FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Wolfgang

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Re: Hey Wolfgang

Shirley Muldowney-three top fuel championships, won 18 National events,1976-driver of the year! :shock:
Look up Shawna Wilskey-open wheel dirt,Jessica Zemken-open wheel dirt! ;)
Thank you Kyle,at least you have the guts to say it and not let political b.s.stand in the way!
The only drivers i see backing her up are the ones like Dale Jr.and Tony who recieved money from the sponsor and drivers that either have or will be her team-mates. :shock:
Yep,i've been on twitter myself with Kyle and no i'm not Kyle! :lol: Fans have had nothing to say aside making fun of Kyles ponytail,the fact he has no championships or was nothing like his father.What i great defense for Donica :?: :?
Don't care if Kyle has a Mohawk 8-) ,Dale Jr.is nothing like his father either :shock: ,and Kyle already openly admited he was never great driver.Kyle has won races against some of the best like Dale #3-Donica hasn't won anything on the this level of racing aside one fuel milage race in IRL and that was because Helio thought she was a lap down and gave the race away! Hello!
Wake up,this isn't the movies or fantasy island!
Look at the kids in NW and the Truck Series-heck yeah, they do better than Donica on a bad day,where's all their attention besides the RCR boys? Adversity program my rear bumper,Bubba Wallace and Kyle Larson can drive a race car and compete,the other females are with low buck teams so we really don't know what they can do now do we?
Those who believe Donica is a "race car" driver probly still believes in the freakin' Easter Bunny! No i didn't spell the name wrong either! :evil:
One season Donica finished in the top five in IRL,i thought i seen potential,kinda like trying to see it in Derick Cope or his neices now that i look at it! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 pm

wolfgang wrote:Shirley Muldowney-three top fuel championships, won 18 National events,1976-driver of the year! :shock:
Look up Shawna Wilskey-open wheel dirt,Jessica Zemken-open wheel dirt! ;)
Thank you Kyle,at least you have the guts to say it and not let political b.s.stand in the way!
The only drivers i see backing her up are the ones like Dale Jr.and Tony who recieved money from the sponsor and drivers that either have or will be her team-mates. :shock:
Yep,i've been on twitter myself with Kyle and no i'm not Kyle! :lol: Fans have had nothing to say aside making fun of Kyles ponytail,the fact he has no championships or was nothing like his father.What i great defense for Donica :?: :?
Don't care if Kyle has a Mohawk 8-) ,Dale Jr.is nothing like his father either :shock: ,and Kyle already openly admited he was never great driver.Kyle has won races against some of the best like Dale #3-Donica hasn't won anything on the this level of racing aside one fuel milage race in IRL and that was because Helio thought she was a lap down and gave the race away! Hello!
Wake up,this isn't the movies or fantasy island!
Look at the kids in NW and the Truck Series-heck yeah, they do better than Donica on a bad day,where's all their attention besides the RCR boys? Adversity program my rear bumper,Bubba Wallace and Kyle Larson can drive a race car and compete,the other females are with low buck teams so we really don't know what they can do now do we?
Those who believe Donica is a "race car" driver probly still believes in the freakin' Easter Bunny! No i didn't spell the name wrong either! :evil:
One season Donica finished in the top five in IRL,i thought i seen potential,kinda like trying to see it in Derick Cope or his neices now that i look at it! :mrgreen:

so much for no comment at this time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 pm

haha someone woke up a sleeping wolf!!!!!!

ya that was funny kyle goofing on his own career last nite..

good work wolf, Shirley M was big time back in her day, even if you did not know drag racing you knew the name, sorta like the danica of the 70''s but with actual talent...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 am

racer1 wrote:Best thing to do with this garbage site of sexists pigs and degenerates is to consider the source and ignore them. Anyone thinking Kyle Petty knows anything credible about Nascar the joke is on you and him as he is a loser with a lousy career as he even admits having to follow his dad, the King of Nascar etc. He should find a place to hide rather then try and act like he knows anything relevant to whats going on in Nascar today and what it takes to make it or survive and that's being marketable first and foremost as even winning drivers don't always have rides--says it all for anyone with common sense. K Petty and lots of drivers from his era are like sexists who never though woman belonged in their series as ive read bio's about that from the drivers back then and the woman drivers who struggled because of it to fit in and have any successs.

Course things have changed and Danica has won the battle and him and others cant tolerate that, but they cant stop her either and you can tell from his comments backing off and with all her supporters now hes playing games acting like its a joke. In my opinion he should be thrown out of the media or banned for anything related to when he opens his garbage mouth, not unlike some here with the same garbage attitude thinking your comments matter when you clearly are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Danica's won the game and made it to the top series by being marketable--period--and having accomplished more then any female in racing history says it all for those with a brain to understand it that is. Also she is a Rookie in Cup so check other rookies and how they have done in this series and you may learn something but then again for those here--probably not?

BTW--why are you pathetic people here--no where else to go--no friends, family --no lives apparently--how pitifull and sad for you, but given your nasty nature very deserving that this is apparently all you have. I have a life so wont waste my time with you losers any more then when iam bored to check in and set you straight. As before--NO charge for the lectures, as its my enjoyment to do so. Enjoy your discontent, immaturity and ignorance in your obvious shallow empty world--but--you aren't alone as you do have each other--Enjoy --LMAO again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY RACIST 1.........Tony DID finish in FRONT of the "PRINCESS".....he will continue to do so the rest of the season and QUITE possibly for the rest of her OVER-HYPED career in NASCAR. To add to that, Tony won the IRL Championship too. Has the "Princess" EVER won a championship at ANY LEVEL??? If it takes you camping out in front of her gate to come up with some "new" kind of GARBAGE that is supposed to change everyone's minds as to her validity, continue on.... 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am

davey allison won two races as a rookie, tony stewart won 3 races as a rookie, jimmie johnson won 3 as a rookie, ryan newman won as a rookie, need i go on?????? so that whole rookie theory, means nothing. either you have the talent to make an impact in the sport or either you dont.....
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Don't you worry,Donica can beat most of underfunded teams and the start and park ones! :cry:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:22 am

racer1 wrote:Best thing to do with this garbage site of sexists pigs and degenerates is to consider the source and ignore them. Anyone thinking Kyle Petty knows anything credible about Nascar the joke is on you and him as he is a loser with a lousy career as he even admits having to follow his dad, the King of Nascar etc. He should find a place to hide rather then try and act like he knows anything relevant to whats going on in Nascar today and what it takes to make it or survive and that's being marketable first and foremost as even winning drivers don't always have rides--says it all for anyone with common sense. K Petty and lots of drivers from his era are like sexists who never though woman belonged in their series as ive read bio's about that from the drivers back then and the woman drivers who struggled because of it to fit in and have any successs.

Course things have changed and Danica has won the battle and him and others cant tolerate that, but they cant stop her either and you can tell from his comments backing off and with all her supporters now hes playing games acting like its a joke. In my opinion he should be thrown out of the media or banned for anything related to when he opens his garbage mouth, not unlike some here with the same garbage attitude thinking your comments matter when you clearly are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Danica's won the game and made it to the top series by being marketable--period--and having accomplished more then any female in racing history says it all for those with a brain to understand it that is. Also she is a Rookie in Cup so check other rookies and how they have done in this series and you may learn something but then again for those here--probably not?

BTW--why are you pathetic people here--no where else to go--no friends, family --no lives apparently--how pitifull and sad for you, but given your nasty nature very deserving that this is apparently all you have. I have a life so wont waste my time with you losers any more then when iam bored to check in and set you straight. As before--NO charge for the lectures, as its my enjoyment to do so. Enjoy your discontent, immaturity and ignorance in your obvious shallow empty world--but--you aren't alone as you do have each other--Enjoy --LMAO again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FRIENDS???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....I've got more friends than the number of people you know. I have ALLLLLL THOSE FRIENDS because I'm a decent person and NOT A DOUCHE' BAG like you. If you have ANY friends I'd be SHOCKED :shock: :shock: :shock: . People can't STAND people like you because of your degree of DOUCHE' BAGGERY. If you had more money than GOD you STILL wouldn't have any friends because of the way you are. I suggest you take what little "chump change" you MIGHT have and try to buy yourself some kind of personality because you SURE AS H3LL weren't born with one....... :D :D :P :P :P :!: :!: :!:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 am

hey MW id be his or her friend if cash was involved......
<<

HTower

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am

Last edited by HTower on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm

that top picture ain't cool HTower. I respect freedom of speech and all that, it's just in bad taste.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Spot on Jamo.

My brother-in-law is my age..45..and he competed in the Special Olympics in Seoul South Korea this year. He took home the bronze medal in figure skating. He is a former gymnast champion. He has done, and can do to this day, physical stuff that most people have never been able to do.

He will whip your azz in a push-up contest, and many other competitions too.

This, is Danny. :mrgreen: (He goes everywhere with his newest medal.) ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 pm

coolest thing posted in months! congrats to your bro jet!
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 pm

That IS very cool, Jellikit...and well done! :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks very much guys, I'll pass along the good words.

And thanks HT. ;)
<<

racer1

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Give it a rest with your lame comparison of females as in this modern world of Motorsports only one driver is considered the most successful and that's Danica Patrick--look it up . She has beat and set new records and milestones from all the past females drivers by a mile, although regarding Shirley that's drag racing and not normally discussed in general terms of best female driver in motorsports history. Course most should know she had to pose for photo shoots and sexy pics as well back then to get known as her nickname Cha Cha and her sexy image she used as no one cared about whether she could drive or not back then until later.

Danica bested Guthrie and St James best finish of 9th at the Indy500 when she was a rookie starting 4th and finishing 4th and leading laps which vaulted her career and all her top 10's or better at the 500 is better then most male drivers can say. Danicas best finish is better then her boss now Tony S whos best finnish was 9th at the 500 as well. Bottom line is all Danicas records and milestones she has set had stood for up to 60 yrs so that says how tough its been for females to achieve much in motorsports. Also in todays world of much more competition and many more drivers in the field those females of yrs ago only shows Danicas achievements to be better. When Danica finished a best of 4th at Vegas in NNS she beat the female who had been 5th for over 50 yrs but as Dave Despain pointed out, that female was 10 laps down and he laughed about her finishing 5th back then saying there wasn't much competition back then compared to nowdays--just another example of the past vs the present..

Danica is the most successful woman in Motorsports and that's a fact so all of you living in denial and in the past your wasting your time with your lame comparisons to those females of the past whose achievments was from a different world of lessor entries and lessor talent--end of story. :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Danica