FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

<<

futura64

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 am

Re: Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

I think she's having a pretty typical rookie season in cup. I keep seeing lost opportunities, but as I say, that's pretty typical for a rookie. Why do I keep defending her? I do it because these guys keep ragging on her on here when its so totally uncalled for.

Last year they were all on here ragging on her because she only finished 10th in nationwide points. Now one of those same individuals is on the other section saying Kyle Larson should be getting a cup ride. Where does he stand in nationwide points after 30 races? Ninth. Its all B/S and it is indeed done ONLY because she is a female. If she weren't they wouldn't be on her #### all the time.
BudmaninTx
<<

futura64

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:22 am

[quote="michaeljohn"]btw if wanna cuss be my guest, but kids do come to this site and a young girls does participate sometimes on the danica thread.... feelin stupid now huh?

I know who gets on here MJ, but sometimes I have to put it in terms even YOU can understand.
BudmaninTx
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am

futura64 wrote:I think she's having a pretty typical rookie season in cup. I keep seeing lost opportunities, but as I say, that's pretty typical for a rookie. Why do I keep defending her? I do it because these guys keep ragging on her on here when its so totally uncalled for.

Last year they were all on here ragging on her because she only finished 10th in nationwide points. Now one of those same individuals is on the other section saying Kyle Larson should be getting a cup ride. Where does he stand in nationwide points after 30 races? Ninth. Its all B/S and it is indeed done ONLY because she is a female. If she weren't they wouldn't be on her #### all the time.

but if you truly want to be honest with yourself. You know she only got the cup ride because she is female. If you need proof, read one of Racer1's 80,000 word essays he has on here. She has a cup ride because she is popular. She is popular because she is a woman racer. Like I said before. I didn't see anyone giving me crap about gender when I was saying Joey Logano didn't deserve the 20 ride! Oh wait. Guess that would be picking on a girl :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 am

i said from the start larson shouldnt be in cup
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 am

All I gotta say from here forward is that.....there are TWO people on this site that should probably just bask in the glory of "Unicorn Land" where the Princess resides. OR just go off into "happy land" and either play with EACH OTHER or just play with THEMSELVES. I want someone on MY team that wants to WIN races and not just be POPULAR. I've said it before, I'd MUCH rather win races than be popular or have a GREAT public image. Just gotta ask.....how many CHAMPIONS have the "a$$ kissing" personality? NONE that I can think of. Winners are winners and that's that...... 8-) 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

futura64

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 am

A number of years ago we retired, bought a few acres far from the city, and built a place out here, miles from even the closest small town. We genuinely love it out here. Its still a neighborhood of sorts, its just when you walk to the next door neighbor's house its a quarter mile down the road. We don't have any live stock, just a couple of border collies. Our neighbors do, though. Horses are the thing out here. All our surrounding neighbors have them.

We're actually a fairly close-knit community, probably due to the sheer remoteness of the place. Its not unusual to find me somewhere down the road helping out one of the neighbors with this or that. One thing I can tell you about these horses is they are big animals that produce and leave behind a lot of residue. The stuff rapidly accumulates in the barns and corrals. It seems someone is always shoveling, loading, moving and disposing of the stuff. I've helped neighbors with this any number of times.

So why am I telling you this? I'm telling you this because never have I seen a bigger load of horse sh......residue.....it than what MWS has posted on this thread.

midwesternsmoke wrote:All I gotta say from here forward is that.....there are TWO people on this site that should probably just bask in the glory of "Unicorn Land" where the Princess resides. OR just go off into "happy land" and either play with EACH OTHER or just play with THEMSELVES. I want someone on MY team that wants to WIN races and not just be POPULAR. I've said it before, I'd MUCH rather win races than be popular or have a GREAT public image. Just gotta ask.....how many CHAMPIONS have the "a$$ kissing" personality? NONE that I can think of. Winners are winners and that's that...... 8-) 8-)

midwesternsmoke wrote: OR just go off into "happy land" and either play with EACH OTHER or just play with THEMSELVES.

What are you MWS, some kind of half-a$$ed, self-appointed forum censor? You really are all eat up with yourself. What a buffoon. Don't dare get on here and pretend you can tell me to get off and go ANYWHERE. You can climb down off your high horse, Beetle Bailey, knock this crap off, and shove it. I suggest you pick your battles with far greater wisdom. Keep this up and I will annihilate you on this forum. Your credibility is already in the toilet. You've seen to that and shown us all exactly what type of sub-human you truly are.

midwesternsmoke wrote:I want someone on MY team that wants to WIN races and not just be POPULAR

Do you really think anyone on here is actually gullible enough to believe you possess the ability to divine Danica's intent when she rolls out on the track? What a J/A!

midwesternsmoke wrote:"a$$ kissing" personality

More bigoted sexist banter from just another social out-cast.

Tell us Beetle Boy, how many OTHER Cup drivers have you publicly accused of performing oral intercourse on a sponsor? None I'll wager. Just the Females, huh? All one of her.

All I see from you and others like you is more and more treachery, bigotry and hypocrisy. A more worthless lot I've not encountered.
Last edited by futura64 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BudmaninTx
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:11 am

futura64 wrote:A number of years ago we retired, bought a few acres far from the city, and built a place out here, miles from even the closest small town. We genuinely love it out here. Its still a neighborhood of sorts, its just when you walk to the next door neighbor's house its a quarter mile down the road. We don't have any live stock, just a couple of border collies. Our neighbors do, though. Horses are the thing out here. All our surrounding neighbors have them.

We're actually a fairly close-knit community, probably due to the sheer remoteness of the place. Its not unusual to find me somewhere down the road helping out one of the neighbors with this or that. One thing I can tell you about these horses is they are big animals that produce and leave behind a lot of residue. The stuff rapidly accumulates in the barns and corrals. It seems someone is always shoveling, loading, moving and disposing of the stuff. I've helped neighbors with this any number of times.

So why am I telling you this? I telling you this because never have I seen a bigger load of horse sh......residue.....it than what MWS has posted on this thread.

midwesternsmoke wrote:All I gotta say from here forward is that.....there are TWO people on this site that should probably just bask in the glory of "Unicorn Land" where the Princess resides. OR just go off into "happy land" and either play with EACH OTHER or just play with THEMSELVES. I want someone on MY team that wants to WIN races and not just be POPULAR. I've said it before, I'd MUCH rather win races than be popular or have a GREAT public image. Just gotta ask.....how many CHAMPIONS have the "a$$ kissing" personality? NONE that I can think of. Winners are winners and that's that...... 8-) 8-)

midwesternsmoke wrote: OR just go off into "happy land" and either play with EACH OTHER or just play with THEMSELVES.

What are you MWS, some kind of half-a$$ed, self-appointed forum censor? You really are all eat up with yourself. What a baffoon. Don't dare get on here and pretend you can tell me to get off and go ANYWHERE. You can climb down off your high horse, Beetle Bailey, knock this crap off, and shove it. I suggest you pick your battles with far greater wisdom. Keep this up and I will annihilate you on this forum. Your credibility is already in the toilet. You've seen to that and shown us all exactly what type of sub-human you truly are.

midwesternsmoke wrote:I want someone on MY team that wants to WIN races and not just be POPULAR

Do you really think anyone on here is actually gullible enough to believe you possess the ability to divine Danica's intent when she rolls out on the track? What a J/A!

midwesternsmoke wrote:"a$$ kissing" personality

More bigoted sexist banter from just another social out-cast.

Tell us Beetle Boy, how many other Cup drivers have you publicly accused of performing oral intercourse on a sponsor? None I'll wager. Just the Females, huh? All one of her.

All I see from you and others like you is more and more treachery, bigotry and hypocrisy. A more worthless looking lot I've not seen.

Hey doosh nozzle....I never implied that Princess Sparkle Pony blew anybody. That's on you and your one way perception of it. If you wanna think that ,okay, go for it. Now , if you wanna go insult for insult, I've got news for ya, I'm pretty good at the game. As for SEXIST BIGOT, once again, you can pack that one right up there with your head (up your a$$) as if you didn't already know where I was talking about. I've already said that AS SOON as she does something worth mentioning (in a race car) I'll be the 2nd to throw accolades (right behind MJ) as I'll give him the first shot at it since you seem to be more dead set on busting his a$$ even tho' he tries to present BOTH sides of things. Neither YOU nor RACIST1 can accept anything other than what you BELIEVE or FANTASIZE to be true.

My credibility is in the toilet, huh?? Why, because I present things in REAL TIME and not FANTASY??

YOU my "friend", are child's play when it comes to stuff like this. Annihilate me, c'mon old man, you don't stand a chance UNLESS of course you go crying to ANIMINK and WE ALL know how long that process takes.

As for "Beetle boy".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....c'mon "wrinkle d*ck", cantcha do better than that??

I find it kinda funny that you used the word "divine" when you mentioned Danica rolling out onto the track, there again, sounds like fantasy to me. I NEVER said that I could "divine" ANYTHING. YOU are a DIVINE example of ignorance but that's neither here nor there as it IS rather obvious. One of these days, someone (maybe even myself or MJ for that matter) will have the chance to slip some EX-LAX into your Geritol and help you get over the "$hit for brains" syndrome that you seem to be dealing with on a daily basis.

PS: Buffoon doesn't have an "A" in it

The proper definition of "treachery" is harmful things that are done usually secretly to a friend, your own country, etc. or an act of harming someone who trusts you.

Oddly enough I find it rather disturbing that you would look at me as a "friend" much less as someone you trust.

As for "hypocrisy" ........doubt it. once again, look into big words before you throw them at people. the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel. I've NEVER claimed to be a Danica fan therefore I can't be a hypocrite just because I call things as I see them. I think that's called being a realist and living in fact NOT fantasy.

Now, if you wish to continue the insults, bring it, I've got thick skin (and it isn't wrinkled). We can agree to disagree and move on BUUUUT, I have SERIOUS doubts that you have the capacity to do so. The choice is yours. I have enjoyed our little sparring session though. I'll continue to play as long as you wish. Although I will say, once I tire of your amateur insults, I'll just disappear and you can go play with yourself as I usually have more important things to tend to and you do honestly seem well prepared to do as such...... Have a nice day.

PPS:.....would you feed your Unicorn an extra apple just for me, Thanks :P :P :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:14 am

this year championship is stressin me out, to have 4 guys close in points is too much, but i will admit it has been fun :)

plus if ya dont wanna write anymore responses, here is a video you can use

<<

futura64

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 am

Hey MWS, you are the one who chose to start this. I'm just answering the bell. Thanks for the heads up on buffoon. Perhaps I missed it, or maybe spellcheck did. No matter, I'll edit it. (ON Edit: humm, double checked, turns out it was a typo.)

You and I both know what you posted about her earlier in this thread. Its there for all to see. Deny it you want. Check ya later.
Last edited by futura64 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:53 am

the reason i keep bein brought up by the danicas is because im popular, i never one had a conversation with future, but yet he refers to me as Mj, only friends call me that, he doesnt want to be my friend, even tho for months i have kept her thread going by posting stories and results, and tried to keep peace, but they dont want people to get along here, they wanna fight, even when people compliment her, they bring up something that was said months ago and bring hate,

it gets boring and old, so if they wanna spew negativity so be it,

funny story MW my nephew stopped by this past weekend, i gave him about 4 diecast cars one bein danica, he broke it, of course he didnt know who drove what, just thought id bring it up so the danicas can insult a 3 year old kid.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 am

michaeljohn wrote:the reason i keep bein brought up by the danicas is because im popular, i never one had a conversation with future, but yet he refers to me as Mj, only friends call me that, he doesnt want to be my friend, even tho for months i have kept her thread going by posting stories and results, and tried to keep peace, but they dont want people to get along here, they wanna fight, even when people compliment her, they bring up something that was said months ago and bring hate,

it gets boring and old, so if they wanna spew negativity so be it,

funny story MW my nephew stopped by this past weekend, i gave him about 4 diecast cars one bein danica, he broke it, of course he didnt know who drove what, just thought id bring it up so the danicas can insult a 3 year old kid.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

a having mixed emotions MW? :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

futura64

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 am

How smart can a horse be? OK guys, I've got a horse story if you're interested. Happened just today. About mid afternoon I got a call about loose horses down on the road. I threw a coil of rope in the back of the truck and headed down there. By the time I got there my neighbor had already rounded them up and had them back inside his gate. This was not the first time this has happened lately, so I asked him what was up with this. He has an electric front gate. He told me a guy had sold him one of these pressure pad deals and installed it under his driveway. This would eliminate the key pad system. Just drive over the pressure pad and the gate would open for you. Sounded great. That is until one of his horses figured out she could open the gate by stepping on the pressure pad. You know how it is. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Now he has a bungee strap keeping the gate closed until he figures out a different method.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 am

very popular thread, danica is very popular............ :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Danica