FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica doesnt like Brad Sweet.

<<

racer1

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Danica doesnt like Brad Sweet.

My stress levels are cool and calm as usual. Iam retired and can stay on my PC all day setting the no-nothings straight --as i do on many forums when or if necessary--call it a hobby. Course lots of forums dont have posters that admit they dont like Danica and still actually go out of their way to find something nasty to say--so I respond. Keep it up --doesnt bother me as I look in here to see the good things or honest opinions/news/pics etc--for the very FEW here who post them and/or actually know what they are talking about based on facts-- not nasty comments that have no merit or facts. Some posters here are just nasty bitter people apparently who get-off by being critical of someone who has it all, as they know it might get them some attention they otherwise cant get--boo hoo--as i said before. :roll:

Tissot her sponsor since 2005 will be on her car as primary for Kansas NNS and they talk about how well she has represented their products all these yrs and all her soponsors say the same thing. Few drivers can keep sponsors happy that long.
http://www.speedwaymedia.com/?p=49584
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm

racer1 wrote:"Danica doesn't like anyone who doesn't kiss her ####!"

And exactly HOW would you know that--BIG MOUTH?? IF Danica was 1/100 as bad as no-nothings like you suggest she certainly wouldnt be around long as she has and be thriving. Drivers, or sports celebs as she is who are unfriendly as you suggest dont last long and they certaintly wouldnt be sought after by high dollar sponsors to market and represent their products if they werent great with people--nor would she have so many fans--her career is proof of that. However--as it was mentioned in articles, every now and then fans do get left behind or ignored/forgotten due to vast numbers of them. Often times she doesnt have time to get to all of them, but ive saw her signing autographs for hrs and even after a bad race inter-acting with the fans-- but not always as she isnt perfect and we all have bad days. The real or even average fans understand all this and know that she has a job to do with a hectic shedule etc and cant get to everyone, and the other people--well --they get upset, angry, act childish and some post nasty comments on forums.

Take your discontent and jealousy over Danica somewhere else as your only making yourself look foolish with your lame comments over and over regarding her. I'll be happy to post laughter when she has better results then Ryan next yr in Cup and watch you cry and whine about that. Boo HOO :roll:

Well Both the Busch brothers are still in Cup & been in cup much longer than Danica, so the example isnt very sound. However just for the record I am not saying she is rude to her fans (unlike a certain driver from this site has been in the past) just that your example doesnt hold water. If Danica was rude to her fans she would still have sponsorships. (IMHO)

For the bottom part. Didnt you say that this year as well. LOL. She would do better than Ryan? Funny how you say everyone is no nothings & you are a sole expert. When people have opinions you want only facts. So I guess my question is this. What facts are you using to come to the conclusion She will do better than Ryan? (This time)
Does this mean since you are baiting Ryan fans they get to call you names & tell you how you no nothing & you are incompetent, like you do when Ryan fans bait you? (Wolfgang you dont get to answer LOL)

Just curious.

Oh yeah one other question. I am also curious, do you think I am a Danica hater?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

well if you go on on how popular danica is on the ryan thread, tho who are not danica fans can respond any way we like, because it is a ryan forum, btw are you still going to have tony shut the site down? dont forget to tell him how you disrespected him when you have your high level meeting with him in your head, i mean in person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 pm

What i really hate is not Danica,but all those statements that don't hold true by fans,media ect.####,if i went by what they say,i'd have to believe she's the best thing that has come to Nascar since :?: Sorry,for the life of me,i can't think of a single soul and they'd be offended if i said Juan Montoya-so i give up! What i really hate is the Yankees!
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Aren't the Yankees out??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 am

michaeljohn wrote:well if you go on on how popular danica is on the ryan thread, tho who are not danica fans can respond any way we like, because it is a ryan forum, btw are you still going to have tony shut the site down? dont forget to tell him how you disrespected him when you have your high level meeting with him in your head, i mean in person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryan forum? I was thinking about this forum as SHR forum..

Ryan thread? I was thinking this thread's name is "Danica doesnt like Brad Sweet". You deserve to won the Nobel Prize in Literature..

Imho on other thread you wrote that you dont care about Danica.. If you dont care about Danica why you made three or more comments on every Danica thread?
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 am

Rochelle wrote:Aren't the Yankees out??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no the yankees are still in it, rain delay.......
Previous

Return to Danica