FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Good team effort but the 10 team at Michigan

<<

How NAPA Know ?

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:17 am

Good team effort but the 10 team at Michigan

Was going back and forth on the audio yesterday...good job with he 10 team on communication and changes all during the race. Yeah alot of other drivers went out, but that's part of racing. Was nice to see improvement. Wondering how she is going to do at Sonoma. Yesterday is something the 10 team can hopefully build on. One more thing - if all you're going to do is say negative things about Danica, just grow up and don't say anything. She's on learning curve like every other rookie.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Good team effort but the 10 team at Michigan

How NAPA Know ? wrote:Was going back and forth on the audio yesterday...good job with he 10 team on communication and changes all during the race. Yeah alot of other drivers went out, but that's part of racing. Was nice to see improvement. Wondering how she is going to do at Sonoma. Yesterday is something the 10 team can hopefully build on. One more thing - if all you're going to do is say negative things about Danica, just grow up and don't say anything. She's on learning curve like every other rookie.

got to take baby steps & Michigan was a step in the right direction. After watching her at the NW Road course tracks, I am curious how well she will do At Sonoma as well.
ImageImageImage
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:34 pm

She commented on that in an article in the last day or two Shmoopy.
Something to the effect of, there's obviously a lot better drivers on road courses in the cup series, so it will be a new challenge.

I think she'll be able to hold her own for the most part, I'd put her in another top 15 perhaps. (With no bad luck.)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
How NAPA Know ? wrote:Was going back and forth on the audio yesterday...good job with he 10 team on communication and changes all during the race. Yeah alot of other drivers went out, but that's part of racing. Was nice to see improvement. Wondering how she is going to do at Sonoma. Yesterday is something the 10 team can hopefully build on. One more thing - if all you're going to do is say negative things about Danica, just grow up and don't say anything. She's on learning curve like every other rookie.

got to take baby steps & Michigan was a step in the right direction. After watching her at the NW Road course tracks, I am curious how well she will do At Sonoma as well.

sonoma is my fav road course, heck it took time for experienced drivers to get the feel for that place, so she has an advantage going there.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

She will just have to avoid JV! The over aggressive Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am

When Villainass dumped her in Wisconsin, I was soooo pizzed.
She just didn't deserve that. He really deserved a black flag there imo for over-aggressive driving, but it wouldn't have helped her finish since he punted her so far off the track.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Optimism at it's best... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

racer1

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"When Villainass dumped her in Wisconsin, I was soooo pizzed."

This low life has wrecked half the drivers in Nascar at some point as he has no real ride anymore so he has nothing to lose. Not that it matters but there is a movement now by those hearing he is running at Sonoma to get him banned from doing so because he has no class as a driver and is only an accident waiting to happen to someone or even many other drivers as he has been in the past. i'd bet that if he races Nascar will clearly warn him to race respectfull as the up-roar against him racing is loud. He bullied and wrecked the NNs drivers a lot, but I think he knows by now that these Cup drivers aren't going to put up with his crap. Wreck him early--that'll take care of him. :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm

last i checked JV was a indy champion and F1 champion, can danica claim that?
he isnt a low life, JPM takes out more cars than JV ever dreamed of.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 am

michaeljohn wrote:last i checked JV was a indy champion and F1 champion, can danica claim that?
he isnt a low life, JPM takes out more cars than JV ever dreamed of.

I 'm not too sure of that MJ. Think JV took out more cars in like two races than JPM in his career. :mrgreen:
I have never seen a hemorrhoid driving like JV has done the last couple years. Then turn & blame others for it LOL. The guy is a real gem. Problem is he has the skill to be real dangerous to all. With him racing with his head up his A$S. Then again what should we expect from a hemorrhoid.
The guy is a real tool in any racing series.

Love what Ryan said about him when asked if they have issues this coming weekend. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

i was trying to make a point about the "low life" comment, if we arent aloud to speak negativity of danica, then we cat speak negative of any driver, just going by racer rules

Return to Danica