FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

<<

futura64

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:15 am

Re: Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

midwesternsmoke wrote:What a way to pi$$ away hard earned $$$$$......Maybe there are some knee pads involved?? :lol:

The post above is way out of line. I can't fathom why some people feel compelled to get on here and hurl undeserved personal insults at her. Such would not be allowed on some sites. I can't understand why its allowed on this one. That type of thing is precisely what is keeping this site down. With her popularity there could be hundreds of fans posting on here. Instead it has been allowed to become the exclusive bullies' playground for a few bigoted sexist pigs.

As for the Hinch deal, it wasn't supposed to be in the first place. That's why GoDaddy is getting out. Dan Wheldon was supposed to drive the #27 for Andretti, with sponsorship from GoDaddy. It was thought Wheldon would be a good fit. He was a good driver and his persona and flare would fit well with what GoDaddy had in mind as a marketing representative for them. Dan had signed with Andretti the very morning of the day of his death at Las Vegas.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:45 pm

didnt indy shorten their schedule by 5 races? its a no brainer for danica to stay in nascar, and if daddy wants to keep her, more power to her......
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:18 pm

futura64 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:What a way to pi$$ away hard earned $$$$$......Maybe there are some knee pads involved?? :lol:

The post above is way out of line. I can't fathom why some people feel compelled to get on here and hurl undeserved personal insults at her. Such would not be allowed on some sites. I can't understand why its allowed on this one. That type of thing is precisely what is keeping this site down. With her popularity there could be hundreds of fans posting on here. Instead it has been allowed to become the exclusive bullies' playground for a few bigoted sexist pigs.

As for the Hinch deal, it wasn't supposed to be in the first place. That's why GoDaddy is getting out. Dan Wheldon was supposed to drive the #27 for Andretti, with sponsorship from GoDaddy. It was thought Wheldon would be a good fit. He was a good driver and his persona and flare would fit well with what GoDaddy had in mind as a marketing representative for them. Dan had signed with Andretti the very morning of the day of his death at Las Vegas.

BOO HOO HOO.....facts are facts. SUCCESS should be more important to sponsors than IMAGE. I guess that's why ALOT of the business world is in the $$hitter today.

As for "bigoted sexist pig" you can pack that way up there with your head. I'll GLADLY acknowledge something that she does well (in a race car) as soon as she does it. UNTIL that day, I'll continue to call things as I see them. If you can't face the truth, I'm sorry.

Keep in mind, Hinch won more races this season than Danica did her WHOLE TIME in the series. As I said, SUCCESS should be more important than IMAGE, BUUUUUUUUUUUT sadly, it isn't...Have a nice day in TX.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

futura64

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Bob Parsons, then owner and CEO of GoDaddy hired her. Bob recently retired from GoDaddy a billionaire and even said she was a part of that success.

Then to imply she performed oral sex upon him in return for his sponsorship is indeed a tad sexist.

I'm just calling it as I see it ........ a bigoted sexist pig, and an ignorant sexist pig at that. ......... and THAT is the REAL TRUTH on here.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 pm

if anyone is sexist, it was the founder of GD, he used woman as a tool or an object, thing is many nascar fans feel she doesnt deserve to be in the top series yet, personally it doesnt mater to me anymore, she did good until the last pit stop, but missed her pit stop, but then so did kyle, but she has to do better next before some nascar fans take her serious as a driver
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:28 pm

I think it is a real shame that those that hate women get so carried away on one lone NASCAR driver. Everyone has their reasons and if you think some of the male drivers aren't in need of being ripped apart think about it. There are two that I can think about that get it in the rear end and they both have the last name. Some may be deserved but not everything. We the fans sit back with a username and blast people we never will know and blast their driving when we have never raced even a go-cart or given a thought to what they gave up to do their racing. They made a choice and so did we and our was to sit and watch them make big bucks. I do know that we have freedom of speech as I just used mine.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

racer1

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 pm

"Bigoted sexist pig"--couldn't say it better myself for some here that ARE INFACT JUST THAT.

"Keep in mind, Hinch won more races this season than Danica did her WHOLE TIME in the series. As I said, SUCCESS should be more important than IMAGE, BUUUUUUUUUUUT sadly, it isn't...Have a nice day in TX."

As mentioned Hinch lucked into a top ride because a real driver and champion DW was killed in a senseless wreck and Indycar has went downhill ever since. In an article it was reported since Danica left Indycar their overall ratings have dropped 27%. Hinchciff is nothing more then another foreign driver who only got attention for jumping into a famous & hugely popular green car that Danica made famous--not him. Far as his wins go --they drew about as much attention as bugs on a windshield far as hits for Godaddy, mainstream america and media attention goes as NO one cares. Want Proof--an article posted on another forum about Hinch's wins vs what Danica CAN DO for Godaddy stated the Indycar races with Hinch's 3 wins only drew ratings for all 3 COMBINED of only 1.3 million people watching, while Danicas Pole at Daytona this yr increased Nascars ratings almost 3 times that 3.6 million watching her as reported--for that one race-- and Godaddy got over 16 million hits for that--says it all doesn't it?

Bottom line--NO one cares about Indycar or any of its drivers in mainstream America as Danicas merchandise outsold every indycar driver combined, while in Indycar. Danicas fanbase/followers surpass auto racing and her social media followers show that. Hinchcliff has been stuck at less then 4% of her followers or fans for yrs now and his make believe "Mayor of Hinchtown" is a joke of a ghost town---says a lot doesn't it? Even after his wins he didn't generate many extra followers--says it all also. IF No one cares--neither does Godaddy even though they put him everywhere trying to get him noticed. They put him on their home page where they soon lost hits and removed him, and they put him in commercials which did nothing for them & even put Danica with him to help him get noticed which it didn't, and they also put him on guest hosting like Speed center etc and that didn't work either apparently? Even the Mario and Andretti commercials did nothing for them or they wouldn't have stopped--but its only Indycar once again and No once cares-- certainly not enough.

Bottom line---Godaddy thought they could make Hinch somewhat mainstream popular like Danica to get them a return on their sponsorship investment, but it didn't work because no one can make someone popular or whatever it is that draws people to them which Danica created and still has today called the "it" factor--End of story. :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm

hinch is the man!!! just as all of you think danica is the woman, end of story.

ND i like that you brought common sense into the debate
<<

futura64

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:50 pm

michaeljohn wrote:many nascar fans feel she doesnt deserve to be in the top series yet

Fortunately, Nascar fans don't get to determine who drives in the top or any Nascar series. She has as much right to be there as anybody. She submitted her application, resume and letters of recommendation to obtain her nascar license, just like the other forty-two MALE drivers in yesterday's race.

Those who for whatever reason can't accept her presence need to decide whether or not they want to buy the tickets or watch on TV. They are always free to change the channel. What angers me is hundreds upon hundreds of male drivers can come and go and not a word is said. Let even ONE FEMALE show up and they're all on here whining and belly-aching about how unfair it all is. It just makes them all look like total losers to the rest of us.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 pm

she has every right to do as she wishes, im just tellin ya some dont feel she earned her right in the top series, she only competed in 40 some NW races, thats not paying your dues, but she had a sponsor and money talks, like i said i personally dont care where she races, if this is what she wants more power to her
<<

futura64

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thats not paying your dues

BULL S#1T
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:46 pm

im just tellin ya my opinion, here you ragged on MW for using words that are offensive, but you do the same thing, WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its obvious you only care that she is popular and has a sponsor, not going out to win, whatever turns ya on, im trying to show both views in these posts, but you get offended, im done tryin to keep peace, I hope MW is bored enough to respond to this garbage and leave a masterpiece about danica that will make a majority of this site laff
<<

futura64

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm

So sorry to have offended your fragile sensibilities MJ. Tell us, does anybody on here really give a rats a$$ how many nationwide races Tony ran, or Jeff or Jimmy or even Timmy Hill? The answer is NO. That's just a lame excuse to rag on her. Its become crystal clear why she is constantly attacked and belittled on here. Must be an awful thing to live life in fear of women.
BudmaninTx
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:51 pm

futura64 wrote:So sorry to have offended your fragile sensibilities MJ. Tell us, does anybody on here really give a rats a$$ how many nationwide races Tony ran, or Jeff or Jimmy or even Timmy Hill? The answer is NO. That's just a lame excuse to rag on her. Its become crystal clear why she is constantly attacked and belittled on here. Must be an awful thing to live life in fear of women.

Why do you always think when someone doesn't care for a below avg. driver having a quality ride. you automatically assume it is because it is about her being a woman? Yes she has her cup ride because she is a woman. Most of us don't care. We think she is a sub par driver. I have bagged on Menard through the years as well. Am I hating on him because he is a man? I am saying Mark martin should hang it up, because his skills have declined. Again I must be a man hater! for a lot of "racing" fans, our opinions are about the driver, not the gender. Danica fans seems to make it all about the gender. If we simply hated women in Racing, then why do most of us root for some woman or another in racing? Funny how her fans want to make everything about her being a woman, when she herself wants it to be about her being a driver.

I will give her this though. I think she is a decent plate racer. She doesn't do stupid things on plate tracks & has a decent wheel. We leave the stupid moves on plate tracks for her boyfriend. beyond that though, she is not a good cup driver. has nothing to do with gender. (to me)
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:58 pm

funny thing SCH i guess the danicas dont realize how people are doggin the dillion boys just because they are related to Chilly,
and for my buddy future boy, JJ he drove ASA for a couple years, than NW, than cup, plus those drivers u mentioned are a rare breed, they were able to drive anything they were put in. tony can take a crappy car and make it a top ten...

btw if wanna cuss be my guest, but kids do come to this site and a young girls does participate sometimes on the danica thread.... feelin stupid now huh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Danica