FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

she will delete this--- as it is the truth

<<

Olg Guy

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:14 pm

she will delete this--- as it is the truth

On Monday, October 21, 2013 8:02 AM, ralph holland <ralph_e_holland@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm not sure. But I did all that was required to get a picture signed by Danica. I sent the pictures to her web site and nothing from her in a year. I don't know if 1- she does not like disabled Viet Nam Vets, 2- she doesn't like grandkids, 3- she put her labels over my return envelopes so she can get free mail. She has really disappointed my daughter in law and my grand daughters buy her in action. We will be coming to the phoenix in Nov. I have a pit pass, but will NOT waste my time trying to get her to sign a picture for my granddaughters or go anywhere near her or her team. You picked a sad team mate. http://youtu.be/xf2D6wK4Oik <------ yes I took this video at the race last year Thank you Ralph Holland

:shock:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Re: she will delete this--- as it is the truth

none of the drivers interact with the fans on this site, you have every right to be mad, she is eye candy, not a racer,
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Mr. Ralph,

I'm so sorry you had this disappointing experience with someone you truly wanted to interact with in some small way. I know it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I will say this about her, she seems way interested in children than adults I last saw her in Las Vegas earlier in the year and she was surrounded by kids. She seemed to take her time with them...each and every one of them.
I will see her again at Texas coming up but since I'm not much of a fan I will let others try to get her autograph.

Thank you sir for your service to our country.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm

I am so sorry you had no response from her......I wonder if you sent the same picture to SHR, attach the story that you told us and I think you might get a much better response.....I can't say for sure and I know you're upset but if you want to try again here is their address......and I would give them a call too...... By the way..... it took almost a year to get my Tshirt "I wear the fire suit in my Family" autographed by Kevin and Delana Harvick, so you might still hear from her...maybe

Stewart-Haas Racing
6001 Haas Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081

Phone Number:
704-652-4227

Thank you for your service..

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

barnes442

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:none of the drivers interact with the fans on this site, you have every right to be mad, she is eye candy, not a racer,

she doesnt even qualify as eye candy. She is a 2 at best. That is after several Budweisers though
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:46 pm

barnes442 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:none of the drivers interact with the fans on this site, you have every right to be mad, she is eye candy, not a racer,

she doesnt even qualify as eye candy. She is a 2 at best. That is after several Budweisers though

im tryin to be nice, if not, the danicas ( thats what i call her fans ) will spew hate towards me. heck they spew hate at me even if i stick up for her
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I just deleted my post as I'm sick of the BS also. If there is a debate make it something worth a debate.
Last edited by ndunn on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

racer1

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Why don't you crybabys give it a rest. Danica has the highest Q (popularity and visability) score of ALL Nascar drivers including Jr who isn't even on the list and most female atheletes and celebs. Point is--shes busier overall with PR and meetings, charitys etc during the week after the weekend Nascar race stuff moreso then even JR. We seldom here about all the extra stuff she does all week like a pro am golf charity this week she was at with Denny Hamlin and many others. On forbes list of powerful celebs she is the only Nascar driver as well and only Serena Williams is ahead of her far as MP female atheletes--says it all doesn't it--link:
http://www.forbes.com/profile/danica-patrick/?
Within Nascar though she is simply one of many popular drivers as she doesn't have the Nascar ONLY fan base that say JR or others might have as too many sexist rednecks & others who don't like her being there. Basically she is so widely known her fans are spread out moreso in mainstream America and worldwide and not just connected with her racing. Link to Forbes most powerfull celebs Danicas page

Therefore quit whinning over her missing signing a picture. Facts are she just cant get to everyone and never could even in Indycar where her autograph lines were longer then all other indycar drivers combined including selling more merchandise then all others combined. Its the price of popularity plain and simple and her real fans know this. If you sent the picture in to be signed she cant very well sign it if she doesn't get time to go to the office or wherever pictures or other merchandise is waiting to be signed--now can she? Like I said there are ways/tricks to get to meet her at races as I stated earlier, catch her PR people, wait by her Bus or go see her at practice or qualifying which is easy to catch her as its much less crowded with other fans..

BTW this yr being with Ricky she is hardly ever available as she stays with him when possible most the time unless she is scheduled for something else. She doesn't get home to her fancy Condo in Chicago much either or her home here in the Phx area where she lived a long time when married.. Good interview from Nate Ryan about her life now with Ricky etc--interesting stuff some here don't know: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/na ... d/2587793/

Maybe they should just get a stamp with her signature and stamp everything as autographed and mail it back, course then it wouldn't be authentic but might stop all the complaining as Ive heard of others doing exactly that. :roll:
<<

anita56

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm

barnes442 wrote:

LMAO!!!!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 pm

I was gonna leave this alone buuuuuuuuuuut, I just couldn't after thinking about it. RACIST1 you should be ashamed and embarrassed at your last post. How can you be such a D*CKHEAD? You just disrespected a VETERAN. Yeah, those are the people that go to bat for your freedom of speech. Ralph seems to have a legitimate beef with the process. I'm guessing that you're not an AMERICAN by birth. Maybe you're a "naturalized citizen" ?? That's okay too but, you need to realize that EVERYBODY doesn't live on Danica's estate and aren't her house keeping and gardening staff. If you had ANY IDEA what its like to be a VETERAN, you'd recant your hate filled rant and apologize to Ralph. Some folks just call things as they see them. As you WELL KNOW, I'm one of them. I too am a VETERAN, we don't take kindly to being disrespected as we are the ones that keep this country free. Since you seem to know Danica's EVERY MOVE, why don't you ask Ralph to send YOU the picture he's been trying to get signed FOR HIS GRANDKIDS and take it to Danica when you know she has a free moment. Seems like a pretty simple request to me. As for future vitriolic statements, you'd better think twice and realize that the world does NOT revolve around YOUR opinion. Once again, you should be ASHAMED of the disrespect of a VETERAN. RACIST1 and you are a RACIST (look up the TRUE meaning of the word) and you'll see why you are what I call you. Get a grip, and stop trying to be "C0ck (I use that word as its intended to be used) of the walk, as you're no more than a little chickadee.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm

oh MW you sure know how to lay words down, all tho i think your jealous cuz tony isnt as popular, it means nothing to be an indy champ or a nascar champ, so what if he was given a race team on his skills, means nothing! ;)
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm

michaeljohn wrote:oh MW you sure know how to lay words down, all tho i think your jealous cuz tony isnt as popular, it means nothing to be an indy champ or a nascar champ, so what if he was given a race team on his skills, means nothing! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're EXACTAMUNDO MJ......., Tony isn't as POOPular as Danica, I can deal with that. The fact that POOPularity and IMAGE mean more to mainstream America than talent and accomplishment anymore just kinda blows my EXPANSIVE imagination right off the planet. :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey midwesternsmoke--Take your dum #### redneck sexist attitude and shove it. Your posts are exactly an indication of what Iam talking about those who have NO clue about Danica and how or why she does or doesn't do things, yet critisize her for ONE person posting here not getting a picture signed when in fact there may be many reasons out of her control why it hasn't been signed? FACT--Danica wouldn't be as popular as she is if she was ignoring or constantly missing signing pics or autographs for her fans as she has said the kids are the most important?

Have you considered maybe its something to do with her own staff that handles all this that may have missed this one pic, or maybe it was mailed to the wrong address etc--lots of reasons? It could've even got lost in the mail as they lost my car registration this yr and my social security check several yrs ago, & other things as the mail isn't perfect. Besides every driver and celeb misses some people wanting autographs, yes even Dale Jr so cut the crap, except maybe those who don't have more then maybe a 100 fans, so multiply that by 100,000 for Danica--end of story? From her own website if everything isn't done right it wont get signed or returned as stated:

"Autograph Requests:
Please send the item along with proper self-addressed return packaging, including return address, to:
Danica Racing, Inc.
PMB #203
4000 West 106th Street
Suite 125
Carmel, IN 46032
Due to limited availability, we can only guarantee one item per person will be signed and cannot provide a specific return date. Items received must include return packaging possessing the correct amount of postage as items without the proper, valid postage amount will not be able to be returned. Danica Racing is not responsible for lost or damaged goods."

If this site forum wasn't such a garbage dumb of haters, maybe some here would know how to get the message to Danica or other SHR drivers? Apparently they dont want that info shared do to the garbage nature of this forum with the nasty people posting here ruining it for the few honest fans who would love to be able to send messages to her & other drivers at SHR with a link here to do so? There used to be a member/poster here "Danicafan" who really knows her well and personally but apparently all the trash talk here has run him off--so congrads to this garbage forum for that and others who maybe could've helped get the message to Danica?

Heres a clue though--Danica does post & return comments on her twitter and facebook accounts I see all the time so maybe go there and ask her how to get a picture signed she has apparently has missed? Link here at her website: http://danicapatrick.com/ for Twitter & Facebook for those who aren't aware:
:roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:I was gonna leave this alone buuuuuuuuuuut, I just couldn't after thinking about it. RACIST1 you should be ashamed and embarrassed at your last post. How can you be such a D*CKHEAD? You just disrespected a VETERAN. Yeah, those are the people that go to bat for your freedom of speech. Ralph seems to have a legitimate beef with the process. I'm guessing that you're not an AMERICAN by birth. Maybe you're a "naturalized citizen" ?? That's okay too but, you need to realize that EVERYBODY doesn't live on Danica's estate and aren't her house keeping and gardening staff. If you had ANY IDEA what its like to be a VETERAN, you'd recant your hate filled rant and apologize to Ralph. Some folks just call things as they see them. As you WELL KNOW, I'm one of them. I too am a VETERAN, we don't take kindly to being disrespected as we are the ones that keep this country free. Since you seem to know Danica's EVERY MOVE, why don't you ask Ralph to send YOU the picture he's been trying to get signed FOR HIS GRANDKIDS and take it to Danica when you know she has a free moment. Seems like a pretty simple request to me. As for future vitriolic statements, you'd better think twice and realize that the world does NOT revolve around YOUR opinion. Once again, you should be ASHAMED of the disrespect of a VETERAN. RACIST1 and you are a RACIST (look up the TRUE meaning of the word) and you'll see why you are what I call you. Get a grip, and stop trying to be "C0ck (I use that word as its intended to be used) of the walk, as you're no more than a little chickadee.

Hey....RACIST1......Re-read this and tell me what parts are redneck or sexist. :? :?

To top it all off..... this is really all you had to do instead of goin' all d*ckhead. And you should feel proud that I'm quoting YOU

.......Autograph Requests:
Please send the item along with proper self-addressed return packaging, including return address, to:
Danica Racing, Inc.
PMB #203
4000 West 106th Street
Suite 125
Carmel, IN 46032
Due to limited availability, we can only guarantee one item per person will be signed and cannot provide a specific return date. Items received must include return packaging possessing the correct amount of postage as items without the proper, valid postage amount will not be able to be returned. Danica Racing is not responsible for lost or damaged goods."
Last edited by midwesternsmoke on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
color]
<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Hey dimwit--Iam a veteran also but being a veteran doesn't excuse anyone from making mistakes or mistakes happenning to them so grow a brain and get over it!! Posters like you is why this forum is nothing but a junkyard of discontent and why very few decent posters are left here on this garbage forum of haters, crybabys and whiners--Boo Hoo--poor babys.

BTW the youtube video he took of her car on fire and said he sent it to her for an autograph has nothing to do with his granddaughters--period. Give me a break the guys probably trying to get attention--nothing more. If you want Danicas autograph on something memorable you send in the grandughters picture and ask for that to be signed as that's what most fans want, something personal or her merchandise--NOT a bad memory of her car on fire--good grief. :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next

Return to Danica