All things Danica
Post a reply

danica crashes at michigan

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

she is living up to her name "crash"

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

And this surprises anyone???

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

she is going to cost tony a lot of money, headaches, and grey hair, cuz its never her fault, always the cars fault.

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-d ... al-nascar/

Danica Patrick, who was testing team owner Tony Stewart’s No. 14 Chevrolet Monday at Michigan International Speedway, crashed in the second turn early in the test session.

Patrick was not injured. The car sustained right-front damage.

Track observers said the car apparently had engine problems. The practice session was halted for cleanup.

The session is scheduled to end Monday at 5 p.m. (ET). Twenty-eight teams are participating.

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 am

Cost Tony a lot of money? Are you kidding me? She's MAKING him a ton of money !!! Hey, such Schtuff happens all the time. Mechanical failure, a spin, contact!!!

Could'a been worse. Unlike someone we know, at least she didn't take out the MIS Track Dryer!!! :D

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Give her time,i think the pace car is next. :P

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 am

wolfgang wrote:Give her time,i think the pace car is next. :P


Only you would say something like that!!! :lol:

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

duffygoofy wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Give her time,i think the pace car is next. :P


Only you would say something like that!!! :lol:

Whatever do you mean, It's true i tell yah! :mrgreen:

Re: danica crashes at michigan

Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 am

wolfgang wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Give her time,i think the pace car is next. :P


Only you would say something like that!!! :lol:

Whatever do you mean, It's true i tell yah! :mrgreen:


:) :twisted:
Post a reply