FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NASCAR illustrated poster of Ms Patrick

<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 pm

NASCAR illustrated poster of Ms Patrick

If anyone would like my poster of Danica from the magazine PM me with address and it's yours. I scared all the roaches away with the poster of JJ and Chad so I don't need one.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Re: NASCAR illustrated poster of Ms Patrick

you should be so lucky to have a poster of JJ and chad, truth is you cant handle it..........
<<

ksmokefan14

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 pm

onerockindoc wrote:If anyone would like my poster of Danica from the magazine PM me with address and it's yours. I scared all the roaches away with the poster of JJ and Chad so I don't need one.

once i seen the cover, & seen she was the featured i threw the issue in the garbage. :x
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I have to give her credit, she had a very fast lap in practice today. Now all she has to do is keep it together for a couple of qualifying laps, a few pace laps and another 200 laps tomorrow. I'm sorry, but if she can't keep the fenders on, she needs to go. I don't care whose fault it is, fact is her cars always get wrecked. SHR will have to hire a ton of people to fix her cars next year if she doesn't improve. Or, they could give her TG for a cc and she'll quit on her own... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm

im really interested in next weekend, except for any cup stars, she has been the only one on that track outside of sammy, so it will be interesting how both of run, in all seriousness i expect top 5 for both...
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:im really interested in next weekend, except for any cup stars, she has been the only one on that track outside of sammy, so it will be interesting how both of run, in all seriousness i expect top 5 for both...

Interesting point, I forgot it's the first NW race at Indy. Maybe they can both show us something. As long as they "play nice" together :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to Danica