FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

tried to get Danica to sign a picture

<<

Olg Guy

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:09 am

tried to get Danica to sign a picture

:shock:

Today at 8:02 AM

I'm not sure. But I did all that was required to get a picture signed by Danica. I sent the pictures to her web site and nothing from her in a year. I don't know if 1- she does not like disabled Viet Nam Vets, 2- she doesn't like grandkids, 3- she put her labels over my return envelopes so she can get free mail. She has really disappointed my daughter in law and my grand daughters buy her in action. We will be coming to the phoenix in Nov. I have a pit pass, but will NOT waste my time trying to get her to sign a picture for my granddaughters or go anywhere near her or her team. You picked a sad team mate. http://youtu.be/xf2D6wK4Oik <------ yes I took this video at the race last year Thank you Ralph Holland
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:16 am

Re: tried to get Danica to sign a picture

thats a bummer she let ya down, especially your grandchild, maybe she just gets swamped with request.... maybe you can call SHR to check on it...
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Sorry you didn't get your picture signed but because she is so popular lots of fans get angry at her but--she cant keep everyone happy as she doesn't have the time--simple as that. Her real fans understand that and simply try again later like sneaking back to her bus after or before the race as that works sometimes. Catching one of her PR person often works to other then just the autograph session which for her isn't long enough, but Ive saw her stay late just to sign autographs etc. Danica recently said she doesn't like to let kids down for sure as they come first--if she has the time that is? As the adage goes though "You cant please everyone"--that's all. 8-) 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:40 pm

he has the right to be angry............. a year is unacceptable, someone in her camp could have written to say it will take time, but nothing.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Honestly there is no way she could see every piece of fan mail that she gets. That is just unrealistic. I don't think she is dissing you personally. just one of those things.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Lets see now--this is the 2nd thread about not getting the pic signed hes started, so tell me again this old guy isn't simply vying for attention--good grief. :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 pm

racer1 wrote:Lets see now--this is the 2nd thread about not getting the pic signed hes started, so tell me again this old guy isn't simply vying for attention--good grief. :roll:

well I believe he thought Danica came to this site. As often many new posters have thought. I think it is odd you continue to look to attack a fellow Danica fan.
I get why you attack us non danica fans. You simply don't know any better. But thought you would be nice to a fellow Danica fan. Whats next you gonna go after Futura64? maybe your the only one allowed to be a danica fan.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Iam not attacking him just stating the facts as if the kettle is black then its black & nothing more. Re-Posting the same thing twice wont get any more attention then posting it once? I tell the same thing to the idiots that call my phone and leave several messages every hr or day that if I don't return the first one Iam not going to return the 4th or 5th one more then likely--that's all. A message I put on my answering machine actually says that now and guess what--some morons still leaving multiple messages--Good Grief. :roll:
<<

hboyle

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 am

I agree with some of the other statements here - I don't think it's possible for her to see ever piece of fan mail. I'd try her again during the off-season when she has more time. It can't hurt to keep trying. That would show that you are a true fan.
<<

hboyle

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 am

P.S. Thank you for your service Olg Guy! :)
<<

hboyle

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:05 am

By the way, if I wanted to send a letter or something, what address would I send it to? How do I find that information? There are a lot of addresses listed online.
<<

racer1

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 pm

I posted her website info in the other "she will delete this" thread like this one and address posted there to send stuff and all the rules but keep in mind how busy they must be and maybe cant get to all of them or miss some or they do get lost? I looked in on facebook and saw some comments asking her how to get a pic signed so others are having problems also and while she does post on Facebook and twitter its not alot, but try them both. BTW on the Godaddyracing on facebook Chris her pr person at Godaddy may answer your questions also as he has some comments up, but not sure if has anything to do with Danicaracing in itself and how its run? I may catch her here in Phoenix race if i go and if I can get to see her i'll mention this problem but personnaly I hate the crowds and would rather watch on TV sitting on the couch far more comfortable & close to the fridge and saves me money also? :roll:
<<

hboyle

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you racer1! That was very helpful! :)
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 am

racer1 wrote:I posted her website info in the other "she will delete this" thread like this one and address posted there to send stuff and all the rules but keep in mind how busy they must be and maybe cant get to all of them or miss some or they do get lost? I looked in on facebook and saw some comments asking her how to get a pic signed so others are having problems also and while she does post on Facebook and twitter its not alot, but try them both. BTW on the Godaddyracing on facebook Chris her pr person at Godaddy may answer your questions also as he has some comments up, but not sure if has anything to do with Danicaracing in itself and how its run? I may catch her here in Phoenix race if i go and if I can get to see her i'll mention this problem but personnaly I hate the crowds and would rather watch on TV sitting on the couch far more comfortable & close to the fridge and saves me money also? :roll:

SEE, Racer1.... that's the kind of stuff I MEANT by decency and common courtesy. Alot of people here aren't privvy to such info. By having people in the know (like you) folks can see different angles of input and it is FAR more conducive to harmony than all the ugliness and negativity. :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]

Return to Danica