FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica - The up and coming star

<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 537

8015

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

michaeljohn wrote: i always say to the danica fans "debate me, make me see the great qualities."


How does one debate a BOX OF ROCKS. I Don't consider it my responsibility on here to educate the profoundly ignorant. It would be way more trouble than you're worth MJ.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8733

Images: 0
8533

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu May 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

wolfgang wrote:Sorry,can't stop laughing "The up and coming star",Danica who or where is more like it! :?



this is hy my mommy wont let me play with you.... your the eddie haskell of the page, hahaha
Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1864

Images: 10
8483

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Fri May 31, 2013 8:03 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

All the snipin' and name callin' makes me LAUGH. "PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT" is an odd term to use considering the fact that "BLIND ADORATION WITHOUT MERIT" is basically the same thing. :roll: :?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8733

Images: 0
8533

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

midwesternsmoke wrote:All the snipin' and name callin' makes me LAUGH. "PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT" is an odd term to use considering the fact that "BLIND ADORATION WITHOUT MERIT" is basically the same thing. :roll: :?



i got a few names for you..............
Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3050

Images: 3
8065

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Fri May 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

midwesternsmoke wrote:All the snipin' and name callin' makes me LAUGH. "PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT" is an odd term to use considering the fact that "BLIND ADORATION WITHOUT MERIT" is basically the same thing. :roll: :?

True that! ;)
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

"Sorry,can't stop laughing "The up and coming star",Danica who or where is more like it"

First off mssmallpiece you may be fairly new here but fair warning if you having noticed by the garbage responces so far, coming here to post anything positive regarding Danica is far from welcome on this immature childish and sexists posters here on this board. Heck if you read some comments, some here don't like anybody, but their life is so messed up all they have to do is hang around and trash everyone, especially anyone successful like Danica whos sponsor dollars are clearly helping to save this SHR team as they don't have other drivers to attract full sponsorship these days.

Now--Far as the wacco comment quoted above re- Danica the Star-Hello--engage your sexist chauvinist pee brain if you have one, as shes already a huge star. Danica is in fact one of the most recognizable female atheletes on the planet, not to mention the most popular probably ever in the history of AUTO RACING, or haven't you noticed? Heres a clue--open eyes and ears its not hard to see, but its apparently tough for your pee brain to understand. You clearly are ignorant to all the facts surrounding her and her value to where-ever she goes drawing massive attention for her sponsors and the series she is with. Danica clearly is living her dreams and making the most of all her success as she IS the most successful female driver in open wheel racing EVER and now in Nascar---OH ---and the most popular as well. For the record, all that is the ultimate of success at the highest level in auto racing, and her winning someday or not isn't relevant to all she has achieved already--end of story.

Show me another driver anywhere who can draw the attention, raise ratings and attendance like she does--NO its not Dale Jr not anymore anyway? Don't all answer at once as don't want you to hurt your apparently pee size brains regarding any real facts some of you aren't capable of understanding anyway---end of story. :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4371

8095

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

racer1 wrote:"Sorry,can't stop laughing "The up and coming star",Danica who or where is more like it"

Hey nut case--shes already a huge star, one of the most recognizable female atheletes on the planet, not to mention the most popular probably ever in the history of AUTO RACING, or haven't you noticed in your cave where its dark with the other loser garbage mouths here.

Heres a thought-- get back on your meds as you clearly are ignorant to all the facts surrounding her and her value to where-ever she goes drawing massive attention for her sponsors and the series she is with. Danica clearly is living her dreams and making the most of all her success as she IS the most successful female driver in open wheel racing EVER and now in Nascar---OH ---and the most popular as well. For the record that is the ultimate of success at the highest level in auto racing, and her winning someday or not isn't relevant to all she has achieved already--end of story. Show me another driver anywhere who can draw the attention, raise ratings and attendance like she does--NO its not Dale Jr not anymore anyway? Don't all answer at once as don't want you to hurt your apparently pee size brains regarding any real facts some of you aren't capable of understanding anyway---end of story.

While you toot her horn & being most popular & all of that, I keep remembering her not caring about that & wanted to be known as a racer. it is usually fans like you that get some of these posters dropping bait for you to gobble up. So basically while they are to be blamed for other Danica fans from posting here, if you really think about it. it is fanatical fan like yourself that is keeping them from wanting to post. Again haven't seen to many post or respond to positive posts, just jumps on to be confrontational. Which only inspires some to chum the water. Good job Racer, oh BTW you forgot to mention all here twitter followers this time.
One other thing & I am sure this will hurt even the level headed Danica fans. Racer if Patty Moise or Shawna Robinson had the backing Danica has. Danica wouldn't have been able to hold a candle to either of them in a stock car. Atleast some Danica fans talk about her improving instead of gloating about popularity & everything not about her driving. I give her credit for not being like you. I never hear herself say well I finished 5 laps down but I have a ton of twitter fans & sell a lot of t-shirts so it don't matter. Atleast she is unhappy with everything you are happy with.

Welcome back Racer, look forward to seeing you again when someone chums the water for ya again.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

"Racer if Patty Moise or Shawna Robinson had the backing Danica has. Danica wouldn't have been able to hold a candle to either of them in a stock car"

Keep dreaming as in todays world of the tougher competition they wouldn't be able to drive the cars, let alone qualify them, so get off your "living in the past syndrome" as you sound like Dave Despain who knows he is but admits it. Your comments don't work in todays world of competition, not even close and all that matters are the record books and milestones Danica has clearly bested ALL these past females and their small success, so your point is irrelelvant in todays world.

I agree Danica does want to win more then anything but her success & populairity and what she achieved in Indycar and now what she brings to nascar is well worth it being notable success. Therefore, give it a rest as the past is in the past and those woman struggled and Danica still struggles with competing & besting the men. However she has achieved more then any of the past female racers, (open wheel and Nascar), in every category so accept that, as it certainly isn't easy nowdays as competition is much tougher then yrs past and these woman of the past couldn't come close to competing like they once did and you should know that if you followed the past and now the present day. When Danica broke the best finish for a female getting 4th in Vegas yrs ago Dave Despain even said the other female was 10 laps down and still was 5th so competiton was nothing back then but that was 50 yrs ago also, but just an example. of the past not being equal to the present.

BTW--cut the crap mentioning Danicas good equip and team in comparison as well, as we know how lousy this SHR team has been so far this yr, Daytona a different story. Truth is Danica could've signed with a S&P or low funded team and maybe had a better handling car as we see with current races results in comparison to SHR with some drivers like Ragan at Dega for example.

No one can compare nowdays to the past so give it a rest as the current is all that matters and someday another female will come along and break all Danicas records Iam sure. However, no other female can ever be the "first" to achieve something record breaking and Danica has lots of those and that will always stand in the records books forever, so whatever she achieves in the future will be added to that as she is right now the most successful female driver on the planet and deserves the respect for that at least--end of story. It isn't easy for females, as history shows and all those watching it nowdays should know that as well.. 8-)
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3050

Images: 3
8065

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

I have no comment at this time! :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4371

8095

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

well racer you can believe that if you like. racecar driving is racecar driving. Skill levels are skill levels. Both of those women were at a much higher skill level than Danica in a stock car.
BTW if Danica raced for a low funded team or a S&P car she wouldn't make that many races. Are there better rides than SHR cars. Absolutely, but there are plenty more that are way worse also. HMS cant give rides to every popular driver & HMS already has their T-shirt seller.

But I do feel bad for her having Tony Gibson as her CC. He is a great Cheerleader for her, but I think she could have learned faster with a different CC.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

"But I do feel bad for her having Tony Gibson as her CC. He is a great Cheerleader for her, but I think she could have learned faster with a different CC."

Well seeing all the negativity towards Gibson on this site I never judged him for anything and took a wait & see approach to see how it goes with Danica. Now that its been 13 or so races I see that he does seem to have a different attitude towards her almost like his daughter instead of a CC attitude as he seems to be always protecting her and like a cheerleader instead of a CC. Hes made some idiot calls like bringing her to pit rd for a piece of paper on the grill many races ago that cost her 2 laps instead of telling her to slow down and be passed then draft from that car and suck the paper off like other drivers do we see--dumb call. Also the fact other drivers she is racing with seem to get their laps back much better the she does as he calls her to pit almost every caution although we are seeing now he is letting her get a lap back now & then with the wave around like yesterday although it didn't help much. The big issue I don't understand they aren't seeing is her crew is 2-3 seconds slower then most when pitting a lot of the time as the announcers even mentioned back at Daytona which cost her a lot of positions and that's not acceptable these days for any driver esp for what Godaddy is paying top dollar for. Course we can debate for some races it doesn't matter when her car is crap anyway but sometimes a quicker stop can make a difference as we see all the time on the lineup for the last restart?

Basically though I agree that she should've had a young CC learning along with her like some big name cup drivers have like a Rogers with Kyle etc who are doing very good as maybe Gibson has seen his best days and needs to retire as his old fashioned ways aren't getting it done with these new cars esp. Add to the fact his old mindset cant help her setup and that's obvious, course all of SHR has struggled and as Smoke said after his win, it doesn't mean they've found all the answers yet so--still lots to be concerned about--crap?? IF she doesn't start improving though someone is going to demand changes though and I would guess better sooner then later before the season is a complete bust? At times its almost like they are thinking "Oh well its Danica, she'll be fine anyway"--don't bet on it? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8733

Images: 0
8533

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:39 am

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

my head is spinning..........
Image
<<

msmallpiece

User avatar

Posts: 11

180

Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

michaeljohn wrote:my head is spinning..........

Well you guys can give your opinions all you want I don't care, I like Danica, I like that she's trying, I like that she hasn't given up, she's a doing this with a thick skin and all you haters can hate all you want, you are out numbered by the likers. Tony is da man in racing, any race Tony takes is a great race, bye bye Ryan, hello Harvick, please stay Danica. Enough said by me on this thread, bye bye.
<<<<<<msmallpiece>>>>>>
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3050

Images: 3
8065

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

msmallpiece wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:my head is spinning..........

Well you guys can give your opinions all you want I don't care, I like Danica, I like that she's trying, I like that she hasn't given up, she's a doing this with a thick skin and all you haters can hate all you want, you are out numbered by the likers. Tony is da man in racing, any race Tony takes is a great race, bye bye Ryan, hello Harvick, please stay Danica. Enough said by me on this thread, bye bye.

Stick to the NHL,that's what Canadians know best-unless you're Paul Tracey! :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8733

Images: 0
8533

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Danica - The up and coming star

msmallpiece wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:my head is spinning..........

Well you guys can give your opinions all you want I don't care, I like Danica, I like that she's trying, I like that she hasn't given up, she's a doing this with a thick skin and all you haters can hate all you want, you are out numbered by the likers. Tony is da man in racing, any race Tony takes is a great race, bye bye Ryan, hello Harvick, please stay Danica. Enough said by me on this thread, bye bye.



why is it my stuf always gets quoted, i must threaten many people, you say danica is well liked (people who know jack about racing), sure as heck doesnt seem so, non of her so called fans stick around to stand up for her, she won a pole big deal, she is a married woman that is shaking up with some punk, real classy, not to mentioned she married a pervert and has a jailhouse tattoo of the american flag on her back, and kenny wallace always talks about her bein built like a teenage boy, now i gave ya'll a reason to quote me......
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER