All things Danica
Post a reply

not even 5 mins....

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 pm

already im tired of hearing the dating crap, this has nothing to do with the two people themselves, but i was just watching practice and mike joy made a comment that they are dating and thats all that needs to be said, well dont the three stooges go on on about them dating, they are the worst, just shut up, i can only imagine how many times these morons will bring this story up over the next week, you got qualifying, the duels, NW race and the 500, im sure they will bring it up tonite.. IDIOTS!!!!!

Re: not even 5 mins....

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 pm

I've learned to use the mute button, MJ. ;) :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:55 pm

have a feeling i will be wearing it out a lot HH until tnt and espn take over

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

I read somewhere that they are calling him the first boyfriend of Nascar........MJ you can be the first boyfriend of the Garage Gang........I'll be first lady

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 pm

michaeljohn wrote:have a feeling i will be wearing it out a lot HH until tnt and espn take over

they'll be almost as bad, unless they break up, then they will be worse.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:39 am

I'm sick of it already, too. It's even all over the local Charlotte newspaper.

As much as the media are going ga-ga over it, you'd think it was two popular MALE drivers dating each other. ;)

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

BlackFlag wrote:I'm sick of it already, too. It's even all over the local Charlotte newspaper.

As much as the media are going ga-ga over it, you'd think it was two popular MALE drivers dating each other. ;)

Good Lord please don't go there! :lol:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

i could stomach a male driver dating another male driver, this is just ANOTHER thing the media gets to wrap around their hands and talk danica every second of the day,

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Just about every time the media mentions DP - they mention SHR.

Works for me :-)
Post a reply