FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica says she is tight

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4225

1040

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat May 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Danica says she is tight

However when Harvick was trying to pass her, the spotter went into great detail of how Harvick was getting out of the gas earlier going into the corner & she would get away but then drift up & Harvick was able to drive under her.
So they are gonna adjust on her tight center, but she also complains that it gets loose real quick.
I thought they should tell her to try to do what harvick is doing, because if she is driving in too deep she would naturally go tight center. Now if her car is actually a lil loose & they loosen it up she might go out to lunch after they adjust the car. Wish they would have asked her to adjust her driving 1st. When she is by herself with the whole track she has nice laps. Think she just gets a bit over aggressive in the corner when racing against other cars.

Guess we will see what happens.
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4225

1040

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: Danica says she is tight

Cool, the spotter is now telling her to back up her corner she is going in too hard.
she has had some really good spotters explaining to her about driving all year long.

She says she is loose if she uses the brakes. Now imagine if they would have loosened up her car.

(I am always happy when the Spotter agrees with me) LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2949

Images: 3
785

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon May 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Danica says she is tight

Ok Moppy,this isn't what i thought it was going to be!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8325

Images: 0
5361

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 am

Re: Danica says she is tight

i thought the same thing, its scary to think we are thinking alike lately.....
Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2949

Images: 3
785

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: Danica says she is tight

michaeljohn wrote:i thought the same thing, its scary to think we are thinking alike lately.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Scarey it is! :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5301

5044

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Thu May 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: Danica says she is tight

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Cool, the spotter is now telling her to back up her corner she is going in too hard.
she has had some really good spotters explaining to her about driving all year long.

She says she is loose if she uses the brakes. Now imagine if they would have loosened up her car.

(I am always happy when the Spotter agrees with me) LOL



I really like her spotter, he has helped her a lot! He talks her through everything and is so patient which gives her confidence. Does anyone know his name? I also think she really likes Zippy,;) .........me too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 am

Re: Danica says she is tight

Annalee wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:Cool, the spotter is now telling her to back up her corner she is going in too hard.
she has had some really good spotters explaining to her about driving all year long.

She says she is loose if she uses the brakes. Now imagine if they would have loosened up her car.

(I am always happy when the Spotter agrees with me) LOL



I really like her spotter, he has helped her a lot! He talks her through everything and is so patient which gives her confidence. Does anyone know his name? I also think she really likes Zippy,;) .........me too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


her spoters:
In Cup - Tab Boyd
in Nationwide - T. J. Majors
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER