FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Grand Marshall is an Idiot

<<

kim92164

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 am

Re: The Grand Marshall is an Idiot

I don't know who the Grand Marshall was, but it could have been a slip of the tongue. It could have even been that he's possibly, I'm not saying that he actually is, but possibly doesn't think that women should be racing and that was his way of saying it. Another scenario is that maybe he's heard Tony say that Danica is one of the guys in the garage even though she's a woman. Sometimes people do forget that there is another gender around when 99% are male. Hope this makes sense, I'm not backing what he said, but it's possible that there were more than 1 thing that could have made him say what he did. I know from experience that I've rehearsed and rehearsed what I was going to say during a skit or talk, but when the time came something that different came out and I couldn't redo it and I would think why did I say that, I wasn't suppose to. I'm sure that Danica didn't take offense to it, she's probably use to it by now.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: The Grand Marshall is an Idiot

beaverpond wrote:oh I understand where it started...I am just hoping we can get this back on track and back on subject.

My daughter was asking me how to do that without upsetting people and I said ... you can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all of the people all of the time ... that said sometimes you just have to be straight forward with them, but polite about it at the same time. Can you believe I just said that. :shock:

beaver, hope the lil beaver is not too upset about this... blogs turn left and right, circle back, do loop de loops... LOL One thing is for sure around here - you can never tell where a blog will go ... or control the force. LOL

She should be a little happy & proud - her blog sprouted legs ( LOL ) and has led to further discussion that has people talking ... and I think that's a good thing. :-) Go lil beaver! :-) Great post, what ever direction it took, or is taking, or has taken ... :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Previous

Return to Danica