FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

is the honeymoon over?

<<

msmallpiece

Post Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: is the honeymoon over?

racer1 wrote:" i didnt make any personal attack"

First off seeing all this crap I had to return once again to educate you no nothing garbage mouths once again. Michaeljohn, your statement above is a joke as YOU ARE a clueless garbage mouth hater who does nothing BUT attack her with your childish rants and ignorance. You have proven to be a hater and nothing else, so cut the crap and crawl back under your rock and take your garbage mouth naysayer loser buddies here with you. All you and some others here EVER do is try and discredit Danica which is a joke in itself given who she is and how popular she is and growing moreso every day.

Someone else recently said it best--" the haters are so ignorant & so few they they cant understand that they don't matter yet they keep trying in vain to get someone to notice & pay attention to them, but for the few haters, Danica has 1000's of real fans worldwide who are doing the voting & supporting her"--period. As one proof social media-- watch her twitter & facebook followers grow by thousands almost every day--says it all-- except for you obviously ignorant posters here who couldn't see the truth "if it bit you" as the saying goes. She'll pass a million twitter followers before the season is over, as she already has the most for any driver in Nascar--so guess whos helping with the voting for her--duh?

Also far as nascar, several boos were heard throughout introductions for various drivers as mentioned here & for Danica the cheers FAR out-weighed the boos, except for those trying to make something out of nothing which the naysayers are always trying to do. The announcers even commented, those doing some booing were the old school nascar fans who don't like her being voted in as favorite driver since she hasn't been there long enough yet to prove herself--that's all. Course they probably didn't want to say or admit that some of the boos also were probably dumb a-s-s redneck, chauvinistic & sexists pigs like some here in my opinion and by your own comments, who cant stand seeing a female driver far more popular then the male drivers in their "good ole boys" series. Its a fact and always will be that for some, chauvinism and sexism as mentioned is alive & well in auto racing and they cant stand that a female like Danica knows how to beat them at their own game and some will never accept that. Struggles for female drivers making it to the top in auto racing is well known as only a few have made it but none had long lasting success. Danicas value to nascar as been said is her huge popularity and what she brings in ratings and new fans and new eyes on the series which is something new and is something that NO male driver can bring--not even Dale Jr anymore.

Also I will say SHR should be ashamed with their lousy teams and lousy peformances as it shows now for 11 races and nothing to bragg about except what Danica achieved for the team in the Daytona opener, the ONLY bright spot for the entire garbage team so far--says it all don't you think? Danica is the one drawing attention to SHR and to nascar where no other driver can and that's her value in nascar as her results don't matter at this point. Facts are, she has NO chance to get better until if or when SHR as a team gets better as when the leader and champion great driver like Tony S struggles with his car setup and even Newman, what chance does Danica have to get better as Gibson has said--he doesn't know what else to do----really?

BTW--nice to see future64 back adding some education as well to the losers here although it wont help as there is no cure for stupidity, ignorance and hatred? How many good posters have you losers ran off leaving this site to be nothing more then a garbage dump for only the nasty posters left here? Oh well--enjoy your discontent and see how far or what that gets some of you as Danica is thriving and that's probably--what bothers some of you the most--LMAO-- :roll:

"Encouragement is what will make people succeed, bringing people down won't. I believe Danica will be great at NASCAR, she just needs time to learn and adapt, NASCAR is a very different beast to what she's used to. All #10 haters just unregister yourself from this teams website and screw off, I for one believe in Danica and she has my support!" --msmallpiece
<<<<<<msmallpiece>>>>>>
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 28, 2013 2:49 pm

msmallpiece wrote:

First off seeing all this crap I had to return once again to educate you no nothing garbage mouths once again. Michaeljohn, your statement above is a joke as YOU ARE a clueless garbage mouth hater who does nothing BUT attack her with your childish rants and ignorance. You have proven to be a hater and nothing else, so cut the crap and crawl back under your rock and take your garbage mouth naysayer loser buddies here with you. All you and some others here EVER do is try and discredit Danica which is a joke in itself given who she is and how popular she is and growing moreso every day.

Someone else recently said it best--" the haters are so ignorant & so few they they cant understand that they don't matter yet they keep trying in vain to get someone to notice & pay attention to them, but for the few haters, Danica has 1000's of real fans worldwide who are doing the voting & supporting her"--period. As one proof social media-- watch her twitter & facebook followers grow by thousands almost every day--says it all-- except for you obviously ignorant posters here who couldn't see the truth "if it bit you" as the saying goes. She'll pass a million twitter followers before the season is over, as she already has the most for any driver in Nascar--so guess whos helping with the voting for her--duh?

Also far as nascar, several boos were heard throughout introductions for various drivers as mentioned here & for Danica the cheers FAR out-weighed the boos, except for those trying to make something out of nothing which the naysayers are always trying to do. The announcers even commented, those doing some booing were the old school nascar fans who don't like her being voted in as favorite driver since she hasn't been there long enough yet to prove herself--that's all. Course they probably didn't want to say or admit that some of the boos also were probably dumb a-s-s redneck, chauvinistic & sexists pigs like some here in my opinion and by your own comments, who cant stand seeing a female driver far more popular then the male drivers in their "good ole boys" series. Its a fact and always will be that for some, chauvinism and sexism as mentioned is alive & well in auto racing and they cant stand that a female like Danica knows how to beat them at their own game and some will never accept that. Struggles for female drivers making it to the top in auto racing is well known as only a few have made it but none had long lasting success. Danicas value to nascar as been said is her huge popularity and what she brings in ratings and new fans and new eyes on the series which is something new and is something that NO male driver can bring--not even Dale Jr anymore.

Also I will say SHR should be ashamed with their lousy teams and lousy peformances as it shows now for 11 races and nothing to bragg about except what Danica achieved for the team in the Daytona opener, the ONLY bright spot for the entire garbage team so far--says it all don't you think? Danica is the one drawing attention to SHR and to nascar where no other driver can and that's her value in nascar as her results don't matter at this point. Facts are, she has NO chance to get better until if or when SHR as a team gets better as when the leader and champion great driver like Tony S struggles with his car setup and even Newman, what chance does Danica have to get better as Gibson has said--he doesn't know what else to do----really?

BTW--nice to see future64 back adding some education as well to the losers here although it wont help as there is no cure for stupidity, ignorance and hatred? How many good posters have you losers ran off leaving this site to be nothing more then a garbage dump for only the nasty posters left here? Oh well--enjoy your discontent and see how far or what that gets some of you as Danica is thriving and that's probably--what bothers some of you the most--LMAO-- :roll:

"Encouragement is what will make people succeed, bringing people down won't. I believe Danica will be great at NASCAR, she just needs time to learn and adapt, NASCAR is a very different beast to what she's used to. All #10 haters just unregister yourself from this teams website and screw off, I for one believe in Danica and she has my support!" --msmallpiece

This is not a Danica website. It is an SHR website. A lot (not all) of you Danica fans crack me up. You only come on here for the drama. When a bad thing is said you come on here all in a uproar. When we say good things about her, you have nothing to say. Face it I think a lot of you like to have bad things said about her so you can come to her defense, but that is the only time you respond to a persons post. You guys just like to act out & this gives you the excuse to do so.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 pm

leave my name off your keyboard racer1, i dont like her, bottom line, she has not proven to me she belongs in sprint cup, sure she won the pole for the 500 and good for her, but she hasnt shown me anything else,

only time someone posts anything about danica is when she does slightly good, and by the posts those a few and far between, i may not be a smart man, but i have 2 college degrees and a couple credits short of a third, so go suck it, i dont come here looking for a fight like you and your buddy.... a majority of people here trash her, but yet im the only one that gets called out, but its comical that it is I and my words that get to you and your buddy..........

btw garbage mouth hater is making it personal ya tool,

ALL HAIL JO LONG and THE MAYOR<<<<<<< at least he gets go daddy into victory lane.......
<<

msmallpiece

Post Tue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
msmallpiece wrote:

This is not a Danica website. It is an SHR website. A lot (not all) of you Danica fans crack me up. You only come on here for the drama. When a bad thing is said you come on here all in a uproar. When we say good things about her, you have nothing to say. Face it I think a lot of you like to have bad things said about her so you can come to her defense, but that is the only time you respond to a persons post. You guys just like to act out & this gives you the excuse to do so.

Must be difficult being so perfect like you seem to think you are. I wish I was perfect like you. Oh and GO Danica! you rock!!
<<<<<<msmallpiece>>>>>>
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 pm

ok? don't know where you could read into that as me being perfect........ but thanks! :P
ImageImageImage
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm

What a load of C R A P ! !

Futura - The 1st person in a debate, argument, discussion, who starts name calling has run out of facts AND intelligence... so if that shoe fits ya... lace that muther up & wear it!

And oh yeah... there's all your 'demands' - down in the gutter where people are stepping on it like it's a piece of trash, that it is. Racer was wrong to say to bring 'education' - you bring NOTHING but arrogance, spite, contempt, bitterness and a serious superiority complex.

Both you and Racer MIGHT be taken a little bit more seriously if you stopped all the hate spewing. You two aint nothing to nobody here....and the new names you create to back yourself up are a joke. So don't think you're doing "us" any favors by coming down off your high horse to mix with us common folk and inform us. Please biotch.... just stay up there and keep your garbage w/you.

And WTH is with somebody registered one day telling others to get off the site? Are you kidding or really just that stupid?

Some of us old timers have dealt with trolls like some of you before and this aint our first rodeo...
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

funblvble

Post Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm a Danica fan and I have found this forum to be one of the most un-welcoming of a driver and her fans. So I rarely post and never refer fellow Danica fans to this site...

Personally, I have found a lot of Danica fans online who are fair and understanding of her strengths and weaknesses. There are several online forums where there is really good discussion both strengths and weaknesses, but when you are continually bated by some then those same reasonable fans will bite back... Unfortunately, it seems as though that baiting happens on her more often than not.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh boo hoo people. Anyone and everyone has the right to speak their minds on this forum. Don't like it, don't read it. Or you can waste your time like racer and futura and spew venom trying to get a reaction. All you really give us is a big ole laugh.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

funblvble wrote:I'm a Danica fan and I have found this forum to be one of the most un-welcoming of a driver and her fans. So I rarely post and never refer fellow Danica fans to this site...

Personally, I have found a lot of Danica fans online who are fair and understanding of her strengths and weaknesses. There are several online forums where there is really good discussion both strengths and weaknesses, but when you are continually bated by some then those same reasonable fans will bite back... Unfortunately, it seems as though that baiting happens on her more often than not.

This is ^^ exactly what saddens me to see, read and know. :-(

Fun, I'm sorry this has happened... and wish it was not so ... but you do speak the truth. I know that I have asked, in the past, "Can't us fans just be allowed to celebrate something she accomplishes without having to battle off posters?" and it would seem the answer is no. :-(

I feel stupid for posting my post above now, because I fed right into it. Rather than delete it I'll leave it up as a reminder to myself to stop trying to defend Danica on here and/or battle w/some of her other fans. ( tired sigh... )
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
funblvble wrote:I'm a Danica fan and I have found this forum to be one of the most un-welcoming of a driver and her fans. So I rarely post and never refer fellow Danica fans to this site...

This is ^^ exactly what saddens me to see, read and know. :-(

Fun, I'm sorry this has happened... and wish it was not so ... but you do speak the truth. I know that I have asked, in the past, "Can't us fans just be allowed to celebrate something she accomplishes without having to battle off posters?" and it would seem the answer is no. :-(

I feel stupid for posting my post above now, because I fed right into it. Rather than delete it I'll leave it up as a reminder to myself to stop trying to defend Danica on here and/or battle w/some of her other fans. ( tired sigh... )

...well said, but...you might as well give it up guys. You can't have logical discussions with those making emotional based points, just won't work. THAT'S the main reason that I less than 1,000 posts and have been here since day one, just not worth it.(and why a lot of others have left and/or don't comment anymore) ;) :roll:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HTower

Post Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Where do you go for Danica discussion then? I attempted to find other sites and the most reasonable I could find was godanica7.com (where I saw Futura posting his wrath against another Danica detractor) And even that site was half filled with detractors, a site specifically for Danica fans. :shock:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Since the pot is already stirred and coming to a boil,maybe Stennhouse or a certian few of the males here can enlighten us on her talent-BECAUSE I DON'T SEE IT ON THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Previous

Return to Danica