FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What is your gut feeling going into this season?

<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

What is your gut feeling going into this season?

I think Danica will set some realistic goals, but want more than that out of herself. She is a goal oriented person, and is always striving to learn all she can about everything in racing.
My gut feeling is she will be a top15 driver at the end of the season. I believe she can accomplish that.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Re: What is your gut feeling going into this season?

jamo14 wrote:I think Danica will set some realistic goals, but want more than that out of herself. She is a goal oriented person, and is always striving to learn all she can about everything in racing.
My gut feeling is she will be a top15 driver at the end of the season. I believe she can accomplish that.

now that is a prediction!!!

usually the top 15 (or 16) are still being talked about possibly making the chase late in the season. I dont see her in this conversation. I think if she flirts with making the top 20, it would be because she went with no DNFs. Which SHR is pretty good at not getting to many DNFs. (barring plate races)

Think staying in the top 25 is a realistic goal.
All of EGR missed the top 20 last season.
Joey missed the top 20 the year before.
year before that Dale Jr, truex, & Bad brad missed the top 20.
Just dont see her making the top 20. Lots of quality teams out there. her 1st full season if she makes the top 25 wouldnt be nothing to be embarrassed about.
ImageImageImage
<<

newmanfan3914

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Stewart Haas Racing Notes from the NASCAR Sprint Media Tour: #10-Danica Patrick will not be using #14-Tony Stewart's owners points to start the year. Stewart said, "I worked hard for my points" and believes Patrick will be fine. The #10 team finished the 2012 season 33rd in owners points but been told those owners points will be used for Tommy Baldwin's #7 team with driver Dave Blaney. Baldwin will use the #36 owners points for his 2nd team, car #36 [unknwon driver/plans]. So the #10 car goes into the season with no owners points and Partick will have to make the races via speed.
<<

osoblu

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 am

My thinking is finishing the year in the 20's. I think she'll have some terrific runs but some lackluster runs too. Maybe she'll beat Jr for most popular driver. :shock:
<<

HTower

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

osoblu wrote: Maybe she'll beat Jr for most popular driver. :shock:

Blasphemy!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:06 pm

newmanfan3914 wrote:Stewart Haas Racing Notes from the NASCAR Sprint Media Tour: #10-Danica Patrick will not be using #14-Tony Stewart's owners points to start the year. Stewart said, "I worked hard for my points" and believes Patrick will be fine. The #10 team finished the 2012 season 33rd in owners points but been told those owners points will be used for Tommy Baldwin's #7 team with driver Dave Blaney. Baldwin will use the #36 owners points for his 2nd team, car #36 [unknwon driver/plans]. So the #10 car goes into the season with no owners points and Partick will have to make the races via speed.

SHR bought the 42nd place points for Danica. So she still have to get in on speed, but if there is a rain out, she will make the field.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

osoblu wrote:My thinking is finishing the year in the 20's. I think she'll have some terrific runs but some lackluster runs too. Maybe she'll beat Jr for most popular driver. :shock:

Pass that kool-aid over here please... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Brentsorrells

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I think no i know she will be last .she drives like a izod driver o she is . A little advice when you are 2sec. Faster then you have to get around you won't get black flagged for using your front tire .i have seen you . you check up and up and up get around get some respect, even mine
<<

Brentsorrells

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Ps. I ant saying you should lift them and reckem . But when you go into turn one go hard and when you start to lift don't check up hold your line put your tire in there door make them check up that all

Return to Danica