FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica - The up and coming star

<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1843

Images: 10
4626

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

wolfgang wrote:Go-Bimbo.com starring the midjet looking to be a 10- yes,yes,yes,i'm sorry i finally lost it!
Can't take it anymore,her driving is so bad she has to have Stenhouse drive her to the track! They aren't really dating,he's her chaffuer and- and [?] no i just can't do it,someone else fill in for me! :shock:
No further comments at this time!


MAYBE.....juuuuuuuuuuuuuust MAYBE you should borrow some of RACER's "crazy smoke", THEN you'll be able to expand on this sudden, acute attack of "NOCOMMENTITIS" you've been experiencing. :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8417

Images: 0
5613

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

and im the one who gets ragged on for allegedly saying rude things................ shows ya the danicas are bullies and yes that is the name for a danica fan, THE DANICAS.......... copyright pending :P
Image
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2393

Images: 1
5501

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

And my dear friend is BA-A-CK.....shama-lama-ding -dong
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8417

Images: 0
5613

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

only cuz frehley is napping, as soon as she wakes up, back to watchin over her...............
Image
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1700

Images: 3
630

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I am curious if Racer ever remembers her saying she wants to be known for being a good Race car driver, not a good female driver. reason I bring that up is she had a so so career in Indy cars as a race car driver. his defense is being the best female driver. (with a so so career)

Last I checked she didn't want to be known as a female driver, but a Race car driver.

To me it is about skill, not gender. One day there will be a woman driver win races by the bunches. because of their skill. I think Racer cheapens her stand in racing by referring every accolade she has by being a female driver. Not a race car driver. Then again Racer probably only interested in her fame & looks. Not her actual skill.


I think you make a great point here Schmoopy ... however... the gender can not be dismissed as a "non-factor" of the entity of Danica. Whether or not she wants to be known as a racer vs a female racer - the media, fans & haters will use it. To say her gender is not a factor, is to ignore the huge white elephant in the room. There's no getting around it... her gender is huge to a lot of folks & fans. Some might be fans just because she is a female and if she loses every race ... those fans will still have something positive to say - "Well, at least she was out there" - etc.

Danica is kind of the Jackie Robinson of baseball ....having nothing to do w/success but rather just one of the firsts to do it. Whether she wins or loses, no one can take that away from her or her spot in the history books.

PS - MW - - I tried some of Racer's *crazy smoke* ( you know me .... ) but found it to be too harsh, smelled & tasted like crap and instead of getting me high... it just brought me down. :-( I would suggest... that you don't suggest that stuff to anyone, except enemies. Hee hee hee.....

Go Big D ! ! ! :-D
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1700

Images: 3
630

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

michaeljohn wrote:and im the one who gets ragged on for allegedly saying rude things................ shows ya the danicas are bullies and yes that is the name for a danica fan, THE DANICAS.......... copyright pending :P


The Danica's .... I like it! :-)

I don't know WHY ... but for some strange reason, the name reminds me of the movie "The Warriors" and we are a gang... "The Danica's" LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2970

Images: 3
810

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

michaeljohn wrote:and im the one who gets ragged on for allegedly saying rude things................ shows ya the danicas are bullies and yes that is the name for a danica fan, THE DANICAS.......... copyright pending :P

I'm just trying to take some of the heat off of you bro. :lol: Yes i am a twisted -uck, my wife tells me that all the time! :mrgreen: The DANICAS,small group or fans,but i think it'll work! ;)
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8417

Images: 0
5613

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

i would never take you as twisted wolf..... haha, i think the danicas name is kinda funny, im sure someone will take offense to it, but oh well, they seem to take offense to it when ya give her props for having a ood run, go figure........
Image
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

630

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

:"One day there will be a woman driver win races by the bunches".

In bunches huh--LMAO. So far in all Danicas yrs since she came on the scent in 2005 no other female during that time other then her and even currently has been able to even make top 10 in yr end points like she has 6 of 7 yrs in Indycar and top 10 in points her first FT yr in NNS. The reason she is considered the most successful female is because she has done what NO other female has ever done by bunches, top 10's top 5's leading laps, Indy 500 results and laps lead and of course yes the 1 win and then there all the Nascar milestones shes setting. All this shows that all those woman before her and since her and currently haven't been able to achieve anything close to what she has far as competitive results and far as the current crop of females looks--its going to be much longer.

Simona in Indycar was gojng to show her up big time, but despite a couple good finishes few & far between, now in her 3rd yr her results aren't close to Danicas stats of top 10's top 5's, poles, laps lead, Indy500 results and yes the 1 win, which is a "first" and can never be duplicated again. Danica had a 57 percent average in Indycar of getting a top 10 every race as she had 65 top 10's and 20 top 5's out of 115 races and Simona or no other female can come close to those stats either. Even if Simona could win she wouldn't be the first so its a nothing achievement as only the "firsts" are special with all records or milestones..First lets see if she can finish top 10 in points this yr as she never has even done that, and she does have a good team and chevy power but seem much better.

You are correct that Danica never set out to be the best female, as shes said she just wanted to be the best driver she could be. However since all past and present females aren't achieving much and Danica is besting them all by what she has and is achieving and most of it being the best for any female---or the "first" etc-- it is what it is. She has set some records though that are not just female records alone. Being only the 13th driver in history to lead laps at the Indy500 and the Daytona 500 is an all around achievement for her and laps lead at the Indy500 bests alot of the male drivers in Indycar as well. She finished 5th in points the best of any american driver and best of all the AGR drivers back then in 2009 and other good top 10 points finishes better then lots of male drivers as well so not a female thing either. She still holds the current record in Indycar for 3 yrs without a DNF--not much but something as well.

Will Danica be the first female to win in Nascar--who knows-- as that one may be up for grabs but so far the only other female in Nascar J Long isn't competitive enough for that either as she isn't even FT and may never be? Therefore saying someday another female is going to win in bunches--never going to happen as its too competitive, but someday who knows as 1 win could happen if not for Danica then some other female. Other then J Long there aren't any females up & coming in Nascar we know about anyway for the immediate future, but sure a win could happen someday. It could be a rain delay, fuel mileage, or major crashes like a plate race where anyone can get lucky & win, but NO female is going to win in bunches--get real. Danica has broken records that have stood for 60 yrs so think about that as it isn't easy for females in auto racing or there would be many more of them. :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4243

1075

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

racer1 wrote::"One day there will be a woman driver win races by the bunches".

In bunches huh--LMAO. So far in all Danicas yrs since she came on the scent in 2005 no other female during that time other then her and even currently has been able to even make top 10 in yr end points like she has 6 of 7 yrs in Indycar and top 10 in points her first FT yr in NNS. The reason she is considered the most successful female is because she has done what NO other female has ever done by bunches, top 10's top 5's leading laps, Indy 500 results and laps lead and of course yes the 1 win and then there all the Nascar milestones shes setting. All this shows that all those woman before her and since her and currently haven't been able to achieve anything close to what she has far as competitive results and far as the current crop of females looks--its going to be much longer.

Simona in Indycar was gojng to show her up big time, but despite a couple good finishes few & far between, now in her 3rd yr her results aren't close to Danicas stats of top 10's top 5's, poles, laps lead, Indy500 results and yes the 1 win, which is a "first" and can never be duplicated again. Danica had a 57 percent average in Indycar of getting a top 10 every race as she had 65 top 10's and 20 top 5's out of 115 races and Simona or no other female can come close to those stats either. Even if Simona could win she wouldn't be the first so its a nothing achievement as only the "firsts" are special with all records or milestones..First lets see if she can finish top 10 in points this yr as she never has even done that, and she does have a good team and chevy power but seem much better.

You are correct that Danica never set out to be the best female, as shes said she just wanted to be the best driver she could be. However since all past and present females aren't achieving much and Danica is besting them all by what she has and is achieving and most of it being the best for any female---or the "first" etc-- it is what it is. She has set some records though that are not just female records alone. Being only the 13th driver in history to lead laps at the Indy500 and the Daytona 500 is an all around achievement for her and laps lead at the Indy500 bests alot of the male drivers in Indycar as well. She finished 5th in points the best of any american driver and best of all the AGR drivers back then in 2009 and other good top 10 points finishes better then lots of male drivers as well so not a female thing either. She still holds the current record in Indycar for 3 yrs without a DNF--not much but something as well.

Will Danica be the first female to win in Nascar--who knows-- as that one may be up for grabs but so far the only other female in Nascar J Long isn't competitive enough for that either as she isn't even FT and may never be? Therefore saying someday another female is going to win in bunches--never going to happen as its too competitive, but someday who knows as 1 win could happen if not for Danica then some other female. Other then J Long there aren't any females up & coming in Nascar we know about anyway for the immediate future, but sure a win could happen someday. It could be a rain delay, fuel mileage, or major crashes like a plate race where anyone can get lucky & win, but NO female is going to win in bunches--get real. Danica has broken records that have stood for 60 yrs so think about that as it isn't easy for females in auto racing or there would be many more of them. :roll:

not sure why you attack all women not named Danica. Like how you defend her as a woman driver but don't think women drivers will ever be as successful as men. I agree Danica will nevr win races in bunches. But heres the thing. Nowadays these men were groomed from a lil kid to race stock cars. Women interests in Stock cars has grown. They will start grooming them to grow up racing stock cars & one day there will be a woman skilled enough to race with the men every race. It happens in all sports. Women aren't at a disadvantage for racing vs. men. there are women track champions all over the nation right now. I like how you dismiss all of them as they cant compete with men though that is cute. All to defend Danica. trust me. One day there will be a woman that takes our sport by storm. Didn't say it was gonna be soon.
Honestly I don't think of Danica as the best woman in racing. She was just the one with the most opportunity.
As far as Jo Long. If she wasn't beating Danica in the races they were in together she was right with her. All with a skeleton crew & peanuts for a race team. The team Danica was on is currently in the lead in points by a large margin. That is how good her team was, & there was Jo long keeping up with her. (again its about opportunity)
Simona I think is an incomplete driver. She does well on the RCs but struggles on ovals. but again Simona would outrun Danica on the RCs with a much lesser team.

You get your panties in a bunch because you thought I was comparing Danica to someone that would win in the near future. You are wrong. I don't see any women drivers in the near future winning races in cup. But one day it will come. They are being groomed as "race car" drivers as we speak.
But glad we got to see the Chauvinistic side of you though. (ironically trying to defend Danica)
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8417

Images: 0
5613

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

the ony reason danica made it in top ten points last year was they stopped counting points to cup drivers who raced in the NW and even then she struggled to make it, but with that technically she made it. even kenny wallacce benefited from that and hes is not that talented in a NW or cup car.

its kind of funny, you think im a rude person, but there are fans out there that treat her worse than i do, nascar.com, twitter and facebook, just because i repeated something kenny wallace says all the time about her, im the sites boogeyman and get abused, im sure you wouldnt have the cajones to confront him and yell at him for callin her a girl built like a 12 year old boy or yell at kyle petty when he giggles every time they bring her name up, the other day you were so proud because she is a popular celebrity on twiiter, what is the keyword missing from that statement???? race car driver, being popular dont mean crap if you cant back it up, and in time we shall see.. nobody takes Jr serious because he is the male version of danica... do you really think someone like jimmie johnson who gets booed when introduced every weekend would trade all his wins and championships just so he could be popular on twitter? no that is because he is trained to win and one day he will go down as the greatest nascar driver of ths era, not my words, clint bowyer spoke that of him last week, so enjoy bein the queen of twitter, because that is all she will ever get.....
Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2970

Images: 3
810

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

Really not anything to talk about since Daytona,pretty dead here! ;)
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1843

Images: 10
4626

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

wolfgang wrote:Really not anything to talk about since Daytona,pretty dead here! ;)


in other words....... "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME", just trying to disguise it??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2970

Images: 3
810

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Really not anything to talk about since Daytona,pretty dead here! ;)


in other words....... "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME", just trying to disguise it??

Can't keep anything from you, can i ? :lol: :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1843

Images: 10
4626

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

wolfgang wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Really not anything to talk about since Daytona,pretty dead here! ;)


in other words....... "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME", just trying to disguise it??

Can't keep anything from you, can i ? :lol: :lol:


I have no comment at this time....... ;) :P :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER