FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Facebook

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 am

Facebook

people here think we are rough on danica, well last nite i was reading the go daddy race team page, and the stuff that was posted on that page makes some of us look like amateurs, many posts called er a certain "Sl*t" name, so im curious do our two danicas go flexing their muscle and put people in their place? it is an official page and frankly more people that post on there, or do they hide here?
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 am

Re: Facebook

It would be a full time job defending her.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 am

For all the commotion she deals with or without she "laughs all the way to the bank". I don't believe open wheel female drivers ever had to put up with the crap Miss Patrick has had. They were treated with respect and their reputation was left alone. I think it's time we picked on a few male drivers. Leaving out JJ as he's had enough said about him. I think a good start would be with the "ole school guys" as they had a few who did things that shook peoples heads. Especially those that were buddies with Big Bill France.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

futura64

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks for pointing that site out MJ. I took a look at it and saw a few of those posts you spoke of. You have to sit back for a moment and think about what type of person would take the time to post such cruel, vicious rhetoric. Ask youself "What is their motivation?'

When you've thought about it you will realize it reflects very poorly upon their character.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:36 pm

onerockindoc wrote:It would be a full time job defending her.

yea i tell ya doc, it was crazy the things i was reading, i never seen so much hatred for a driver or bein a woman, people had avatars of tore up 10 cars,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:58 pm

The Godaddy facebook site is getting a few more nasty comments because they dropped Indycar and Hinch sponsorship. They knew they would get some backlash but its not even measurably important to them compared to all the good Danica does them all these yrs. Godaddy has stated they are well aware of the negative comments about her but they laughed about it as they know most are sexist who don't like her in Nascar or angry about her leaving Indycar or just pigs in general. They also know they are clearly the minority of all her real fans where she has over a million of them but most of her many fans don't bother to comment on these social media sites for various reasons, but she has enough who do stand up for her Ive seen there, so all good . I don't post to social media either as the best way to get rid of nasty people is to ignore them like Danica does so well and besides this social media crap is too invasive for me as iam a more private person. 8-)

The reason other females in Indycar or nascar don't get trashed is because they aren't achieving anything noteworthy to make mainstream news to bring out the nasty people trying to take advantage of that to get them attention. Mostly those posters feel sorry for them as they are anti Danica fans looking for any other female to support but not enough of them to matter anyway. In reality like Hinchcliff, despite his wins, they are irrelevant and mostly unknown to mainstream america so it doesn't matter. I applaud Danica for being so patient not blasting them back, but waiting for her to explode also at some point as she did at Dega --loved to see that fire back from her. :roll:

Return to Danica