FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wow, the best race I have ever watched Danica race

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Wow, the best race I have ever watched Danica race

& Jacques Villenueve took her out on the final lap. He took out a lot of guys last year too.
This is one time I would hope she gets mad about it.
I actually thought he would hit her in that corner if given the chance & he did.
What a punk move.
Not much of a danica fan but was really happy to see her "racing" really well, & was hoping she would get by Sam before the 22 wrecked her. Well she did, but the 22 got her anyways.

I hope she doesnt give her PC answer of what happened! (I'm mad for her LOL) go get in the guys face. It is well deserved.
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: Wow, the best race I have ever watched Danica race

good for Eury Jr. confronting JV.

JV's attitude sucks. I hope they start treating him like the wreckless driver he is.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 pm

i thought it was funny how JV blew off Tony E.... and she should run good on road courses, been doing it her whole life....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 pm

^^^^he's right
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:& Jacques Villenueve took her out on the final lap. He took out a lot of guys last year too.
This is one time I would hope she gets mad about it.
I actually thought he would hit her in that corner if given the chance & he did.
What a punk move.
Not much of a danica fan but was really happy to see her "racing" really well, & was hoping she would get by Sam before the 22 wrecked her. Well she did, but the 22 got her anyways.

I hope she doesnt give her PC answer of what happened! (I'm mad for her LOL) go get in the guys face. It is well deserved.

WTG DANICA!!

Cannot stand Jacka$$ Villeneuve, Canadians can keep him.... :twisted: :evil:

And she may have driven a lot of road courses, but not in this type of car.......Much Different

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:16 pm

oh but drivers like robby gordon and tony can translate what they know to road racing, always an excuse for danica, nobody cars JV was pushed off the track and had dirty tires, hes a jerk, every week some driver is a jerk, if it isnt sammy, JPM, brian vickers, now JV........... im sure come tomorrow, if someone bumps tony, all heck will break loose on that driver...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Jac Villeneuve is the biggest idiot in racing. He is worse than Robby Gordon even. What a punk move. I dvered the race saw her run so well and to see that on the last lap? So much b.s.
Villeneuve should stick to his singing career. Probably the biggest fluke F1 Champion ever. Never won another F1 race after his second season.

Danica ran a #### of a race. She raced hard, she took no b.s from anyone. I am proud of how she did. I can't believe it was taken away from her with such a cheap shot.

I do like how Eury Jr came to Jac. This is why Jac will never be fulltime in NASCAR no matter how hard he tries. Jac's interview was such b.s. Harvick was right when he called Villeneuve an idiot after he took out Papis and Scott last year.

Danica's interview was amazing. She handled herself well.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 am

michaeljohn wrote:oh but drivers like robby gordon and tony can translate what they know to road racing, always an excuse for danica, nobody cars JV was pushed off the track and had dirty tires, hes a jerk, every week some driver is a jerk, if it isnt sammy, JPM, brian vickers, now JV........... im sure come tomorrow, if someone bumps tony, all heck will break loose on that driver...

Are you serious?
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

palino_s

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:03 am

That was typical Danica's performance - average qualification, turning consistant laps, few mistakes, passing some cars and strategic run..

Jacques dont care.. Ironically, he wrecked not only other driver, but also his fan..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am

It never fails does it? Some outside ringer comes in and wrecks someone elses day. The attitude " just racing" is pure B S. I see where we have Carrot top look alike in the race to possibly take on Biffle. He should tell Said to drive the Experience track at Disney world so he'd win every time as they travel alone on that track.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 pm

ndunn wrote:It never fails does it? Some outside ringer comes in and wrecks someone elses day. The attitude " just racing" is pure B S. I see where we have Carrot top look alike in the race to possibly take on Biffle. He should tell Said to drive the Experience track at Disney world so he'd win every time as they travel alone on that track.

Just read on Jayski that the feud is not over. The sad part about this is that these IDIOTS AREN'T talented enough to have a full time ride, so in an effort to gain any attention at all they feel it necessary to ruin it for everyone else. And where does that leave them........no ride! You just can't fix STUPID !!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

michaeljohn wrote:oh but drivers like robby gordon and tony can translate what they know to road racing, always an excuse for danica, nobody cars JV was pushed off the track and had dirty tires, hes a jerk, every week some driver is a jerk, if it isnt sammy, JPM, brian vickers, now JV........... im sure come tomorrow, if someone bumps tony, all heck will break loose on that driver...

OH the shame of it all! :lol: Don't praise Robby or Tony for anything,after all this is Danica mania and as the World Turns [around her]! No excuses for Robby today,they missed the set up and he couldn't get enough out of the car to make up for the poor qualifying position.####,i can remember when he was just like JV in the #22 yesterday in NW. :lol: JJ is no fluke,he is getting good on the road courses and he surprised me once again! Tony was no surprise,i just wished Robby could have gone out with at least a top five,he's fun to watch if he has the set up right.
Last edited by wolfgang on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i thought it was funny how JV blew off Tony E.... and she should run good on road courses, been doing it her whole life....

Stay tuned as Danica will be back to the norm next week! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Anyone who is saying anything negative about Danica right is just filled with blind hate. I didn't say that btw Dave Despain did.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

futura64

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Well Gee Whiz M.J., the only thing you left out was to tell us all not to believe our lyin' eyes.
BudmaninTx

Return to Danica