FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica on Food Channel's Chopped

<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 am

Danica on Food Channel's Chopped

Four sports stars were challenged to up their culinary game in the Chopped kitchens last night.

Which celebrity athlete do you think has the chops to take the title: Danica Patrick, Tiki Barber, Chuck Zito or Natalie Coughlin? The winner was our own Danica Patrick.

Chopped.jpg
Chopped.jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Danica on Food Channel's Chopped

i just know chuck zito as an ex hells angel and bein on OZ......
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 am

Orange Cone ‏@TheOrangeCone Danica WINS!!! Okay it was a TV cooking competition but I have always wanted to say that.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 am

Chuck Zito - Martial Arts & Boxer

Tiki Barber - Former NFL running back

Natalie Coughlin - 12 time Olympic Medalist for Swimming
Image Image

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm

At least she's getting positive results SOMEWHERE....... :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:02 pm

did she wear her creepy Stenhouse apron?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:36 pm

chuck is on Howard Stern radio show a lot, he is funny at times
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i just know chuck zito as an ex hells angel and bein on OZ......

Once an Angel,always an Angel-getting out isn't so easy-from what i hear anyway.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 pm

What midwesternsmoke said! ;)
Really,i was only thinking that,i didn't say it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i just know chuck zito as an ex hells angel and bein on OZ......

Once an Angel,always an Angel-getting out isn't so easy-from what i hear anyway.

i started a gang in kindergarten called the "heavens devil's" we had a rumble with the HA and needless to say we won!
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 pm

I started my own little war today...I tried to hand out flyers for a church youth ministry and was denied at first because they said that if we charge dues, make parents pay for uniforms, charge for handbooks, ect... that we could not have them sent home. Me being a school board member said, I want to see that policy.

I then fired back that this means that you cannot allow the boy scouts and girls scouts in the school to do the same thing every year because they charge dues, make parents pay for uniforms, pay for handbooks, and far more. So along this line of thinking and policy...they should not be allowed in the school system either.

I then informed the administration that we are funding our children's youth ministry through the church so the parents feel no financial burden. So you have no reason to turn us down and if you choose to, I will take this to the board and bring this whole sorted mess into public session. Your choice.

We were approved instantly.
Image Image

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 am

beaverpond wrote:I started my own little war today...I tried to hand out flyers for a church youth ministry and was denied at first because they said that if we charge dues, make parents pay for uniforms, charge for handbooks, ect... that we could not have them sent home. Me being a school board member said, I want to see that policy.

I then fired back that this means that you cannot allow the boy scouts and girls scouts in the school to do the same thing every year because they charge dues, make parents pay for uniforms, pay for handbooks, and far more. So along this line of thinking and policy...they should not be allowed in the school system either.

I then informed the administration that we are funding our children's youth ministry through the church so the parents feel no financial burden. So you have no reason to turn us down and if you choose to, I will take this to the board and bring this whole sorted mess into public session. Your choice.

We were approved instantly.

ImageImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 am

A little bit of information and bad statements on their part can backfire on them in the worst way. Just wait for the superintendents evaluation when the time comes as she is the one who was trying to block this. I already have a running list of things that will be brought up in exec session when that time comes.

I bet she will be glad to see me go when the time comes.
Image Image

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:49 am

beaverpond wrote:A little bit of information and bad statements on their part can backfire on them in the worst way. Just wait for the superintendents evaluation when the time comes as she is the one who was trying to block this. I already have a running list of things that will be brought up in exec session when that time comes.

I bet she will be glad to see me go when the time comes.

yeah it sucks when someone dares to bring logic to a debate. They hate that. Image
ImageImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 am

Yup, this is the same superintendent who tried to bring condoms into our high school without public notification, without a school or district policy, without an employee policy, and the list goes on, and they also tried to institute a gag order on the personnel committee as they were the only ones to know about it.

I disagreed and lost in the vote. So I went against the committee and once I was home contacted the two local newspapers and created all kinds of havoc. More than 1/2 the board sided with me and they are not in our high school currently. However, we have made it very difficult to bring this back to the full board because there has to be a policy from three different committees as to which they all must jive together and if not...it ain't happening. It was supposed to come back to the board for this Monday's meeting...guess what is not on the agenda and that is because not a single committee can agree.

This is the problem when some of those from the past have left so much bad blood that a lot of people don't trust them. It is called...there is a right way and a wrong way of doing things and they clearly did it the wrong way by trying to sweep this issue under the rug.
Image Image

Next

Return to Danica