FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Wolfgang

<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: Hey Wolfgang

wolfgang wrote:Sorry,still laughing about the comment when Danica was found with a Ford rental car.The rental agent didn't want Danica to wreck a Chevy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, she said she just wanted to be FirstOnRaceDay once.

(did I type that out loud?)
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Jellikit wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Sorry,still laughing about the comment when Danica was found with a Ford rental car.The rental agent didn't want Danica to wreck a Chevy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, she said she just wanted to be FirstOnRaceDay once.
Yet,she still finishes in the back of the pack! :P
(did I type that out loud?)
Last edited by wolfgang on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

Banjo14

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Danica is a racer; unfortunately she is in over-her-head in the Bigs (SPRINT, IRL, etc). Any real racing talent she may have will never be developed because she will always be a marketing tool. She may be seen as a role model by young women who want to drive fast, and she may open some doors for some of those young women that have racing skills; however, she will never be much more than Anna Kournikova in a firesuit. Yeah, she's gonna make millions of dollars, but she will not win. The bar for the next woman in NASCAR will not be set very high as far as on-track success is concerned; but she will retire as one of racing's richest losers (and then take Kyle Petty's job :D ).
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 am

i just love how every week it is always someone new getting dumped on, if it isnt kyle or kurt, JV, JPM, Vickers,JJ, Jr, gordon, need i go on? so what kyle gave an opinion, big deal and guess what his opinion is dead on, she has no talent for nascar, if she went through the ranks, maybe people would respect her more, but just cuz she has a sponsor, like a spoiled girl she gets what she wants and lets face it, she cant act, she is hideous in this commercial............ just stands there with no expression, while "the mayor" has more personality in the way he points.....

I will miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 am

It's really too bad a woman wanted to get into what "they" call a man's world. Does anyone on earth really know what she will accomplish before she is finished racing? I give her credit for the guts she has to even try to get into racing with all the opinions thrown into her face. As for racing Kyle has no big honors to brag about and that goes for his TV job also.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 am

ndunn wrote:It's really too bad a woman wanted to get into what "they" call a man's world. Does anyone on earth really know what she will accomplish before she is finished racing? I give her credit for the guts she has to even try to get into racing with all the opinions thrown into her face. As for racing Kyle has no big honors to brag about and that goes for his TV job also.

I think giving her credit for her bravery is overrated. She has been handed millions to do what she does. Not to brave in my opinion.
If you want to give some credit for bravery to women getting into what "they" call a man's world. Give some credit to all those women out there who doesn't have the dress size to go with the marketing millions. As they don't have all the doors opened for them yet they are still there running with the guys. trying to prove themselves. No one is telling them to don't worry about proving yourself, just smile for the camera. Those women have to go by the merits of what they do talent wise, not go by how they look.

As far as your comments on Kyle Petty. I agree with you 100%
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 am

at least kyle will know what its like to have won
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 pm

I like KP and, like him, I don't really care who doesn't. As for the qualifying remark, he explained that. He said she runs better than her practice speeds when qualifying and that is what he was referring to.

As for Spencer, ugh, he's not a smart man by any stretch of the imagination...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 pm

thing i like about kyle is how he brings his knowledge of racing and his stories of bein around the King, i think he brings more to the table than any other color commentator, he made it perfectly clears years ago when the danica ramblings started that he wasnt a fan of the idea, so in typical fashion, people are deflecting for danica and blaming someone else for picking on her, and they choose to ignore her record, isnt it interesting how Regan Smith took over her car and already has a couple wins and is one of the top cars in points..... does this mean Jr sabotaged danica the last two years in hopes she didnt succeed or learn anything? nope its means what racer1 is all proud about, she is a celeb, pretending to be a race car driver...
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ndunn wrote:It's really too bad a woman wanted to get into what "they" call a man's world. Does anyone on earth really know what she will accomplish before she is finished racing? I give her credit for the guts she has to even try to get into racing with all the opinions thrown into her face. As for racing Kyle has no big honors to brag about and that goes for his TV job also.

I think giving her credit for her bravery is overrated. She has been handed millions to do what she does. Not to brave in my opinion.
If you want to give some credit for bravery to women getting into what "they" call a man's world. Give some credit to all those women out there who doesn't have the dress size to go with the marketing millions. As they don't have all the doors opened for them yet they are still there running with the guys. trying to prove themselves. No one is telling them to don't worry about proving yourself, just smile for the camera. Those women have to go by the merits of what they do talent wise, not go by how they look.

I guess it's time to give up on trying to have an opinion on this site.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:13 pm

ndunn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

I guess it's time to give up on trying to have an opinion on this site.

your more than allowed to have an opinion. I just simply disagree with it is all.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Best thing to do with this garbage site of sexists pigs and degenerates is to consider the source and ignore them. Anyone thinking Kyle Petty knows anything credible about Nascar the joke is on you and him as he is a loser with a lousy career as he even admits having to follow his dad, the King of Nascar etc. He should find a place to hide rather then try and act like he knows anything relevant to whats going on in Nascar today and what it takes to make it or survive and that's being marketable first and foremost as even winning drivers don't always have rides--says it all for anyone with common sense. K Petty and lots of drivers from his era are like sexists who never though woman belonged in their series as ive read bio's about that from the drivers back then and the woman drivers who struggled because of it to fit in and have any successs.

Course things have changed and Danica has won the battle and him and others cant tolerate that, but they cant stop her either and you can tell from his comments backing off and with all her supporters now hes playing games acting like its a joke. In my opinion he should be thrown out of the media or banned for anything related to when he opens his garbage mouth, not unlike some here with the same garbage attitude thinking your comments matter when you clearly are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Danica's won the game and made it to the top series by being marketable--period--and having accomplished more then any female in racing history says it all for those with a brain to understand it that is. Also she is a Rookie in Cup so check other rookies and how they have done in this series and you may learn something but then again for those here--probably not?

BTW--why are you pathetic people here--no where else to go--no friends, family --no lives apparently--how pitifull and sad for you, but given your nasty nature very deserving that this is apparently all you have. I have a life so wont waste my time with you losers any more then when iam bored to check in and set you straight. As before--NO charge for the lectures, as its my enjoyment to do so. Enjoy your discontent, immaturity and ignorance in your obvious shallow empty world--but--you aren't alone as you do have each other--Enjoy --LMAO again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

what is that expression tony used a few years ago????? oh yea "here kitty, kitty." hahhaha
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

"what is that expression tony used a few years ago????? oh yea "here kitty, kitty." hahhaha"

Actually---. His expression with people like you was "Naysayers and haters are sad pathetic people so un happy with their lives that they try to bring others down to their level". Enjoy your discontent. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:44 pm

shamalamadingdong
PreviousNext

Return to Danica