FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floor"

<<

HTower

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

"I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floor"

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... enhouse-jr
LOUDON, N.H. -- Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are close off the track. On Sunday, they got too close on it.

When Patrick checked up on a late restart she turned sideways and got into the back of her boyfriend and fellow Sprint Cup rookie at the track known as "The Magic Mile." Stenhouse then shot up the track and took out Travis Kvapil.

"We were all bunched up on those restarts," Patrick said. "I'm not sure if I misjudged the braking zone or if they stopped really quick in front of me. It felt like they stopped really quick. I tried to stop myself to keep from getting in the back of anyone, but I got sideways when I tried to do that.

"Unfortunately, I took people with me."

Stenhouse finished 34th with Patrick three spots back in 37th.

It was the second time this season Patrick and Stenhouse, who announced they were dating before the season, were involved in a wreck. The other time was at the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in late May.

"I'm really sorry," Patrick said. "At the end of the day it was me that started it, so I'm really sorry."

Poor Ricky, maybe next time he'll remember to put his dirty clothes in the laundry hamper. :twisted:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: "I WARNED you about leaving your dirty socks on the floo

ya that was a great interaction yesterday, i thought for sure the blame was going to be put on the 93, i dont see that relationship lasting and that isnt a reflection on her or ricky, just too much other stuff involved when they are on the track....
<<

HTower

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

How about, instead of "I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, Danica says, "I'll wreck my boyfriend to finish 37th"? :lol: :lol:
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 pm

And some people wonder why we make fun of her? Really?

Even my husband has now taken to calling her sparkle pony.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:27 pm

HTower wrote:How about, instead of "I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, Danica says, "I'll wreck my boyfriend to finish 37th"? :lol: :lol:

Oh,so she did better this week? :lol: :lol:
Dirty clothes in hamper. :lol: :lol:
<<

racer1

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 pm

How many Cup driver veterans cause wrecks all the time by stupid actions--don't all answer at once?? At least she took the blame although video shows Ricky was very slow and she had no choice. Also Ricky has caused more wrecks that took her out, as this is the first time she took him out--so all's fair in love and garbage crashfest called Nascar.

As for you no nothing saying it wont last--give it a rest as you've showed your ignorance far too often on this site, and also what does it matter whether it lasts or not? Both are having fun enjoying themselves so that's all that matters. Ricky is the aggressive driver and that's got him in trouble before and it will again before the season is over. Given his background in stock cars and 2 NNS titles I really though he would be running better as he doesn't even have a top 10 this yr or a pole so---hes behind his girlfriend in that regard. Iam sure Gibson is telling Danica to be more aggressive and this is what happens some times, but nothing new, as its been said its ok to crash if your going for positions rather then playing it safe finishing farther back anyway--nice to see from my viewpoint. 8-)

Also Kvavil has been a jerk with Danica anyway most the time so we can say he got what he deserved long ago, although it wasn't planned hat way. :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

maybe Ricky didn't eat his veggies. :mrgreen:

What I am curious about was who was he going after before he calmed down & went to pitroad?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 pm

racer go screw yourself, why is it we cant give an opinion but you can, by me saying it wont last, isnt a dig at anyone, its the pressure of the sport, but like the loser you are you took offense to that, i am so sick of your idiotic comments that make no sense, you want fights because that is al you know how to respond to..................... it sure wont last cuz ricky is getting bored with a partner that is built like him and not a woman! now suck on that one! plus she sucks as a driver wooooooooooo top 25 that is great, something to proud of, she is a fraud and she knows it, cant drive indy, comes to nascar cant do it here, so what does she do, cheats on her husband with another driver, and all they got in common are the crashes they share together every week.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 pm

michaeljohn wrote:racer go screw yourself, why is it we cant give an opinion but you can, by me saying it wont last, isnt a dig at anyone, its the pressure of the sport, but like the loser you are you took offense to that, i am so sick of your idiotic comments that make no sense, you want fights because that is al you know how to respond to..................... it sure wont last cuz ricky is getting bored with a partner that is built like him and not a woman! now suck on that one! plus she sucks as a driver wooooooooooo top 25 that is great, something to proud of, she is a fraud and she knows it, cant drive indy, comes to nascar cant do it here, so what does she do, cheats on her husband with another driver, and all they got in common are the crashes they share together every week.

WOW! LMFAO!!!!!
<<

racer1

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

" why is it we cant give an opinion but you can"

LMAO--because you are a perfect example of a childish immature no nothing poster who wouldn't know what an honest opinion is. Your comments only have one purpose and that's to trash and slander and your brainless comments only prove with the language you use that you don't have the maturity or intelligence to be left alone posting on an adult forum. You lash out like a nerdy teen who has no clue about real life and what it takes to succeed in a male dominated top series like Indycar which she is the best ever, and now Nascar, and you probably never will so give it a rest or go find an adult with an IQ over 3 to explain it to you. :roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 am

racer1 wrote:" why is it we cant give an opinion but you can"

LMAO--because you are a perfect example of a childish immature no nothing poster who wouldn't know what an honest opinion is. Your comments only have one purpose and that's to trash and slander and your brainless comments only prove with the language you use that you don't have the maturity or intelligence to be left alone posting on an adult forum. You lash out like a nerdy teen who has no clue about real life and what it takes to succeed in a male dominated top series like Indycar which she is the best ever, and now Nascar, and you probably never will so give it a rest or go find an adult with an IQ over 3 to explain it to you. :roll:

I've been waiting for you back in the Tony thread, you know, "Another Stellar Performance" seems like you kinda ran off and took your toys (whatever kind they may be) home because you didn't wanna play anymore... Well, I have a few things to add to THIS thread where YOU'RE concerned....

This is the reply I left for you in the Tony thread that you seem to have forgotten about or were toooooo chicken sh!t to go back to and TRY to rebut my response to your 4th grade BOOO HOOO.

...... 8-) 8-) Loser??....the only thing I've EVER lost in my ENTIRE 50 yrs is my patience with people like you. As I've told you before, I have a GREAT life. You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me and my life. I'll betcha dollar$ to donuts that MY life is better than yours in EVERY ASPECT. We'll start with our happiness levels, I have to put mine at about an 8 on a scale of 10. What's yours, MAYBE a 2?? Kinda matches your IQ, huh?? Lemme ask ya this.....can YOU walk to the beach in 5 minutes from your front porch?? I CAN. Do you have a job that you absolutely LOVE and l@@k 4ward to going to work EVERY SINGLE DAY?? I DO. Do you have a great woman in your life that puts up with YOUR shortcomings NO MATTER WHAT ?? I'm gonna guess F*CK NO....Probably right on that one aren't I??
Let's see.....what else can I ask you to REALLY tweak a nerve....hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Hard work NEVER hurt ANYBODY. Maybe you need to find something new to do as a career. Danica gate stalking just seems to p1ss you off MORE every week as those STELLAR performances keep piling up. Maybe you could go to school to be a mortician, that way you could be as nasty and RUDE as you wanna be because the corpses won't have an opinion, nor the ability to actually say something back to you to make you stomp your feet like you do around here. Danica doesn't have a PRAYER of beatin' her boyfriend, well at least not for R.O.T.Y anyway. ;) ;) :lol: :shock: She obviously beats him in other ways ;) ;) , as evidenced in that cheesy apron she was wearing in that LAME picture that someone posted in another thread. Shall I continue?? Yeah, what the h3ll. To tell ya the truth RACIST1, I don't dislike you because I don't know you. If I did know you, I probably would've done something to make you take the first swing so I could drop you like Danica drops her firesuit for "Boy Toy". :roll: I do THOROUGHLY enjoy striking the occasional nerve though. One of these times you're gonna start an argument that will be between more than 2 or 3 of us and SOMEBODY's gonna p1ss you off soooooooooooo badly that you're gonna pop a blood vessel or 2. Once again, please tell your EX that someone with some sense AND a GREAT sense of humor that only lives 5 minutes from the beach sends sincere regards. And tell her that she made the right choice in dumping you, and that she has PLENTY of time to find someone that will treat her as she deserves to be treated, and I don't mean the way YOU treated her...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 am

michaeljohn wrote:racer go screw yourself, why is it we cant give an opinion but you can, by me saying it wont last, isnt a dig at anyone, its the pressure of the sport, but like the loser you are you took offense to that, i am so sick of your idiotic comments that make no sense, you want fights because that is al you know how to respond to..................... it sure wont last cuz ricky is getting bored with a partner that is built like him and not a woman! now suck on that one! plus she sucks as a driver wooooooooooo top 25 that is great, something to proud of, she is a fraud and she knows it, cant drive indy, comes to nascar cant do it here, so what does she do, cheats on her husband with another driver, and all they got in common are the crashes they share together every week.

Thank you so much for making me smile today! :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm

i wasnt trying to be funny rochelle, but i guess that tells ya alot about me and the moron it was intended for :D
<<

racer1

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm

LMAO at the childish immature retarded comments from the apparently jealous slobs with no life other then to hang around this garbage site trying in vain to put down those with great successfull lives. You do know by your ignorant and immature comments you're only making yourselves look foolish & pathetic-- dont you? Wait-- didn't meant to ask that tough a question to those here who clearly aren't mature enough to answer?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:57 pm

racer1 wrote:LMAO at the childish immature retarded comments from the apparently jealous slobs with no life other then to hang around this garbage site trying in vain to put down those with great successfull lives. You do know by your ignorant and immature comments you're only making yourselves look foolish & pathetic-- dont you? Wait-- didn't meant to ask that tough a question to those here who clearly aren't mature enough to answer?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So, I guess I should've expected this from you. I guess you're gonna take your toys and go home AGAIN, what a surprise. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why are you running off?? Can't stand to face facts?? Yeah, that's what I'm figuring. :shock: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
Next

Return to Danica