FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not only can she drive a car...........

<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5410

5552

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Not only can she drive a car...........

Image

SHE CAN COOK TOO! LOVE THE APRON........
Image
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

Hope her cooking is better than her driving!
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4268

1105

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

isn't the burners suppose to be on to classify it as cooking?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8490

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

will she cook lil ricky dinner when she finds out he started the wreck that took her out?
Image
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

5156

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Sun May 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

wolfgang wrote:Hope her cooking is better than her driving!

We must have been watching a different race tonight. She ran great. Mixing it up late w/ no fear...her avoidance of wrecking during the early big one.
She has nothing to feel bad about tonight except that her boyfriend cost her a quality finish.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

Jellikit wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Hope her cooking is better than her driving!

We must have been watching a different race tonight. She ran great. Mixing it up late w/ no fear...her avoidance of wrecking during the early big one.
She has nothing to feel bad about tonight except that her boyfriend cost her a quality finish.

Sorry,paying too much attention to the other Go-Daddy driver in Indy with two wins already this season. ;)
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

5156

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

:lol:
<<

kim92164

User avatar

Posts: 971

Images: 0
2298

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Location: Smithville, WV

Post Tue May 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

Schmoopy1000 wrote:isn't the burners suppose to be on to classify it as cooking?


Looks like she may be making a casserole, therefore she would be combining the ingredients in the dish without the burners being on, then putting it into the oven.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Thu May 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

The food was delivered and she is making it appear as she cooked it. :mrgreen:
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1852

Images: 10
4686

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Fri May 10, 2013 2:29 am

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

wolfgang wrote:The food was delivered and she is making it appear as she cooked it. :mrgreen:


Yeah, and the apron's in poor taste too.....where's Rickica's left hand?? :shock: :shock: ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8490

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri May 10, 2013 9:59 am

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:The food was delivered and she is making it appear as she cooked it. :mrgreen:


Yeah, and the apron's in poor taste too.....where's Rickica's left hand?? :shock: :shock: ;)



now i am personally offended by that remark and it takes a lot to offend me, haha

have a swell time at the race!
Image
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1711

Images: 3
660

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Fri May 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

Annalee wrote:Image

SHE CAN COOK TOO! LOVE THE APRON........



I think Kim is right - it's definitely a chicken & cauliflower ( gag ) casserole. Maybe some spinach or chard like veggie or herbs. You can tell she has already cooked ( past tense ) the onions ( & maybe mushrooms too ? ) in butter - saute pan.

But what "I" really see ... is that huge rock of ice on her ear! Beautiful .... and must be nice. ;-)

I think it was brave of her to put out a pic like that, knowing the world would pick it apart ... and I'm guessing the guy is a joke ( to her ) but I would have chosen a different apron. Any which way ya look at it - girl is brave and I applaud that in her. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Fri May 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:The food was delivered and she is making it appear as she cooked it. :mrgreen:


Yeah, and the apron's in poor taste too.....where's Rickica's left hand?? :shock: :shock: ;)

You're too much MW! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Since he's not cooking i wonder what he uses the spatula for? :shock: :shock:
<<

kim92164

User avatar

Posts: 971

Images: 0
2298

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Location: Smithville, WV

Post Sat May 11, 2013 7:18 am

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

smokieonefour wrote:
Annalee wrote:Image

SHE CAN COOK TOO! LOVE THE APRON........



I think Kim is right - it's definitely a chicken & cauliflower ( gag ) casserole. Maybe some spinach or chard like veggie or herbs. You can tell she has already cooked ( past tense ) the onions ( & maybe mushrooms too ? ) in butter - saute pan.

But what "I" really see ... is that huge rock of ice on her ear! Beautiful .... and must be nice. ;-)

I think it was brave of her to put out a pic like that, knowing the world would pick it apart ... and I'm guessing the guy is a joke ( to her ) but I would have chosen a different apron. Any which way ya look at it - girl is brave and I applaud that in her. :-)


I thought it looked like a Breakfast Casserole with eggs and sausage. And to me Ricky's hand looks like it could possibly be behind his back. But I could be wrong on both cases.
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2327

Images: 1
6268

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Not only can she drive a car...........

Ugh, he looks much better with clothes on... Dang, can't get that image out of my head now... Oh the horror! :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Next

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER