All things Danica
Post a reply

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Big One. Danica says happily "we got through."

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm

She bailed on Kurt too. (sjhe went 4 wide to do it as well)
She just goes forward, partners be ####

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Mike Wallace caused that one.
To bad too, I was rooting for Buescher.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I think she is so fast that she doesn't care who she works with. Everyone wants to work with her at this point because they will be in the front. She is like the pretty girl getting chased at the dance (she probably was too :mrgreen: ).

Mike made a big error there. Took out a lot of fast cars.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I think she is so fast that she doesn't care who she works with. Everyone wants to work with her at this point because they will be in the front. She is like the pretty girl getting chased at the dance (she probably was too :mrgreen: ).

Mike made a big error there. Took out a lot of fast cars.

problem is if she does that the whole race they will dump her at the end of the race (is my feeling)
They will use her like a one night stand to get to the front & return the favor to her, the way she is doing to them right now :mrgreen:

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:I think she is so fast that she doesn't care who she works with. Everyone wants to work with her at this point because they will be in the front. She is like the pretty girl getting chased at the dance (she probably was too :mrgreen: ).

Mike made a big error there. Took out a lot of fast cars.

problem is if she does that the whole race they will dump her at the end of the race (is my feeling)
They will use her like a one night stand to get to the front & return the favor to her, the way she is doing to them right now :mrgreen:


That could happen. She will probably have to find someone and stick with them with ten to go. Allgaier could be that person.

Mike owns up. Classy on his part.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Kudos to Mike for acknowledging he caused it after seeing replay.
Sucks for me that J. Long got caught up in it too :(

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:I think she is so fast that she doesn't care who she works with. Everyone wants to work with her at this point because they will be in the front. She is like the pretty girl getting chased at the dance (she probably was too :mrgreen: ).

Mike made a big error there. Took out a lot of fast cars.

problem is if she does that the whole race they will dump her at the end of the race (is my feeling)
They will use her like a one night stand to get to the front & return the favor to her, the way she is doing to them right now :mrgreen:


That could happen. She will probably have to find someone and stick with them with ten to go. Allgaier could be that person. Then she could do what Renee Zellweger did to the guy who used her as a one night stand in Chicago :mrgreen: .

Mike owns up. Classy on his part.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

16 cars involved in the wreck and unknown how many are out for the rest of the race at this moment.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Wrecky takes out Brad Sweet.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Wrecky take out Brad Sweet.

Saw that coming when Stenhouse started pushing Sweet on the left side.
If you get to the left side you need to let the bumper go or they will spin every time.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Wrecky take out Brad Sweet.

Saw that coming when Stenhouse started pushing Sweet on the left side.
If you get to the left side you need to let the bumper go or they will spin every time.

Yeah and it was funny how DJ tried to blame that on Sweet's inexperience.
Danica should hook up with Wrecky again. They seemed to do okay at the start.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Dammit Wrecky took out Jeffery Earnhardt and Danica hit the inside wall hard. She got hit from behind by Johanna Long.

Just no luck. This sucks.

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

two things I have noticed.
One Stenhouse has to understand the left side is a no no. That is two in a row he took out.

The other thing I noticed & yes you will disagree & defend Danica is, when her nose is clear she makes lane changes period. Several times this race I saw others have to get out of it not to get in a wreck with her. Was gonna mention this as I watched her do it before the wreck when she went to the outside, but she wrecked before I got to typing it. Even though the wreck had nothing to do with her some of those lane changes with less than 10 laps to go would have the same result she is in right now. Now I dont know if her spotter just sucks for tonight or if she just has that I see an opening & shoots for them all (even though her rear fenders arent clear) but it was kinda wreckless. maybe she haad buck fever with suck a strong car. I listened to her spotters early in the season & they seemed to do a great job so I am not to quick to blame them.

But the bottom line is I wouldnt want Stenhouse pushing me!!!

Re: Danica in race

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Like I said she had the fastest car. She just needed to learn how to use it in this style of drafting. If there were no tandem involved what she was doing would have been just fine.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post a reply