All things Danica
Post a reply

Danica at age 15

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Found this on youtube the other day. It's a rather cool video of her talking about racing.
Notice when she starts talking about her dad and racing that even back then she had that racer's look in her eyes.

Her voice and face haven't changed much in 15 years. She was looking pretty #### fine back then :mrgreen:.

Re: Danica at age 15

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Sorry, your comment on her at that age is a little creepy :shock:

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Rochelle wrote:Sorry, your comment on her at that age is a little creepy :shock:

you have to remember he is a teenager too

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

I think he just had a birthday that would take him out of the teens, although I think age is a state of mind. Something us older people say :D I wasn't being totally serious though. She was cute and hasn't changed very much. I have to say though, I saw a piece with Kelley Earnhardt-Miller's daughter (she's Jimmy Elledge's daughter Karsyn) and she is very similar to Danica. She's a really cute little girl, a very good racer for her age and a fan of Danica's.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

a long time ago, before the Dale Jr mania, I heard that Dale Sr. at one time said that he thought the best driver of all his kids was Kelly. But she decided to go into business instead of following a racing career. maybe her daughter is just following her moms talent.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am

If you ever get the chance, pick up her book. It's a pretty interesting read, titled CROSSING THE LINE.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:a long time ago, before the Dale Jr mania, I heard that Dale Sr. at one time said that he thought the best driver of all his kids was Kelly. But she decided to go into business instead of following a racing career. maybe her daughter is just following her moms talent.

I heard that it was Dale's decision.. He didnt believe that girl has future in NASCAR..

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 am

That year was important for her. Danica was Lyn St. James's guest in IRL paddock (for Indianapolis 500).. Lyn introduced her to many people.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Lyn's Academy Alumni List:

-----> www.lynstjames.com/academy/alumni/

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Cool video and fun to see her at that age. You're right, she barely looks any different now.
Post a reply