FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floor"

<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2392

Images: 1
8762

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

michaeljohn wrote:i wasnt trying to be funny rochelle, but i guess that tells ya alot about me and the moron it was intended for :D



:mrgreen: No, not funny but very well said, hence the smile. Seems he's the only one that thinks his posts have any substance. And the fact that he thinks his posts are the only ones that have merit and the rest of us are boobs is doubly funny. If I only had the balls to tell everyone else they're wrong and actually believe it, I'd be living in paradise... :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: BTW, I have boobs, but am not one... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8740

Images: 0
8548

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

who doesnt like boobs???? probably racer, hahaha

i got my first godaddy hat today, but of course its the DRIVER that actually acknowledges his fans and importantly WINS, thats right HINCH, sure i could have went to the danica site and got things at half price cuz she cant drive
Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1864

Images: 10
8528

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 am

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

michaeljohn wrote:who doesnt like boobs???? probably racer, hahaha

i got my first godaddy hat today, but of course its the DRIVER that actually acknowledges his fans and importantly WINS, thats right HINCH, sure i could have went to the danica site and got things at half price cuz she cant drive



Hey Racist1, this little interruption is brought to you by someone who doesn't really give a flyin' @$%K what your opinion is and NEVER will as long as you continue to be a douche' nozzle. :P


Hadta add to this MJ......hope ya don't mind tooooo much (even if ya did it wouldn't stop me) :P :P :shock: :shock: I got 2 of the GoDaddy hats from the OTHER person you hint around about.
KNOW WHY I GOT 2??????......1 to $HIT in and the other one to cover it up with before I buried them.

:P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^RACIST1^^^^^^ :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8740

Images: 0
8548

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 am

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

as long as you enjoy the hats MW im happy for ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

i almost vomited when i read she may pose nude in the future, thats what "celebs" do when they have no talent and nothing else to fall back on.
Image
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

Why don't you clueless nasty people give it a rest as do you think your lame a--ss comments matter in the least--NOT hardly.

Also enjoy your Hinch cap as that's all it'll ever be as certainly NO one in the mainstream gives a flying f-&*% k about him or Indycar in general as the garbage ratings and his lack of social media followers shows. In todays world that's the best indicator of how many actually give a #### which isn't many and never will be, as Godaddy is finding out as well with their wasted sponsor dollars going to someone who cant get them a nickels worth of sales in return--boo hoo. Add to that only losers like you here are apparently attracted to other losers like him, so enjoy your own little pathetic world where their aren't enough in it to matter. The majority of the mainstream GP & worldwide media are following the real driver of the green car she made famous in Indycar and now Nascar and hes riding in her shadow and always will no matter what he achieves--it WONT really ever matter to anyone --not enough to measure anyway. :roll:

You cant force feed someone to the mainstream media or GP fans as they choose who they like and who they follow and its been that way for 10 yrs and isn't slowing down for no little driver in Indycar who clearly doesn't matter to the mainstream and never will--end of story. In case you losers haven't figured it out or too stupid to realize, drivers who win in todays world don't always matter, as there are drivers who win championships that wouldn't make a pimple on Danicas behind far as the mainstream caring about them in any way as too many other factors do matter in todays modern world and winning a stupid race isn't one of them and the proof is all of those winning drivers who cant get rides anymore--end of story. Engage brain before spouting nonsense or get an adult to help explain it to you. :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1864

Images: 10
8528

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

racer1 wrote:Why don't you clueless retards give it a rest as do you think your lame a--ss comments matter in the least--NOT hardly.

Also enjoy your Hinch cap as that's all it'll ever be as certainly NO one in the mainstream gives a flying f-&*% k about him or Indycar in general as the garbage ratings and his lack of social media followers shows. In todays world that's the best indicator of how many actually give a #### which isn't many and never will be, as Godaddy is finding out as well with their wasted sponsor dollars going to someone who cant get them a nickels worth of sales in return--boo hoo. Add to that only losers like you here are apparently attracted to other losers like him, so enjoy your own little pathetic world where their aren't enough in it to matter. The majority of the mainstream GP & worldwide media are following the real driver of the green car she made famous in Indycar and now Nascar and hes riding in her shadow and always will no matter what he achieves--it WONT really ever matter to anyone --not enough to measure anyway. :roll:

You cant force feed someone to the mainstream media or GP fans as they choose who they like and who they follow and its been that way for 10 yrs and isn't slowing down for no little driver in Indycar who clearly doesn't matter to the mainstream and never will--end of story. In case you losers haven't figured it out or too stupid to realize, drivers who win in todays world don't always matter, as there are drivers who win championships that wouldn't make a pimple on Danicas behind far as the mainstream caring about them in any way as too many other factors do matter in todays modern world and winning a stupid race isn't one of them and the proof is all of those winning drivers who cant get rides anymore--end of story. Engage brain before spouting nonsense or get an adult to help explain it to you. :roll:


Takes one to know one I guess, you silly little "R" word you......Just keep on lickin' the windows on the short bus "Spunky",then somebody will see you then you won't have to get so $hitty to get attention. Because the ONLY reason you're such an A$$HAT is I'm guessing that's how you were raised. Stomp your feet when you DIDN'T get the attention you wanted. Then, if you didn't get ENOUGH attention to suit your needs, you stomped your feet even harder, until you were crying like the little b^tch you are. Ultimately your parents didn't discipline you AT ALL or you wouldn't be such a "douche' nozzle" (that's my new favorite word) It just fits you SO well :P :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4371

8095

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

racer1 wrote:Why don't you clueless retards give it a rest as do you think your lame a--ss comments matter in the least--NOT hardly.

Also enjoy your Hinch cap as that's all it'll ever be as certainly NO one in the mainstream gives a flying f-&*% k about him or Indycar in general as the garbage ratings and his lack of social media followers shows. In todays world that's the best indicator of how many actually give a #### which isn't many and never will be, as Godaddy is finding out as well with their wasted sponsor dollars going to someone who cant get them a nickels worth of sales in return--boo hoo. Add to that only losers like you here are apparently attracted to other losers like him, so enjoy your own little pathetic world where their aren't enough in it to matter. The majority of the mainstream GP & worldwide media are following the real driver of the green car she made famous in Indycar and now Nascar and hes riding in her shadow and always will no matter what he achieves--it WONT really ever matter to anyone --not enough to measure anyway. :roll:

You cant force feed someone to the mainstream media or GP fans as they choose who they like and who they follow and its been that way for 10 yrs and isn't slowing down for no little driver in Indycar who clearly doesn't matter to the mainstream and never will--end of story. In case you losers haven't figured it out or too stupid to realize, drivers who win in todays world don't always matter, as there are drivers who win championships that wouldn't make a pimple on Danicas behind far as the mainstream caring about them in any way as too many other factors do matter in todays modern world and winning a stupid race isn't one of them and the proof is all of those winning drivers who cant get rides anymore--end of story. Engage brain before spouting nonsense or get an adult to help explain it to you. :roll:

so I think what I read from all this is, you don't like a "race" fans point of view & you don't care about how good of a driver someone is, you only care if they are popular.
Got it.
Then I must agree with you. MJ, Mid & other shouldn't respond to you about things that pertain to racing knowledge. They should only discuss things about popularity with you...... Got it!

MJ & Mid ------>Image<------ Racer

Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8740

Images: 0
8548

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

i thought i was talking about the celebrity, i mean thats all racer brings up is her celebrity and rarely her racing and how its important to have twitter followers
Image
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

First off while she is a rookie in this tough Cup series --yes--where she doesn't belong but that's another issue--her stats still are the best ever for a female driver in Indycar and now nascar. While its her celebrity that is huge, do you really think she would be who she is all these yrs and growing fans if she was as bad as some of you clueless people say--NOT hardly. Rick Hendricks wanted her as did nascar long ago because she is the most competitive female driver on the planet by all her stats, meager or not, (NHRA not relevant). Its been said by the best in auto racing her popularity is huge and her marketing ability drives her but it doesn't mean they would just sign anyone to drive in this top series of Nascar if she wasn't good at it--period. Being an open wheeler makes it more difficult as we know and learning these new cars now is even more of a challenge and the team needs to take part of that blame as well as everyone and certainly the experts know that all too well as does the team.

Also-- Iam not the one constantly obsessed like some here have nothing better to do with their garbage and probably sexists redneck lives but to sit by their PC constantly posting hate and trash to make them selves feel important when facts are by doing so they are the real losers in the realm of life. Iam only here now & then to straighten out this garbage site of immature classless comments as somebody has to. The fact that some here cant help but post nasty remarks on every topic like crying--"pay attention to me--wah wah" only shows how pathetic some here are and you all know who you are.
:roll: :roll:
Finally--The fact there aren't enough decent posters or comments here anymore only shows what a garbage dump of a site this has become thanks to some of you and you know who you are. This site would be a joke if it wasn't so pathetic. Don't worry I'll be back to give you more lessons in decency and respecting others despite what a garbage sad life some of you must have to be so hatefull but--NO charge. :roll: :roll:

BTW Schmoopy1000 I actually enjoy your comments as compared to others, as yours actually make sense most the time and at least have to do with the topic of conversation unlike others here who rant away with nothing relevant to the topics or comments at hand, just trash talk as ive mentioned--that's all--Enjoy :lol: :lol:
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 950

8020

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

I think we need a review of site features. They have this thing called a "Foe List"

If you go to your Control Panel at the top of this page(link is in blue). On the Control panel, there is a section called "Manage Foes." On it, you can add other forum members to the list. Once you do that, their posts appear hidden on the forum, and if you really did want to see what they wrote, you would have to click a link. But you shouldn't click on their posts, because all it will lead to is yelling and name calling. Image
Attachments
heart.gif
heart.gif (136 Bytes) Viewed 728 times
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

Thanks for that info but certain posters here posting the kind of trash they post shouldn't be tolerated in the first place so I set them straight and will continue to do so--for all the good it does. The fact this site has that kind of thing to ignore certain posters just shows their isn't any moderator who would be the one banning some of these garbage posters out of here like other sites I visit. By adding the nasty posters to a list I cant see, that wont change anything, as not seeing their comments doesn't mean they aren't still posting hatred and crap now does it? The fact this site doesn't have any moderator just shows what a garbage organization SHR is with this garbage forum on its web site while trying to sell its merchandise as well that allows outsiders looking in to see such trashing of its own drivers & personnel etc which makes this SHR site look beyond pathetic. We all know decent posters have been turned away from this forum and how many have quit buying the merchandise also because of this forum of hatefull immature posters?-----think about it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

How bout this add--"come visit the SHR site and see our merchandise and btw you get to look in on our nasty forum to see all those trashing our own drivers, CC and personnel and others". Yeh that'll attract more fans & sales--when pigs fly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1864

Images: 10
8528

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:00 am

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

racer1 wrote:Thanks for that info but certain posters here posting the kind of trash they post shouldn't be tolerated in the first place so I set them straight and will continue to do so--for all the good it does. The fact this site has that kind of thing to ignore certain posters just shows their isn't any moderator who would be the one banning some of these garbage posters out of here like other sites I visit. By adding the nasty posters to a list I cant see, that wont change anything, as not seeing their comments doesn't mean they aren't still posting hatred and crap now does it? The fact this site doesn't have any moderator just shows what a garbage organization SHR is with this garbage forum on its web site while trying to sell its merchandise as well that allows outsiders looking in to see such trashing of its own drivers & personnel etc which makes this SHR site look beyond pathetic. We all know decent posters have been turned away from this forum and how many have quit buying the merchandise also because of this forum of hatefull immature posters?-----think about it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

How bout this add--"come visit the SHR site and see our merchandise and btw you get to look in on our nasty forum to see all those trashing our own drivers, CC and personnel and others". Yeh that'll attract more fans & sales--when pigs fly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :


You'd better stop all your negativity or else I'M gonna talk to Tony, because YOU obviously didn't have the cajones to get it done. I'm gonna copy and paste all of your garbage to his shop's secretary's email...pssssst the lady is my neighbor's Aunt...... I just kinda had to save that one for later in the festivities......I can PM her address to you if you'd like. :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2461

Images: 1
8604

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 am

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

What's an A$$hat?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3052

Images: 3
8070

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

I'm gone for a couple days and i missed all this! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8740

Images: 0
8548

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

this sis what u created wolf!
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER