FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

is the honeymoon over?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: is the honeymoon over?

all ya have to do is look at andretti racing, while she was there it was a cluster muck of problems, he even lost tony k, and after she leaves what happens?? the team performers, they win race and a championship, and they are winning races, now she comes to SHR and it falls apart, she isnt going to get a pass in nascar like she did in the IRL, it sucks that the two fanatics here can not enlighten us, but rather throw personal insults, and yes i think it was wrong for her to hang out with her bf during the rain delay instead of figuring out how to get her car better, it was a insult to race fans, just riding in the back, but that doesnt matter to danica fans, all they care about is bein the first woman to do this and that, if go daddy wants a woman driver, get jo long, she is only 20 and she has more talent than danica, but im sure sluggo and princess will call me trash for speaking against her, at least they driver i like can win a race here or there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

HTower

Post Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

To be fair to Danica, she was simply taking advantage of NASCAR's rules for the weekend. It wasn't her fault that NASCAR specifically changed the rules to allow a non lead lap driver to win the fan vote. That is simply taking advantage of the rules as written. Last year the segment winners in the all star race all went to the back of the field to avoid getting caught up in a wreck, because their position before going down pit lane was already determined. This year they tweaked the rules to prevent that from happening again. We'll just have to see what NASCAR does next year.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

i thought the idea for this race tho was to race so you get that spot to come down pit road. all i know is there always seems to be special circumstances around her and frankly how can you take her serious, she has no reason to be in cup, why couldnt she do arca, truck, nw, then cup? was it ego? was it the sponsors dictating?
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:33 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote: Starting to think maybe the race fans are smarter than I gave credit for.

How dare you insinuate that NASCAR and it's fans are stupid?

WARNING...LANGUAGE.
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :roll:
The setup...the last line is too funny. ;)

The press conference...

The race...you can stop the video at 3:30.
Last edited by Jellikit on Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

HTower

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:38 am

michaeljohn wrote:i thought the idea for this race tho was to race so you get that spot to come down pit road. all i know is there always seems to be special circumstances around her and frankly how can you take her serious, she has no reason to be in cup, why couldnt she do arca, truck, nw, then cup? was it ego? was it the sponsors dictating?

Hey, I agree with you. I'm not a Danica fan, but I don't blame her for taking advantage of the rules. It was a crappy rule, written to ensure that Danica would make the All Star race. NASCAR isn't above degrading the product on the track in favor of more viewers and better ratings. They've shown us that before too.
<<

futura64

Post Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 am

michaeljohn wrote:all ya have to do is look at andretti racing, while she was there it was a cluster muck of problems, he even lost tony k, and after she leaves what happens?? the team performers, they win race and a championship, and they are winning races, now she comes to SHR and it falls apart, she isnt going to get a pass in nascar like she did in the IRL, it sucks that the two fanatics here can not enlighten us, but rather throw personal insults, and yes i think it was wrong for her to hang out with her bf during the rain delay instead of figuring out how to get her car better, it was a insult to race fans, just riding in the back, but that doesnt matter to danica fans, all they care about is bein the first woman to do this and that, if go daddy wants a woman driver, get jo long, she is only 20 and she has more talent than danica, but im sure sluggo and princess will call me trash for speaking against her, at least they driver i like can win a race here or there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't I tell you boys enough is enough? This load of sh#t above is the second most ignorant post I've ever seen on this forum. I swear mj you are an absolute waste of perfectly good oxygen, everytime you draw a breath.

The guy who replaced Danica (whats his name?) in the 7 car hasen't done ANYTHING in indycar compared to her.

I don't make you look like fools. You do that yourselves. I just point it out from time to time when I get fed up with your perverted whining on here.
BudmaninTx
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 21, 2013 3:44 am

futura64 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:all ya have to do is look at andretti racing, while she was there it was a cluster muck of problems, he even lost tony k, and after she leaves what happens?? the team performers, they win race and a championship, and they are winning races, now she comes to SHR and it falls apart, she isnt going to get a pass in nascar like she did in the IRL, it sucks that the two fanatics here can not enlighten us, but rather throw personal insults, and yes i think it was wrong for her to hang out with her bf during the rain delay instead of figuring out how to get her car better, it was a insult to race fans, just riding in the back, but that doesnt matter to danica fans, all they care about is bein the first woman to do this and that, if go daddy wants a woman driver, get jo long, she is only 20 and she has more talent than danica, but im sure sluggo and princess will call me trash for speaking against her, at least they driver i like can win a race here or there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't I tell you boys enough is enough? This load of sh#t above is the second most ignorant post I've ever seen on this forum. I swear mj you are an absolute waste of perfectly good oxygen, everytime you draw a breath.

The guy who replaced Danica (whats his name?) in the 7 car hasen't done ANYTHING in indycar compared to her.

I don't make you look like fools. You do that yourselves. I just point it out from time to time when I get fed up with your perverted whining on here.

I'm not much into Indy cars, but doesn't Hinchcliffe have a couple wins already in the go daddy car?
Maybe I'm wrong.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 6:38 am

he sure does Schmoopy...............

tower thats a great line about degrading the product. nascar really does do that.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Wow, in his case, ignorance is bliss... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

do you all notice how some of us agree on certain things, but sluggo and the princess only call me out?
they call that internet bullies, of course in real life they make me giggle, so much i wet my pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

futura64

Post Tue May 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Just as I figured. Took it hook, line and sinker. What you know that goes on inside racing could half fill a thimble. Hinchcliffe drives the 27 car. He replaced Conway at AA. They desperately needed a sponsor and convinced GoDaddy to move its sponsorship to the 27.

The danger is, with your malicious lies is that some on here may not know the sh#t you're shoveling for what it truly is.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm

michaeljohn wrote:do you all notice how some of us agree on certain things, but sluggo and the princess only call me out?
they call that internet bullies, of course in real life they make me giggle, so much i wet my pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JPM sponsors a certain product for ya, for when you read their posts. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:25 pm

James Hinchcliff #27 drives for Andretti Racing ,has two wins to his credit so far this season.James had fun last year wearing wigs and such as he was Danicas replacement with the Go-Daddy sponsor and the fans loved it.Last season,Ryan Hunter Reay #1 with the Andretti race team won the IZOD Indy championship.Two drivers that needed the chance and Michael gave it to them,looks good to me.
Would have to look up anything else because i follow Penkse Racing,but i like both these drivers of Andretti Racing and if you can beat Penske and Ganassi,you're doing something as a team! Tony K.leaving Andretti was a shock to me,nice guy with alot of talent as well.
Hinchcliff is a colorfull character,someone the sport needed as we once had with Paul Tracey only differant.Since Humpey Wheeler has become a part of the IRL,the racing has become much better and i sure do miss him at Charlotte in Nascar as i think the racing there isn't near as good as when he was there. NEXT!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 pm

james is cool, very outgoing guy and not a bad pitch man when he does the daddy commercials.
PreviousNext

Return to Danica