FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica on Tonight show Tuesday 16th

<<

racer1

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Danica on Tonight show Tuesday 16th

Don't everyone applaud as I know how thrilled you all are but this is what a true celebrity star gets to do moreso then even a winning driver no one cares about --thought id throw that in.

I believe she is there for PR for the Espys on Wed. but not sure and doesn't matter. 8-)
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Danica on Tonight show Tuesday 16th

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/ ... wreck.html

I thought she was pretty funny on the show.

Leno also asked about Kyle Petty’s comments last month about Patrick and whether she had seen him since his remarks.

“He hasn’t come over to borrow a scrunchy anytime lately,” she said.
:mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 pm

woudnt waste my time watching that thing........
<<

racer1

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:56 pm

AS most people will say about Danica, her best quality is the ability to laugh at herself while many others may get angry and fire back--she never does-- and that's because she has class moreso then the others putting her down like a K Petty. Even making light that she wrecked Ricky etc I kept wondering why she didn't bring up that shes been wrecked far more times by others including Ricky whos caused at least 2 wrecks this yr that she was caught up in. However once agan, she never fires back even when I think she should have, although Leno even said Nascar has lots of wrecks and most people know that.

Danica is herself plain and natural and that's why she is sought after as she is a great speaker and good at interviews as she tells it like it is, and always honest and often funnier then most would expect, and one of the reasons she has all her fans. Its been said that most nascar drivers and other sports stars have the personality of a pet rock--LMAO.

BTW they say the TV adds 10 pounds--good grief she looked skinny last night. Its been said no other driver has the stress like she does being under the microscope all the time--has to be tough for sure--but Kudos to the way she handles it? 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm

a cheap celeb, not a race car driver

Return to Danica