All things Danica
Post a reply

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm

The end result was the same as usual and i'd also like to take this time to thank that @ss-ole Stenhouse for taken two cars out during the race and the #3 of pop pops for the third time of cheating which i'd have to say it looks that way now after three differant situations.These two clowns are the most over rated drivers going right now and i'm sick of the media frenzy,it's getting just as bad as you know who! BTW Congradulations to Kurt Busch,least he can drive!

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Wolfgang you should think before you post because you spew so much #### nonsense.

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Wolfgang you should think before you post because you spew so much #### nonsense.

Danica finished outside the top five again,Stenhouse spun two cars out during the race drafting in the turns,Dillion boys grandpa will do anything to see his grand kiddies run up front while his Cup teams suffer.Nope,i think i pretty much thought it out pretty dam good myself.BTW,i've watched K&N Series enough now to give an honest opinion about Wallace Jr.who is ninth in points in a top notch ride i might add. Wondered what your thoughts are about him,he is probly tops in your book!

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Danica was in a wreck. Only people with blind hate will bash her for that.

I am with you with Wrecky. He is a tool.

Austin has shown he can win without an illegal car. This a new team things happen.

Darrell finished top three in points the last two k&n east seasons and finished 9th in his first nw race. He has bad luck this year. So yeah he is pretty #### good.

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Danica was in a wreck. Only people with blind hate will bash her for that.

I am with you with Wrecky. He is a tool.

Austin has shown he can win without an illegal car. This a new team things happen.

Darrell finished top three in points the last two k&n east seasons and finished 9th in his first nw race. He has bad luck this year. So yeah he is pretty #### good.

That's why he's still in that series and hasn't moved up,this past weekend he was black flagged for spinning out another car on a restart finally after all the other crap he gets away with.Waltrip complains of racial remarks being said from others in the garage area,Nascar doesn't need him.Drag racing you have Antron Brown,maybe Darrell should take lessons from Antron on how to be a human being rather than play the racial card and learn how to freakin' drive! Darrell sucks!
Danica has an excuse just about every week and new team or not,Dillions' team has the same copy of the rule book everyone else has.

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Look at Danica for a moment after she was wrecked, during the interview, who did she blame for it...nobody. No excuses, said it is racing, these things happen.

Now look at what happened on pit road last night with Kasey, Ryan, Brad, and Jeff. Jeff had all kinds of space to his right and did not move up. Pinched Ryan down in Kasey causing Ryan to do a 180 into Brad and who did Jeff blame...Ryan because he was in the way when Ryan was in front of Jeff as was Kasey. For Jeff, it seems like it is always somebody elses fault.

Re: Danica in race

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Your post are why I hate the internet. Bunch of idiotic crap after another.

By the way Darrell Wallace Jr is only 18 years old!

Re: Danica in race

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 am

Wolfgang, someone like her, someone dislike.. You dislike.. It is normal. But you trolling, you try to tear her down, that would be pointless & just make your look foolish.

Re: Danica in race

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Then call me foolish,i'm not jumping on the band wagon and long as i so call troll,it appears it's catching fish! :lol: No i don't hate her,i hate the media and anyone who puts her further up than where she really is.The only thing i will admit,is she did have two good races this year,ruined by not her own doing and yeah Daytona was one of them.The media takes away from the kid in the #88 and it annoys me,it's not like this on Jrs.site,however there is alot of attention on Danica there too. :roll:

Re: Danica in race

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:03 pm

beaverpond wrote:Look at Danica for a moment after she was wrecked, during the interview, who did she blame for it...nobody. No excuses, said it is racing, these things happen.

Now look at what happened on pit road last night with Kasey, Ryan, Brad, and Jeff. Jeff had all kinds of space to his right and did not move up. Pinched Ryan down in Kasey causing Ryan to do a 180 into Brad and who did Jeff blame...Ryan because he was in the way when Ryan was in front of Jeff as was Kasey. For Jeff, it seems like it is always somebody elses fault.

Don't go there BP,Jeff got into Ryan and Brad and i was extremely :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: The only ones left were Tony and Harvick and the Biff messed Harvicks chance,least he admitted it.Least one out of four isn't too bad,truth be told shhhh,we were all drunk and we were pulling for Kennseth,we hate green/white/checkered endings. :lol:

Re: Danica in race

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Your post are why I hate the internet. Bunch of idiotic crap after another.

By the way Darrell Wallace Jr is only 18 years old!

When he reaches 19 he'll know it all! :lol: Everything that doesn't fit your liking is idiotic crap and if you hate the internet,why are you on it so much? Try watching him race and listen to his interviews on and off the track,listen to other drivers,i can't make this chit up.

Re: Danica in race

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am

beaverpond wrote:Look at Danica for a moment after she was wrecked, during the interview, who did she blame for it...nobody. No excuses, said it is racing, these things happen.

Now look at what happened on pit road last night with Kasey, Ryan, Brad, and Jeff. Jeff had all kinds of space to his right and did not move up. Pinched Ryan down in Kasey causing Ryan to do a 180 into Brad and who did Jeff blame...Ryan because he was in the way when Ryan was in front of Jeff as was Kasey. For Jeff, it seems like it is always somebody elses fault.

Exactly.

Re: Danica in race

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 am

wolfgang wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Your post are why I hate the internet. Bunch of idiotic crap after another.

By the way Darrell Wallace Jr is only 18 years old!

When he reaches 19 he'll know it all! :lol: Everything that doesn't fit your liking is idiotic crap and if you hate the internet,why are you on it so much? Try watching him race and listen to his interviews on and off the track,listen to other drivers,i can't make this chit up.

:?
I don't think something is crap because I dislike it. The thing is you choose you say things out of your #### to stir the pot. It makes you look dumb in reality.

I am not the biggest Darrell Wallace Jr fan (I knew well he is really cocky). But he is a very good driver and will make it. JGR wants him fulltime in the nationwide series next year.

Re: Danica in race

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Blah,Blah,Blah!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Re: Danica in race

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:43 pm

wolfgang wrote:Blah,Blah,Blah!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Can't fix stupid. And stupid is forever.
Post a reply