FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I was glad to hear

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:44 pm

I was glad to hear

Danica say she couldnt help her teammates right now (Tony & Ryan) & just wants to not distract from their teams trying to help hers. This was the one thing I always feared when she came to SHR, so atleast it is good, she is aware of that possibility.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: I was glad to hear

Well---she is just getting experience this yr logging laps and not distracting from the rest of the team by just staying out of peoples way. WOW--never thought she would do that well qualifying, 23 rd in a cup race and beat out a bunch of big names. However yes-- I know its the race that matters most. I gaurantee she woke up alot of naysayers giving them notice once again as she did in Bristol that she may be Ok in cup afterall, including my own concerns that she might have trouble qualifying on time if shes out of the top 35 but she easily made that today and by next yr Bristol shouldnt be an issue either, as she easily qualified on time for Darlington as well. Have to say it did SHOCK me to see her do that well for sure as Iam not blind to her inexperience and often times dumb choices on the track, but part of the learning curve as all drivers make bad choices now & then.. Keeping fingers crossed for a decent finish and hope no idiots wreck her again and hope she doesnt wreck herself and maybe this will help her NNS race as well? Wow--again. 8 Forgot to ADD--congrads to "Smoke" for the Pole, appears he is on a mission.
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 pm

See I don't see when this was an issue. She is smart enough to know that she has nothing to offer a three time series champion and a Daytona 500 champion. I really don't see the reason for concern that you had. No need for a rebuttal though I understand that you have a more negative stance on Danica which is your precognitive.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:See I don't see when this was an issue. She is smart enough to know that she has nothing to offer a three time series champion and a Daytona 500 champion. I really don't see the reason for concern that you had. No need for a rebuttal though I understand that you have a more negative stance on Danica which is your precognitive.

I think you misunderstand what I am saying (since you are always assuming I am being negative, LOL)
The media asked her about helping her teammates. (I didnt) I as well as everyone knows that really isnt gonna happen this year. I was complimenting her on the fact she was worried about the other two teams trying to help her team could distract from their own teams. Meaning she isnt showing a selfishness say a Joey Logano would have shown. She doesnt want to hurt the other teams. Which is what my concern was when I 1st heard she was coming to SHR. I am simply glad she is also worried about it.
Come on SS14. you know when I am gonna be negative about Danica I am much more blunt about it. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage

Return to Danica