All things Danica
Post a reply

Danica's first trip to Talladega

Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Danica has never raced at a plate track but Daytona though she has four starts at Daytona with one pole and a best finish of 10th. I think that Saturday could be a big day for her, who knows if she can get the push she could become the first female to win in one of NASCAR's top 3 divisions.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Danica's first trip to Talladega

Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Danica has never raced at Daytona though she has four starts at Daytona with one pole and a best finish of 10th. I think that Saturday could be a big day for her, who knows if she can get the push she could become the first female to win in one of NASCAR's top 3 divisions.

I think you need to fix your post. I will be happy if she gets a top 5.

Sat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Danica finished 13th [unofficial results] out of what was left of the field,she got caught up in the last wreck of no doing of her own,her teammate made the top five.
Last edited by wolfgang on Sat May 05, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm

wolfgang wrote:Danica finished 13th out of what was left of the field,she got caught up in the last wreck of no doing of her own.

That sums it up perfectly.
It's Talladega, glad Eric McClure and everyone was wrecked today are okay.

Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 pm

wolfgang wrote:her teammate made the top five

Indeed. Cole is having a good run so far this season. I was fortunate enough to get to see him running a USAC midget race several years ago, and was impressed with him then. Good to see he is doing so well this season.
Post a reply