FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

Go daddy to cancel sponsor ship with Hinchcliffe, but LOVES Danica and will be with her for a very, very long time....... :) :) I hear the sound of money! And who knows maybe Talledega is her race .... :) Time will tell!

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ ... r-20610900

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Re: Go Daddy LOVES sponsorship with Danica..........

they must love running in the back with the start n park cars, only advancing when someone drops out
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 am

What a way to pi$$ away hard earned $$$$$......Maybe there are some knee pads involved?? :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 am

WORST part of the whole thing is that Hinchcliffe has won more races THIS YEAR than "Baby Sister" won in her entire time in an Indy car.............Need I mention knee pads again?? :? :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

racer1

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am

Ok seeing this crap from you clueless garbaqe mouths had to comment--again.

First off why are you crybabys on this site as you are an embarrassment to the SHR team and this forum of its drivers for its fans. Take a hike and go find a negative site like some trackforum garbage threads and join those FEW jealous, sexists, no nothing whiners as you will fit right in to whine about Danica. This is a SHR forum and if this site had any CLASS it wouldn't allow this type of trash talking about one of the drivers here.

AS Godaddy has said in the recent interview why they dropped Indycar, and why they love Danica is because Danica has struggled yet worked hard to succeed in this male dominated series of auto racing since she was young to get to the top level and last where other females have all failed to do so. Her ability to market and promote herself early on showing her determination and stength of her character never giving up IS WHY Parsons (founder of godaddy) signed her in the first place over 7 yrs ago. Danica has proven her worth as the #1 brand ambassador in the world for her sponsor Godaddy per a recent article/survey from Forbes beating ALL other top celebs and their products..

Facts: In this modern era, sponsors want someone to sell their product and draw fans attention to their product and services and NO one does that better then Danica has proven to do for Godaddy and why she has a Godaddy ride and the Indycar driver doesn't, once his contract was up. Godaddy had to give Andretti a sponsorship yrs ago to get Danica out of the low rated series of Indycar and into a larger venue of Nascar where they could benefit from her huge fanbase. Hinchcliffs wins didn't move the needle for Godaddy as they reported staying in Indycar wasn't financially feasible for them do to the lack of interest and them getting a return on their sponsor $$'s in Indycar with him as basically even winning---he didn't move the needle for them--period--so "goodbye".

Danicas brand and appeal far surpasses just auto racing so her results aren't that important, but when she does well like the pole at Daytona earlier in the yr Godaddy benefits HUGE with millions of hits as nascar ratings soared as well, as that's the power of what Danica CAN do-- like icing on the cake. On her Q score of being widely known and popular 78% of mainstream people of all kinds knew who Danica Patrick is and you cant say that about any other Nascar driver or Indycar driver for sure outside of their racing series fans, not even Dale JR.

Danica doesn't have the fan base IN Nascar Dale Jr or other top Nascar drivers have really as her fan base is more mainstream and not just Nascar or previously Indycar related as said, its worldwide fans in general. Also remember Nascar was born out of Rednecks saying woman belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant and not on the racetrack, so there are still nascar fans, media and broadcasters today with sexist attitudes that will never support Danica or any other females in this "good ole boys" series.

Godaddy has said they love Danica and that should be enough to prove her worth to her sponsors all these yrs as there are winning drivers who cant say that, as they don't have rides or they have lessor rides because no big sponsor wants them. Fact: If you cant move the needle for a sponsor, say goodbye other then big teams who have their own sponsors to hire drivers, but even then the sponsor sometimes has a say in who they hire--just how it is --right or wrong.

Danica is very unique in what she has achieved and is the best and most successful female at it. Winning Iam sure is very important for her but whether she does or not long as she moves the needle for her sponsors--she'll be fine. What she brings to Nascar isn't measured by results alone, which is more then you can say for most other drivers who needs wins to keep a ride--also how it is as success is measured in many ways and she is very successful--like it or not?

BTW--for those here who don't really follow Danica but just show up to rant and criticize, you have no idea all the things she does aside from racing for Godaddy and all her other sponsors. She is busy all week most the time with meetings and PR work, photo shoots, charitys etc and everywhere she goes--she IS the face of Godaddy and has been for over 7 yrs and looks like it isn't going to stop anytime soon--so get used to it and quit clicking on this Danica thread just to whine acting like the crybaby losers you are. Get a life :roll:

Ahhh--that felt good as its been awhile--once again no charge for the lesson in whats important in todays world and that's marketing & money and those who can achieve that hold great value. 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:33 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:WORST part of the whole thing is that Hinchcliffe has won more races THIS YEAR than "Baby Sister" won in her entire time in an Indy car.............Need I mention knee pads again?? :? :?

no worries Andretti already has a new sponsor for Hinch.... going to announce later today, i remember mentioning how Andretti struggled when she was there and the same would happen to SHR, boy look how right i was :mrgreen:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:32 pm

racer1 wrote:Ok seeing this crap from you clueless garbaqe mouths had to comment--again.

First off why are you crybabys on this site as you are an embarrassment to the SHR team and this forum of its drivers for its fans. Take a hike and go find a negative site like some trackforum garbage threads and join those FEW jealous, sexists, no nothing whiners as you will fit right in to whine about Danica. This is a SHR forum and if this site had any CLASS it wouldn't allow this type of trash talking about one of the drivers here.

AS Godaddy has said in the recent interview why they dropped Indycar, and why they love Danica is because Danica has struggled yet worked hard to succeed in this male dominated series of auto racing since she was young to get to the top level and last where other females have all failed to do so. Her ability to market and promote herself early on showing her determination and stength of her character never giving up IS WHY Parsons (founder of godaddy) signed her in the first place over 7 yrs ago. Danica has proven her worth as the #1 brand ambassador in the world for her sponsor Godaddy per a recent article/survey from Forbes beating ALL other top celebs and their products..

Facts: In this modern era, sponsors want someone to sell their product and draw fans attention to their product and services and NO one does that better then Danica has proven to do for Godaddy and why she has a Godaddy ride and the Indycar driver doesn't, once his contract was up. Godaddy had to give Andretti a sponsorship yrs ago to get Danica out of the low rated series of Indycar and into a larger venue of Nascar where they could benefit from her huge fanbase. Hinchcliffs wins didn't move the needle for Godaddy as they reported staying in Indycar wasn't financially feasible for them do to the lack of interest and them getting a return on their sponsor $$'s in Indycar with him as basically even winning---he didn't move the needle for them--period--so "goodbye".

Danicas brand and appeal far surpasses just auto racing so her results aren't that important, but when she does well like the pole at Daytona earlier in the yr Godaddy benefits HUGE with millions of hits as nascar ratings soared as well, as that's the power of what Danica CAN do-- like icing on the cake. On her Q score of being widely known and popular 78% of mainstream people of all kinds knew who Danica Patrick is and you cant say that about any other Nascar driver or Indycar driver for sure outside of their racing series fans, not even Dale JR.

Danica doesn't have the fan base IN Nascar Dale Jr or other top Nascar drivers have really as her fan base is more mainstream and not just Nascar or previously Indycar related as said, its worldwide fans in general. Also remember Nascar was born out of Rednecks saying woman belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant and not on the racetrack, so there are still nascar fans, media and broadcasters today with sexist attitudes that will never support Danica or any other females in this "good ole boys" series.

Godaddy has said they love Danica and that should be enough to prove her worth to her sponsors all these yrs as there are winning drivers who cant say that, as they don't have rides or they have lessor rides because no big sponsor wants them. Fact: If you cant move the needle for a sponsor, say goodbye other then big teams who have their own sponsors to hire drivers, but even then the sponsor sometimes has a say in who they hire--just how it is --right or wrong.

Danica is very unique in what she has achieved and is the best and most successful female at it. Winning Iam sure is very important for her but whether she does or not long as she moves the needle for her sponsors--she'll be fine. What she brings to Nascar isn't measured by results alone, which is more then you can say for most other drivers who needs wins to keep a ride--also how it is as success is measured in many ways and she is very successful--like it or not?

BTW--for those here who don't really follow Danica but just show up to rant and criticize, you have no idea all the things she does aside from racing for Godaddy and all her other sponsors. She is busy all week most the time with meetings and PR work, photo shoots, charitys etc and everywhere she goes--she IS the face of Godaddy and has been for over 7 yrs and looks like it isn't going to stop anytime soon--so get used to it and quit clicking on this Danica thread just to whine acting like the crybaby losers you are. Get a life :roll:

Ahhh--that felt good as its been awhile--once again no charge for the lesson in whats important in todays world and that's marketing & money and those who can achieve that hold great value. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like an ACUTE attack of "Cranial rectumitis". Sooooooooooooooo, marketing and $$$ is more important than winning races now, huh?? I think that the only embarrassment to this site is the fact that YOU showed up again. OBVIOUSLY, you STILL can't face fact so, why don't YOU go play on one of those other sites that you're telling US to. See, things were VERY peaceful 'til you polluted the waters again with your bile and hate. Take your own advice and go somewhere that you'll be appreciated for all your charming candor and intelligent observations. :P :P :P
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey Racer1 good to see you buddy? Been awhile.

Well may I so graciously point out one small fact.

With your 80,000 word essay on how all you know more than others I point out all you showed was that you agree with what they who you berate agree on this subject. Both sides point out it is about money & not talent with Danica. You guys are actually saying the exact same thing.

Only difference is Some people like the fact it is about money & popularity (like you for example)
& others
would like it to be about talent in racing (like Race fans for example)

No one disagrees why she is sponsored.

Well got to go. Good talk Racer, I'll catcha later Buddy.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:20 pm

which ever side your on, danica sure is a lightning rod for a debate ( if ya wanna call it that )
<<

racer1

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Facts are-- Iam not and most people aren't saying shes a great race car driver so get over that. Basically-- Danica is a Celebrity with a huge following as shes made herself to be very marketable and popular and--Oh yeh--she drives race cars in the big leagues with the big boys. Shes also the most successfull female driver in Indycar which helped make her famous with record breaking results, and now Nascar history as well with her records and milestones, therefore she isn't that bad for sure. All that shows girls and young woman at least that they should always pursue their dreams and never give up, as sometimes dreams do come true. BTW --they're lots of male drivers out there who have to take a razzing from their buddies Iam sure that Danica beat them on any certain race day as even finishing 30th, she beat 13 of them, and when she does better the numbers go up--simple really. For lots of the male drivers, announcers, hosts, media people, and FORUM posters who were raised redneck style that woman didn't belong on the racetrack--too bad little boys--grow a pair and accept it as shes here to stay awhile longer apparently ---and she will get better. 8-)

BTW--She has mellowed out a lot now in Nascar and I prefer the fiery gal who used to tell it like it is and lay into other drivers, but I suppose its part of the PR to be nice and not nasty like some of the boys are. A little firey temper now & then would be welcome far as Iam concerned, but behind closed doors Iam sure there is some fire and smoke at times, course her radio gets R rated at times so close enough? 8-)

Qualifying rained out shes starting 23rd I guess so hoping she can stay out of trouble that these plate tracks often bring & luck to the other SHR drivers also? :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:13 pm

racer1 wrote:Facts are-- Iam not and most people aren't saying shes a great race car driver so get over that. Basically-- Danica is a Celebrity with a huge following as shes made herself to be very marketable and popular and--Oh yeh--she drives race cars in the big leagues with the big boys. Shes also the most successfull female driver in Indycar which helped make her famous with record breaking results, and now Nascar history as well with her records and milestones, therefore she isn't that bad for sure. All that shows girls and young woman at least that they should always pursue their dreams and never give up, as sometimes dreams do come true. BTW --they're lots of male drivers out there who have to take a razzing from their buddies Iam sure that Danica beat them on any certain race day as even finishing 30th, she beat 13 of them, and when she does better the numbers go up--simple really. For lots of the male drivers, announcers, hosts, media people, and FORUM posters who were raised redneck style that woman didn't belong on the racetrack--too bad little boys--grow a pair and accept it as shes here to stay awhile longer apparently ---and she will get better. 8-)

BTW--She has mellowed out a lot now in Nascar and I prefer the fiery gal who used to tell it like it is and lay into other drivers, but I suppose its part of the PR to be nice and not nasty like some of the boys are. A little firey temper now & then would be welcome far as Iam concerned, but behind closed doors Iam sure there is some fire and smoke at times, course her radio gets R rated at times so close enough? 8-)

Qualifying rained out shes starting 23rd I guess so hoping she can stay out of trouble that these plate tracks often bring & luck to the other SHR drivers also? :lol:

you know I know of way you can shorten these posts a little. All you have to say is

I agree with everything you said Schmoop! 8-)
It would save you a little time.
No need to thank me. What are friends for Image
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Funny thing is--why shorten my comments as this thread for Danica is like a ghost town anyway so what does it matter if I liven it up a little with facts that some here clearly cant or wont understand. Besides I get bored so dropped in here again to see not much has changed here, but didn't expect it too? :roll:

Oh well seasons almost over in a few weeks so time to get serious with the NFL? 8-)
<<

newmanfan3914

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:What a way to pi$$ away hard earned $$$$$......Maybe there are some knee pads involved?? :lol:

MW you are so Blunt! hahaha bla hahaha
<<

newmanfan3914

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:27 am

racer1 wrote:Ok seeing this crap from you clueless garbaqe mouths had to comment--again.

Loooong winded STALKER. Somebody needs to let Danica know...so she can keep an eye over her shoulder.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 am

newmanfan3914 wrote:

Loooong winded STALKER. Somebody needs to let Danica know...so she can keep an eye over her shoulder.

STALKER ?? I think not. I think I've figured it out. The only way RACER1 knows so much about her is,............wait for it......... he's / she's Danica's gardener... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
color]
Next

Return to Danica