FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4 dumb things said about Nascars biggest star

<<

racer1

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 pm

4 dumb things said about Nascars biggest star

This is good, funny and so accurate. 8-)

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles ... photos.htm

Best comment "-----------------fans are not attracted to subpar racers, nor do they care about them; if she was so horrible there would be very little PR buzz around her---------"-
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 am

Re: 4 dumb things said about Nascars biggest star

racer1 wrote:This is good, funny and so accurate. 8-)

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles ... photos.htm

Best comment "-----------------fans are not attracted to subpar racers, nor do they care about them; if she was so horrible there would be very little PR buzz around her---------"-

I agree with you. Fans do like Sub par drivers. I know some John Andretti Fans, & he has a better resume in Cup than Danica. I admire people that like Drivers that aren't the best. What ruins it for Danica with a lot of fans, is the fanatical fans & the PR buzz as this guy put it, that trys to convince everyone that a subpar driver is better than they are. Then making a big deal about said drivers trying to force them down our throats. John Andretti Fans never tried to do such things in the cup series. So we can sit back & say hey that is cool you are rooting for a driver that isn't that popular or have tons of fans. I think the same way of Danica fans rooting for a subpar driver in cup, when they are rational fans. I think it is dumb to ask why do you like such & such driver, they aren't any good. It is fans that like the not so great drivers that make Racing successful. In all racing series. If everyone rooted for the best drivers. When they aren't in the show or wreck out no one would pay attention. I wish some other lesser drivers could get some TV time. maybe they could build their fan base some.

BTW about the Article. The Petty's are pretty petty. What Kyle doesn't seem to realize is when he called Danica "not a race car driver" he was also saying every race car driver in the country that didn't make it to cup isn't a race car driver either. I guarantee you our cars have banged doors with much better race car drivers than Kyle Petty. I don't defend Danica very often especially since there is a bazillion crazy Danica fans to come to her defense, but in this case I did defend her. If she can drive a cup car for 500 miles without wrecking it. She is a race car driver. She may not be a quality cup driver, but she is definitely a race car driver.

If more of her fans were like Hboyle & not like ..... say some others. I bet a lot of her non fans would have more hopeful things to say on Danica subjects.
Just like with Dale Jr. with all his crazy fans & the media trying to make him something he is not. You had no grey area. You had Dale Jr fans & anti Dale jr fans. Once the crazy fans either went away or calmed down, you don't see so much negative things on Dale Jr. anymore.
Now it is just the black helicopters conspiracy theorists that talk about Dale jr.
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 am

The actual article says "ARGUABLY" biggest star.....you left that out. HOW IN THE F&*k is she even on the "ARGUABLY" list??...... Never mind, she's popular, I forgot. Once again, call me crazy buuuuuuut, I tend to think that CHAMPIONSHIPS are a H3LLUVA lot more important than popularity. There again, this is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it. 8-) 8-) :P :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:The actual article says "ARGUABLY" biggest star.....you left that out. HOW IN THE F&*k is she even on the "ARGUABLY" list??...... Never mind, she's popular, I forgot. Once again, call me crazy buuuuuuut, I tend to think that CHAMPIONSHIPS are a H3LLUVA lot more important than popularity. There again, this is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it. 8-) 8-) :P :P :P

Least winning a fair amount of races! ;) :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !

Return to Danica