All things Danica
Post a reply

Re: Nascar Now GoDaddy annoncement

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 am

racer1 wrote:Danica getting Ryans throw away CC--thats funny. What are you going to do next yr when Ryan flops--blame that CC as well? Sooner or later you need to wake up and realise sometimes it is just the driver and not always the CC or crew, but often times its also a combination of both as well, time will tell with that? :roll:

Iam done trying to explain things to those who arent smart enough apparently to understand even the basic facts. I have a race to go to and people to see. :lol:

And, lemme guess.....rose petals to toss during driver introductions ? Just wonderin' :lol: :shock:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 am

hey racer i got two college degrees, chances are i am smarter than you, at least i know how to spell and fix typos,

i never said ryan was perfect, he isnt, but he has a lot more skill than miss danica, lets face it, the only fans danica have are lil girls and men who are obsessed with because they think she is attractive. only reason she is in nascar and at SHR is because she sells merch, not because she has skills,

btw how are those high level meetings with tony going to have the site shut down or was that some delusional dream you had to try and scare people into stop picking on the princess? tell tony i said hi, one would figure that you claim to be a danica fan you would want to spend time stalking, i mean talking to her, rather than tony.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 am

racer1 wrote:Danica getting Ryans throw away CC--thats funny. What are you going to do next yr when Ryan flops--blame that CC as well? Sooner or later you need to wake up and realise sometimes it is just the driver and not always the CC or crew, but often times its also a combination of both as well, time will tell with that? :roll:

Iam done trying to explain things to those who arent smart enough apparently to understand even the basic facts. I have a race to go to and people to see. :lol:

This is really, really funny coming from you. Blame the driver? What a novel idea! Too bad you won't blame Danica for anything that goes wrong.
Post a reply