FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

So I got to thinking.

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 am

So I got to thinking.

Last year in the NW series, Danica actually was pretty good at the Road Courses. Then with Danica one good (non plate) race was also at a flat track. With two of the 3 corners flat, I think she might actually surprise some this weekend. & I haven't really thought that all year. Pocono has often been called a roval. Granted they don't shift anymore, but think this could be the 1st weekend where all of the SHR cars finish in the top 15 for once.
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

Re: So I got to thinking.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Last year in the NW series, Danica actually was pretty good at the Road Courses. Then with Danica one good (non plate) race was also at a flat track. With two of the 3 corners flat, I think she might actually surprise some this weekend. & I haven't really thought that all year. Pocono has often been called a roval. Granted they don't shift anymore, but think this could be the 1st weekend where all of the SHR cars finish in the top 15 for once.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, then again, (and I'm probably gonna catch some $hit for this), the next Pope might be Jewish too............. :P :lol: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: So I got to thinking.

guess I was wrong.
ImageImageImage

Return to Danica