FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica finishes 14th two laps down

<<

jamo14

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Danica finishes 14th two laps down

racer1 wrote:"Saying the 70 car puts great cars on the track is simply funny"

Ok I got bored but still LMAO as Iam not sure if you people are stupid or maybe ignorant is the better word as that means not having the ability to learn or understand anything. Do you think Richard Childress gives Johanna his used junk cars and motors--WAKE up--its the same exact equip that Sadler and Dillon drive and any other RCR driver and Iam sure Richard childress wouldnt like people saying hes giving Johanna bad equip. The fact Johanna has gotten used to the car now and she is qualifying well and is running better is for sure because her CC is learning how to set her car up, as she has said and with her short track and dirt track experience she should be good.

Do any of you have the ability to figure out that Dale jr and Kelly wouldnt fire their relatives CC's and part owners unless they had NO other options because their cars are NOT competitive going back yrs even when many Cup and other drivers were in the 7 car and other cars at times including Jr himself and none had any better resullts then Danicas 4th, other then a win with Brad K --2 yrs ago. The nascar anylists today said the main problem was that the Eurys refused or have never used all the Hendrick resourses that were available and thats why the cars arent competitive as they should be and why the Eurys were FIRED--plain and simple for anyone with a brain to understand the facts. They also said Pemberton WAS hired for that reason as he has a good relationship with Hendricks and will use all their resources to make the cars better, which leads me to believe maybe that Rick Hendricks who Is part owner as well is the one who demanded these changes as the CC's inability to make Jr motorsports cars competitive are making his Hendricks equip look bad. Bottom line-- Danica is not expected to win given how long it took Hornish, but they thought Whitt might win like other young drivers have with his dirt track and short track background but while he is better, he still cant do any more with his crap car either.

Turn your Tv on sometime and actually watch a race or nascar news and you might learn something as anything Danica is all over the news, for those who can understand it that is?

I'll be seeing Tony S when hes here at Phoenix and I will have him look in at this forum representing SHR of the most ignorant posts and comments Ive ever seen with no common sense or logic of basic understanding of the facts or maybe its just simply hate or jealousy of Danica--not sure which? You people need to go get a life as Danica has a great one living her dreams with fame and fortune beyond belief, but maybe thats what bothers some of you the most--because you're stuck in your boring lives or jobs with nothing to look forward to so you resent someone like Danica who has it all and you never will--boo Hoo. Heres a clue--constantly criticizing & trashing someone who has made a huge successfull career in every way only makes you look pathetic and sad. :roll:

THE SHORT VERSION: no one agrees with me, so I'm gonna resort to belittling everyone now...and I'm gonna tell Tony there are people on this site not supporting Danica and you all are gonna be in BIG trouble!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 am

thats funny, racer is gonna have tony look at the website, yea tony isnt busy, he is racing for a championship, he has time to kill, like he really cares what people think, i give tony credit because he knows people have different opinions and not everyone agrees, he doesnt expect people to be danica fans just because she falls under the SHR flag, if ya get to spend the weekend with tony, give him a hug and ask if ryan is getting a new CC...

it is funny when people disagree in this thread how the danica fans attack the ones that dont agree,

when all they have to say is " sorry you feel that way, i wish you could see her as i do."
I miss you Frehley........
<<

gkbacb

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 am

Here's an idea put Danica in the Whelen modified series. She'll still have the open wheel cars she's used to, but with NASCAR motors with the same kind of tourqe and power of the NNS, and Cup cars.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

one thing i really dug was when Ricky Carmichael came to nascar, he left his ego at the door, and he worked his way up, starting in saturday nite races at local tracks, arca, truck, he was going to be in the NW series this year for turner, but they lost the monster energy sponsorship, thats too bad, i would have been interested to see how the goat progressed.
<<

austin024

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 am

Ok I got bored but still LMAO as Iam not sure if you people are stupid or maybe ignorant is the better word as that means not having the ability to learn or understand anything. Do you think Richard Childress gives Johanna his used junk cars and motors--WAKE up--its the same exact equip that Sadler and Dillon drive and any other RCR driver and Iam sure Richard childress wouldnt like people saying hes giving Johanna bad equip. The fact Johanna has gotten used to the car now and she is qualifying well and is running better is for sure because her CC is learning how to set her car up, as she has said and with her short track and dirt track experience she should be good.

Do any of you have the ability to figure out that Dale jr and Kelly wouldnt fire their relatives CC's and part owners unless they had NO other options because their cars are NOT competitive going back yrs even when many Cup and other drivers were in the 7 car and other cars at times including Jr himself and none had any better resullts then Danicas 4th, other then a win with Brad K --2 yrs ago. The nascar anylists today said the main problem was that the Eurys refused or have never used all the Hendrick resourses that were available and thats why the cars arent competitive as they should be and why the Eurys were FIRED--plain and simple for anyone with a brain to understand the facts. They also said Pemberton WAS hired for that reason as he has a good relationship with Hendricks and will use all their resources to make the cars better, which leads me to believe maybe that Rick Hendricks who Is part owner as well is the one who demanded these changes as the CC's inability to make Jr motorsports cars competitive are making his Hendricks equip look bad. Bottom line-- Danica is not expected to win given how long it took Hornish, but they thought Whitt might win like other young drivers have with his dirt track and short track background but while he is better, he still cant do any more with his crap car either.

Turn your Tv on sometime and actually watch a race or nascar news and you might learn something as anything Danica is all over the news, for those who can understand it that is?

I'll be seeing Tony S when hes here at Phoenix and I will have him look in at this forum representing SHR of the most ignorant posts and comments Ive ever seen with no common sense or logic of basic understanding of the facts or maybe its just simply hate or jealousy of Danica--not sure which? You people need to go get a life as Danica has a great one living her dreams with fame and fortune beyond belief, but maybe thats what bothers some of you the most--because you're stuck in your boring lives or jobs with nothing to look forward to so you resent someone like Danica who has it all and you never will--boo Hoo. Heres a clue--constantly criticizing & trashing someone who has made a huge successfull career in every way only makes you look pathetic and sad. :roll:

Did someone #### in your cereal this morning?

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

gkbacb

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

austin024 wrote:

Did someone #### in your cereal this morning?

Don't pay attention to those posts Austin024, that is actually a nice post from racer1, the guy never has anything nice to say, apperantly his opions are the only ones that count. Its best to not respond to them.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:08 am

im not jealous of a woman who is built like a 12 year old boy......
<<

futura64

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 am

Yet another insult hurled at Danica, MJ ? Just know this. At least she doesn't have the mind of a 12 year old boy.

As was pointed out to me by a friend recently who is far more social media saavy than I, she said REAL MEN don't feel the need to get on the net and continuously insult, belittle and criticize ANYONE.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am

i just got a call from tony, he scolded me for not being a danica fan, and he said all the danica fans have the right to call and belittle people that dont agree with them.
<<

futura64

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Here ya go MJ. Read your biography.

-------> http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx7.htm
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 pm

shamalama,shamalama ding dong
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:38 pm

I don't know futura, sounds like racer1 to me. And you didn't add much to the mix besides criticism. Maybe you should pay a little more attention to what Danica supposedly said. Does taking the "high road" sound at all familiar? Didn't think so.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Rochelle wrote:I don't know futura, sounds like racer1 to me. And you didn't add much to the mix besides criticism. Maybe you should pay a little more attention to what Danica supposedly said. Does taking the "high road" sound at all familiar? Didn't think so.

im just tired on how certain people can trash everyone because they dont like the responses, we are always called morons, so my recent responses are on the mature level that the awesome danica fans responses are, instead of pointing out what makes her awesome in their eyes, its everyone's fault she runs bad, but hers, and obviously J Lo is a sore subject, because there is some truth behind it.
<<

futura64

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm

michaeljohn wrote:my recent responses are on the mature level

Funniest thing I've read on this forum.

No, I'm not racer-1. I don't know him. He doesn't know me.

I came on this forum when this section was set up by SHR with the best of intentions to discuss matters related to Danica Patrick in a rational and civil manner. I thought I might have something worthwhile to contribute.

Instead, I find it is dominated by two or three miserable little punks. My patience has finally been worn down. I've grown weary of the constant abuse being heeped upon a driver who has done nothing to deserve the kind of poison being continueously spread on here by so few.

Unfortunately this is the sort of thing that will kill this site. It has gotten to the point where normal, respectable people have simply quit posting anything on here because they don't want to put up with all the bull-####. I can't say I blame them.

I've been around drivers, race cars and race tracks for over fifty-five years now. Never have I encountered a driver who deserves the sort of constant abuse she receives on here. Why don't you little toads just stay over on trackforum with all the rest of the wacko's and sicko's and leave the rest of us to use and enjoy this forum as it was originally intended.

I think Johanna is a fine young driver. I respect her and wish her every success in her racing career.
Last edited by futura64 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BudmaninTx
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 pm

No one in particular, but i am LMAO overall ! This is better than a Jeff Gordon vs Dale Snr. fan bashing contest,only i'm not going here. ;)
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
PreviousNext

Return to Danica