FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

danicas

<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2875

Images: 3
700

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Re: danicas

onerockindoc wrote:Now this forum is getting some action. I was beginning to worry that no one cared anymore.

No need to wonder about me,i still don't care! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1826

Images: 10
4000

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 am

Re: danicas

wolfgang wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Now this forum is getting some action. I was beginning to worry that no one cared anymore.

No need to wonder about me,i still don't care! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOOO COMMENT on this mularkey^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :P 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2875

Images: 3
700

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: danicas

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Now this forum is getting some action. I was beginning to worry that no one cared anymore.

No need to wonder about me,i still don't care! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOOO COMMENT on this mularkey^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :P 8-)

Why whatever do you mean MW? :mrgreen:
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1567

Images: 3
5673

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 am

Re: danicas

Oh my! Never had been to this part of the forum and this is what I find! Thanks for a good laugh all! :lol:
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 am

Re: danicas

michaeljohn wrote:is anyone out there ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


jamo14...reporting for doody 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1826

Images: 10
4000

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

Re: danicas

jamo14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:is anyone out there ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


jamo14...reporting for doody 8-)


THAT my friend is EXACTLY what you'll get if'n you hang around THIS thread for too awfully long. :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 530

405

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Re: danicas

michaeljohn wrote:is anyone out there ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Why would anyone post anything the least bit complimentary to Danica, when everyone knows if they do they will be vehemently attacked by and ridiculed by a few pigs on here. You've made it what it is MJ. Wallow in it.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8135

Images: 0
4890

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: danicas

i dont wallow in anything, just shows you the COWARD you are, just callin me out when everyone else goofs on her, thanks for commenting COWARD
Image
<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 530

405

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Re: danicas

Thanks for proving my point !
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8135

Images: 0
4890

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: danicas

i got ya to post two times in a day, i must be doing something right, and if you look, over te last few weeks i have not once goofed her, yea where i maybe have said some ruff things in the past, i truly felt bad that people stopped posting, but im not the SHR punching bag, call ALL out on it, not just my name
Image
<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 530

405

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: danicas

Was just responding to YOUR thread, MJ.
BudmaninTx
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4153

945

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: danicas

futura64 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:is anyone out there ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Why would anyone post anything the least bit complimentary to Danica, when everyone knows if they do they will be vehemently attacked by and ridiculed by a few pigs on here. You've made it what it is MJ. Wallow in it.

when I have said complimentary things about Danica I wasn't attacked.
Funny thing is one time I remember MJ saying something nice about Danica & he was attacked....... By a Danica fan. (Racer1)

The Thing is, when anyone does talk good of Danica her so called fans don't want any part of that conversation. You guys only come out when something said that wouldnt be complimentary. You look for conflict. Not for (realistic) racing talk. Seems to me you so called Danica fans made it what it is, to wallow in.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8135

Images: 0
4890

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: danicas

SCH...the danicas think this is bad, wait til the kurt portion of the site goes up, your going to see MORE haters on his thread and people will forget about danica, now that isnt a joke on her, people despise kurt for so many reason
Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2875

Images: 3
700

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: danicas

michaeljohn wrote:SCH...the danicas think this is bad, wait til the kurt portion of the site goes up, your going to see MORE haters on his thread and people will forget about danica, now that isnt a joke on her, people despise kurt for so many reason

Least Kurt can wheel a race car!!! ;)
Donica is still just a celebrity!!! ;)
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4153

945

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: danicas

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:SCH...the danicas think this is bad, wait til the kurt portion of the site goes up, your going to see MORE haters on his thread and people will forget about danica, now that isnt a joke on her, people despise kurt for so many reason

Least Kurt can wheel a race car!!! ;)
Donica is still just a celebrity!!! ;)

but no one wants to see Kurt in a Bikini :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER