FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 am

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Smokeshow14 wrote:One of the rare times I will ever do this to one your posts.
+1.

...well, there ya' go...you're learnin'... ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

azk8ster

Post Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 am

"incidents," not "incidences, " Danica! Doesn't twitter have spellcheck :? ?
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

palino_s

Post Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 am

Bad, bad Danica.. Ha, ha, ha..

Sam drove like a moron. Two laps ago he ruins Joe Nemecheck's race and last lap he had collision with Danica..

If he had flat tire, why did he try to go off track or bottom line?
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Lizard

Post Mon May 07, 2012 3:13 pm

palino_s wrote:Bad, bad Danica.. Ha, ha, ha..

Sam drove like a moron. Two laps ago he ruins Joe Nemecheck's race and last lap he had collision with Danica..

Sadler was pushing him and he was doing ok until turn 3 and then couldn't turn.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

palino_s

Post Mon May 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Lizard wrote:

Hornish said he had flat tire after collision with Nemecheck.. He hadnt problem go two laps with flat tire on restrictor plate track.. He lied..

If it would have been Smoke who did that to Sam everyone would be praising him for sticking up for himself.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm

There's no chance in being gullible here,it was clear the #12 had a RF tire going down and if you watch how Danica reacts to it,it appears much differant than it would if most anyone else was behind the #12.The lack of experiance maybe,i'd go more with the fact she's there for entertainment only. :mrgreen: Sorry,i agree Sam isn't the greatest stock car driver and he has been involved in several instances before because of that,but not this time.The only thing i see is the same old Danica i seen in the IRL and Nascar will not step in anymore than the IRL did.The Kyle and Ron incident was alot differant than this,but i will say Sam is much further ahead in points than Danica and showing considerable improvement.Danica has had alot of bad luck this year,so i couldn't say we've seen her best yet,after all,she did once finish in the top five one year in the IRL,over her teammates,one being Marco and we all know how well he drives. :lol: Well if you say Sam has more experiance in Nascar,ok i'll go with that,but we don't want to compare IRL now do weeeee?
<<

Lizard

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:21 pm

palino_s wrote:
Lizard wrote:

Hornish said he had flat tire after collision with Nemecheck.. He hadnt problem go two laps with flat tire on restrictor plate track.. He lied..

If it would have been Smoke who did that to Sam everyone would be praising him for sticking up for himself.

Actually no I wouldn't, case in point I hate Vickers but last year when he dumped Tony(after Tony had dumped him when he shouldn't have) all I could say is karma's a bi^*$.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Sam and Danica have had a rivalry since go kart days. Danica is a Hoosier and Sam is a buckeye so they crossed paths. Then they raced together in the IRL for years, and now it has continued in NASCAR. I wouldn't say they hate each other by any stretch and are probably friends. But they are competitors first. I'm sure Danica just thought Sam was just putting her in the wall.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 pm

...like a deck of cards...they are going to have to be dealt with... :mrgreen:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

palino_s

Post Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 am

wolfgang wrote:There's no chance in being gullible here,it was clear the #12 had a RF tire going down and if you watch how Danica reacts to it,it appears much differant than it would if most anyone else was behind the #12.The lack of experiance maybe,i'd go more with the fact she's there for entertainment only. :mrgreen: Sorry,i agree Sam isn't the greatest stock car driver and he has been involved in several instances before because of that,but not this time.The only thing i see is the same old Danica i seen in the IRL and Nascar will not step in anymore than the IRL did.The Kyle and Ron incident was alot differant than this,but i will say Sam is much further ahead in points than Danica and showing considerable improvement.Danica has had alot of bad luck this year,so i couldn't say we've seen her best yet,after all,she did once finish in the top five one year in the IRL,over her teammates,one being Marco and we all know how well he drives. :lol: Well if you say Sam has more experiance in Nascar,ok i'll go with that,but we don't want to compare IRL now do weeeee?

wtf? Once again Sam said he had 2 laps flat tire.. That mean he made 5 miles on 190+ without problems? I do not believe he had flat tire.. I know she is learning.. And about Sam - Montoya and Allmendinger show more improvement than Sam..

I do not compare IRL, because we talks about NASCAR, but if talks about her former teamates second her teamate was Tony Kanaan former champion..
Last edited by palino_s on Tue May 08, 2012 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

palino_s

Post Tue May 08, 2012 7:50 am

Lizard wrote:Actually no I wouldn't, case in point I hate Vickers but last year when he dumped Tony(after Tony had dumped him when he shouldn't have) all I could say is karma's a bi^*$.

I said - for example: if someone (for example Vickers) dumped Tony and Tony dumped him back, what do you say?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 8:05 am

just cuz she was Tony K's teammate doesnt mean she has dibs on his championship, unless i am totally reading it wrong, still early for me.

like it or not, she will be dragged over the coals for the littlest things, and that is just the back lash to getting all the attention, personally i want to see all the women succeed and get some wins,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

jamo14

Post Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

Smokeshow14 wrote:Sam and Danica have had a rivalry since go kart days. Danica is a Hoosier and Sam is a buckeye so they crossed paths. Then they raced together in the IRL for years, and now it has continued in NASCAR. I wouldn't say they hate each other by any stretch and are probably friends. But they are competitors first. I'm sure Danica just thought Sam was just putting her in the wall.

Danica is not a Hoosier....
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 am

she is from illi, eh jam?
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

palino_s

Post Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 am

michaeljohn wrote:just cuz she was Tony K's teammate doesnt mean she has dibs on his championship, unless i am totally reading it wrong, still early for me.

wtf? You are still sleeping. (sarcasm)
PreviousNext

Return to Danica