FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

Maybe she is trying to get info on Ricky's set up :lol: :lol: ...... His car seems to do really well! And the old saying is "Money Talks" and I think she has a 2, maybe 3 year contract.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Annalee wrote:Maybe she is trying to get info on Ricky's set up :lol: :lol: ...... His car seems to do really well! And the old saying is "Money Talks" and I think she has a 2, maybe 3 year contract.

Why doesn't she rub herself up against Jimmy Johnson then? If you're going for setup help, why not go straight to the top? 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha good one.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 pm

racer1 wrote:Give it a rest as once again your showing your ignorance trying to wonder about something that isn't relevant simply because you losers have nothing else to do--go get a life. Its a red flag--wake up and watch some nascar as most drivers are wandering around talking with other drivers etc, so give it a rest and find something else to rant about--good grief. Nascar loves the attention of them together and so does Rickys boss as she is helping Ricky get more attention etc which his sponsors like as well Iam sure, as she told him she'd get him 10,000 more twitter followers if he bought her the belt buckle etc--which he did.

As for the boss Tony S, he has enough issues with his crappy teams that cant figure out these new cars. Maybe he should go ask Front Row motorsports or other smaller low funded teams like even TBR as they've figured these cars out better then the mighty SHR.

No Iam not sticking around to banter with you about this just a little bored today and some of you aren't smart enough to understand anything anyway so its a waste of my time as I actually have a life to get back to. I'll be around to set you straight now & then just like immature whiny children need to be dealt with--same thing here apparently with some of you. Its really shamefull you losers aparently ran off the poster with all the great pics as I think even some of you naysayers enjoyed them--shame shame-- how does this garbage forum stay open?

W@@@@@@@@W.....10,000 Twitter followers, BIG F^&KIN' DEAL. Twitter followers don't help you win races now do they?? NOPE, didn't think so. I hope the Princess has 10,000,000 Twitter followers that are INCREDIBLY disappointed every week. I know YOU follow her, because I know you're obsessive enough to schedule your whole miserable life around EVERYTHING she does so as not to miss a single breath she takes. Sooooooooooo, you're the one who needs to (as YOU put it) "go get a life"..........
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

funblvble

Post Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Wow... You guys really reach for a reason to dislike Danica. There were lots of drivers hanging out with other drivers (not necessarily their teammates) during the red flag. They showed them well after the red flag had been going on (after several interviews of other drivers, etc.) so I'm sure both Danica & Ricky debriefed with their teams before they hung out.

If you want to complain about her performance fine, but give me a break on trying to start something because she was seen talking to Ricky during a red flag. Are we going to start monitoring Tony and Ryan's whereabouts during every moment of every break in the action?
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue May 21, 2013 11:36 pm

funblvble wrote:Wow... You guys really reach for a reason to dislike Danica. There were lots of drivers hanging out with other drivers (not necessarily their teammates) during the red flag. They showed them well after the red flag had been going on (after several interviews of other drivers, etc.) so I'm sure both Danica & Ricky debriefed with their teams before they hung out.

If you want to complain about her performance fine, but give me a break on trying to start something because she was seen talking to Ricky during a red flag. Are we going to start monitoring Tony and Ryan's whereabouts during every moment of every break in the action?

Agreed. I'm know I'm still basically new here. And I'm not trying to disrespect those of you who've been here for a few years, nor those who have more points than me. :lol: But I just feel compelled to speak up on the matter.

You guys should try and have a little more respect both for SHR and for Danica's fans who may wish to visit here. SHR is good enough to provide a site where their fans (and you) can come and enjoy conversing with each other.

The least you can do is show one of the members of the team the courtesy of not trashing them all day, most every day. Tony brought Danica onto the team....maybe for business reasons, maybe for potential in her skills. No one can say for certain why, but every time you trash Danica, you are indirectly doing the same to Tony and SHR for their decision.

I've said before, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I see some of you just slamming her constantly, and I have to wonder, where do you get so much energy for the hatin'? I have a 3 year old and I could use a little extra pep every now and then. :mrgreen:
<<

racenc12

Post Tue May 21, 2013 11:50 pm

You are aware her pit box was right beside Ricky's, correct? Her team, car, everything is right there. If one of the guys needed her, they'd surely tell her to get her butt down there and listen. Ricky was just hanging out too, why wasn't he working if its that big of a deal? Carl was on tv right before they showed them sitting there doing an interview... obviously he wasn't working. These drivers get out of the car, talk to their team for a moment, then wander off to their families and other guests standing around. Thats why NASCAR does a call back to the cars for the drivers just in case they left the pit area.

No one can ever say Danica isn't focused. This is the first year of her career that she's lived near the shop in any capacity and that's due to being in NC with Ricky. If anything he's made her focus more. She used to try and get as far away as possible. If anyone on that team needs to focus its the boss man. All the nights he hops on a plane and flies off to a dirt track while his team is running like crap consistently? I don't want to call ANYONE on the team unfocused because they are all great at their job, but come on... she went over to her boyfriend's pit box and sat with him. It'd be the same #### thing if her boyfriend was Joe Blow off the side of the road. Give it a break.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:15 am

if you looked at my response i brought all that up, i even said "that was a moment in time."

anyway you slice she is a polarizing figure and will attract attention regardless if she wins 100 races or never wins, that is they way it is, now if that bother danica fans, nothing i can say bout it,

trust me tony takes a lot of heat lately, go read his thread, since you are a NEW member it might be a good idea.
<<

racenc12

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 am

As a big fan of Danica's, but also someone who is realistic... I think "debriefing" during this race would have almost really not mattered. She knew herself that this was for seat time, she's just not racing with all of these guys that are proven winners yet and she knows that. This was excellent seat time for her, but its nothing to get their panties in a wad over. They'll take what they learned into next weekend and hope it applies well. I just don't see why people had such a problem with her sitting with him and I saw it on twitter during the red flag as well. Show at least half of the other drivers and I can assure you they're either just sitting around chatting with other drivers, -which he is!- or with family/friends.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:50 am

a lot of this started because tony was talking about them on his radio during the race " looks like the married couple is trying to take each other out." so where the comment maybe innocent, it was just another topic for debate, from what i remember it was a good rain delay, and as long as she got any car issues out of the way T.G, its not a big deal where she goes, it would be ignorant for myself or anyone else to say she has to stay at her war wagon while all the other drivers are off doing whatever.
<<

ndunn

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 pm

I think it was name smearing time plus irrating the members here that really do care what SHR is all about. Those that applied the very first day (FEB13,2009) and say perhaps the first year do not like the fact some have the gall to call them names or push them around because of their opinions. I couldn't care less what the drivers do or team members as it is none of my business. I watch for the thrill of the race and my first dirt race I watched was in the 50's. I follow Tony simply because I like the kid. As for messing with someones hair or who sits next to who it passes the time during a red flag doesn't deserve a debate. I have to believe that the crap posts are from the people who like to see what they can get away with and upset someone. Most people would assume that is........ I'll change childish as that is a put down on the children. Stupid is a better word.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 pm

all my replies to beaver and the new member is purely a debate, i didnt sit here and think "who can i fire up?" except for the two members that trash me for even mentioning her name, that stuff is old and frankly BORING, but that is the internet,

when people see her running in the back, they figure there must be a issue with the car, so some wonder why she wasnt with her team, but as i defended her by saying "its a moment in time." they didnt show her before and after, now i know if this was tony and he was sitting with some girl, many of the fans here would make a big to do about it, so why is danica off limits? why is she the only driver in nascar a negative word can not be spoken about?

look how much trash i took because i follow JJ and Ryan and i dont ever remembering some saying " hey leave JJ alone." i took heat, been called names, had my sexuality and my religious beliefs questioned, but thats ok...........
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Geez people. Are we not entitled to our own opinions, positive, negative, good, bad, indifferent? Does any of what we say really actually matter? He!! no.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone says as long as I have that same right. The only idiots I have a problem with are the ones that call people names. There's no reason for that, so you disagree, who the F cares? Don't read the dang posts if it bothers you so much that it turns you back into a preschooler.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

why even waste your tie rochelle, danica is untouchable
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri May 24, 2013 11:32 am

michaeljohn wrote:why even waste your tie rochelle, danica is untouchable

I don't think Ricky has that same viewpoint mj... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
PreviousNext

Return to Danica