All things Danica
Post a reply

Found this on the Jayski silly season

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Patrick is signed for a couple more years, no idea exactly how long her contract is. GoDaddy.com is signed thru 2014. Some rumors had crew chief Gibson being replaced, but they quieted down (7-9-2013)
now I will always say Gibson is the worst CC in the garage. But also thought it is fine with him being her CC while she is learning how to drive these cars. I figure he has another year of being safe, & by end of next season Danica will be better & tony will get her a real CC to see what she can do. (why ruin a good CC at the beginning of her career)

Re: Found this on the Jayski silly season

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

So it's Tony Gibson's fault?

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

anita56 wrote:So it's Tony Gibson's fault?

not necessarily saying that, but he cant help. He sucks as a CC.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 am

im tellin ya, he must have some compromising pictures of mr stewart in ladies underwear or something..... how does he keep a job so long with a poor performance record????? ANSWER ME THIS!
my gosh he became the CC of the 48 tomorrow, that team would self destruct

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 am

michaeljohn wrote:im tellin ya, he must have some compromising pictures of mr stewart in ladies underwear or something..... how does he keep a job so long with a poor performance record????? ANSWER ME THIS!
my gosh he became the CC of the 48 tomorrow, that team would self destruct

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, so would you... :P :P :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 am

i dont want pictures of tony in ladies underwear.....

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 am

Has anyone thought he might just be related to Tony? I rather doubt it but who knows............or he could be a long time buddy.....

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:34 am

i often thought about that, but lets say at best, he is a buddy, i know if i owned a company and part of that company was not performing, i would cut that person loose, its nothing personal, just business.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm

So...MJ is the Donald Trump of racing? It's not personal, it's just business. Sounds to me he has gone to the Chad Knaus school of crew chiefing. Scare the heck out of me to be a member of team 48 and get sideways with Chad

Plenty of people think Gibson has what it takes. All I know is 1. He was not a good match for Ryan. 2. He is a very nice and friendly man. If he has any pics of Tony in ladies undies I will get to the bottom of this the next race I attend. Count on it

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm

What a waist of sponsor. Keep Ryan !!!!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 pm

michelled8808 wrote:What a waist of sponsor. Keep Ryan !!!!

well that is obviously too late. But Tony may take the Go Daddy sponsor with him after Danica's contract is up. That is a possibility.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:58 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michelled8808 wrote:What a waist of sponsor. Keep Ryan !!!!

well that is obviously too late. But Tony may take the Go Daddy sponsor with him after Danica's contract is up. That is a possibility.

....Can't say I blame him.....granted, she sells a $hit ton of merchandise, on the OTHER side of that tho'......does the merchandise she sells help to pay for all the cars she's wrecked?? didn't think so
Post a reply