almost gloat that the tv ratings are down, well keep in mind danica is part of those ratings, you cant separate the two and just like in the twitter thread, you gotta bring your negativity to that, why should it bother you??? danica has a million fans and for whatever reason that seems to be important to you and any good press that Jr gets you trash him and his dad, i do not know why you obsess so much on people you claim to dislike, you can disagree and post comments that do disagree with others, but do it in a way that your not hurtful to others, this site is so much better when new members join in the fun, but for whatever reason you take joy in ripping this site apart so that no one enjoys it, im not askin you do this for me, do it for the others that par take in the site, do it for fellow fans like HB that tries to keep the danica forum going, i have nothing else to say, its actually boring responding to this nonsense on a weekly,daily basis.
<<

Searchers

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:55 pm

It is obvious to all of us normal posters what the single biggest problem is in the Danica section. I thought it had got itself under control last week but I guess the talking to wore off.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Searchers wrote:It is obvious to all of us normal posters what the single biggest problem is in the Danica section. I thought it had got itself under control last week but I guess the talking to wore off.

if you get a slap on the wrist that doesnt hurt, it makes you wanna do more and more until someone finally says something.
<<

justlisa

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm

racer1 wrote:Apparently this forum doesnt have a moderater and just lets the apparently senile nut cases like MJ & others now who apparently caught what he has, by constantly showing they arent smart enough to stay on topic in any thread here. MJ is a fanatical Danica hater who intentionally posts his Earnharts lovefest or other negative crap wherever Danica is discussed or mentioned even where it doesnt belong? Yet--he has the nerve to say he isnt a Earnhardt fan--what a loud of crap--as anyone seeing his comments know better, but obvioulsy he doesnt know better? :roll: .

There are threads for general Nascar info etc to put the comments for Earnhardts & Pettys or other drivers that dont belong in this or any other SHR driver thread. Each SHR driver has their own thread for their own news, info & pics etc as this thread IS ONLY for Danica info, news, info, comments, and nice pics some are posting. Therefore how tough is it for any mature person to stay on topic and not contaminate this site with Earnhardt or other drivers NONE related to the topic here where it doesnt belong as MJ has a habit of doing every chance he gets. Good grief its true--"you cant fix stupid". :roll: .

BTW--for those here who post Danica pics, news & info & decent comments I enjoy seeing it as I would hope other fans of Danicas also, so dont be turned off because this MJ character enjoys doing what he does as mentioned--thanks. 8-)

As a member from the beginning I feel I should address your post. First off there are monitors. They just don't seem to be bothered by issues that should be able to be resolved by adults. They do remove members who are a problem after they become a nuisance. Second a conversation can change course midstream it does not mean it should be excluded from said thread. Third, it is not nice to call others nasty names. Especially in a public thread. This site has seen its share of drama and trolls. In the end those who can not find a way to get along with the other members seem to find their way to the door. I am not saying this is you. I am giving my insight as what I have seen from the first month this site was opened. May you enjoy your stay here and hopefully it will be a pleasant experience.
Last edited by justlisa on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

justlisa

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 pm

14Smokem wrote:
racer1 wrote: senile nut cases like MJ & others
arent smart enough to stay on topic
MJ is a fanatical Danica hater
Earnharts lovefest or other negative crap
what a loud of crap

There are threads for general Nascar
comments for Earnhardts & Pettys or other drivers that dont belong in this or any other SHR driver thread.
thread IS ONLY for Danica info, news, info, comments, and nice pics some are posting.
mature person
"you cant fix stupid"

so dont be turned off because this MJ character enjoys doing what he does as mentioned

Racer1....

Do you talk to people in real life like you do here...????
During your ordinary day, do you interrupt a conversation when it changes course..???
Do you actually look somebody in the eye... and say to that person "you can't fix stupid"?
Do you try and control every situation around you to meet your perception of correct..??

There are folks in here of all persuasions, I can nearly guarantee there are folks in here
who have taken more green flags, checkered flags, and wins home than you might ever imagine.
There are folks in here that have Phd's, Masters, Engineering degrees, and Aeronautical degrees.

You may well be one of them. Act like it.
You are the bane of this site.
Rarely have I read a post where you have anything proper, friendly, warm, supportive, or pleasant in here. You spew trash, filth, hate, garbage, and rubbish nearly every time you post.

Straighten up and fly right..... AND... Start right now......
I hope this message gets across loud and clear.

Further Racer1, do not take this lightly, you are driving good fun loving, lighthearted fans away from this site with your Danica Patrick fixation.

We all have our favorites, but your obsession with anything Danica borders on a sickness.

Should you decide to continue to harangue, insult, degrade, defame, and otherwise ridicule our fellow site members, I will ask one of my staff to compile your multitudinous tirades. Once done and assembled, I will forward them to those with the authority to deal with a poster of your ilk.

Regards

post script. My life does not revolve around any driver, any website, or any racing series.
I love them all.
I do have one very serious addiction..... Laughter, and I take that daily need very seriously.

Wonderful post my friend.
Previous

Return to Danica