FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Re: Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

Rochelle wrote:Geez people. Are we not entitled to our own opinions, positive, negative, good, bad, indifferent? Does any of what we say really actually matter? He!! no.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone says as long as I have that same right. The only idiots I have a problem with are the ones that call people names. There's no reason for that, so you disagree, who the F cares? Don't read the dang posts if it bothers you so much that it turns you back into a preschooler.

^^^ This post makes the most sense out of all of them, to me. LOL And Rochelle even turned against me in our SHR Survivor Game! LOL But I can still recognize common sense and as usual, ndunn said a piece too, that is true.

Some "OGG"s - Original Garage Gangsters - DO have a problem with some new members opinions ...and want to play the "How long have YOU been here? card" ... and that just aint right.
We ALL have an even say.

In the end, at the end of the day - It's just a race board folks . :-)

P.S. My Debate Coach once told me "The first person to start name calling, has run out of facts and intelligence." ;-)

To Beaverpond & Mrs B & MJ - sorry you had to suffer a fools' lecture... but on an open forum like this, it's going to happen from time to time. Best you can do is adopt a new saying of mine -

"Wolves don't lose sleep, over the opinions of sheep." ( Thanks Liz! :-) )
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 pm

I learned a long time ago that everybody has an opinion...good, bad, or indifferent. That has really proven to be true on our school board this year with so many new personalities and a couple of very strong ones at that. One of them is not afraid to back down from a fight...gee wonder who that could be. We have a chairperson who thinks that she runs the show and if you are not among her insiders, then you don't get heard. However, some of her insiders have yielded the floor to me as they agree with my stance on several issues this year which has only caused more strife between myself and the chairperson. We are due to elect new officers this year and my name has come up a few times and I am considering it because many people say I would give everybody a chance to be heard no matter what their opinion. This is true. We were all elected to our offices and we should all be able to be heard and represent those who elected us.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri May 24, 2013 8:33 pm

to Beaver - good luck on getting voted in & making a difference

to Smokie - I really like your saying & might steal it & use it in real life talks :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:to Beaver - good luck on getting voted in & making a difference

to Smokie - I really like your saying & might steal it & use it in real life talks :mrgreen:

Schmoop - Go for it, if you love it ( the message ) as much as I do! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 pm

For that Smokie, thanks, and we may need to talk about the final 3... :mrgreen:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the game's afoot...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun May 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Rochelle wrote:For that Smokie, thanks, and we may need to talk about the final 3... :mrgreen:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the game's afoot...

OK, good " R " Wasn't sure if I should tell you that I saw Doc whispering to MJ ....

Don't worry... they'll never find out, with us hidden in the danica blog ..... ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Previous

Return to Danica