FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Drivers saying Danica could win her first race tomorrow

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Drivers saying Danica could win her first race tomorrow

Tony Stewart, Joey Logano and Elliott Sadler are among drivers who are saying that Danica could have a career day tomorrow. That her Indycar experience is really going to play into the high speeds and how these cars handle. So far she is having a career weekend. Second in first practice, seventh in second practice, and fourth in happy hour.

I think she could win too, she looks really comfortable. It's time for her to be a contender.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Drivers saying Danica could win her first race tomorrow

I really hope the gal does blaze in glory and win this NW race. After the remarks I read following a story on SPEED I'm ashamed what people say about someone they do not know. It's perfectly okay to pick someones driving apart but to do so with course language and hate is beyond me. Who in the name of Joseph thinks they are superior to anyone? The woman has been a racer of some kind since she was a child with the full support of her parents deserves the same respect as a male driver. If that is where the problem lies then I suggest the haters give it a rest. We've been able to vote, work at a paying job, choose who we wish to marry and several other things. Just because we may not beable to leap a tall building in a single bound never ever underestimate what can be accomlished by a female. I realize this is a rant but I just wasn't prepared to see what was written about Danica. I know what is posted is done behind a screen name and no on knows who they are so in reality they are cowards.........
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Drivers saying Danica could win her first race tomorrow

You ever want to see them trip over themselves, watch what happens when she wins a race.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...

Return to Danica