FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dusty in here

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: dusty in here

haha, dude, thanks for the laugh, your absolutely right.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm

inb4the"mine's bigger"contestbreaksout... :lol:

...btw, if it does...squirrel wants in... ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Lizard

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

azk8ster wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well it goes to show ya that someone wants to call me a bully and a dick, and a hater for things i post, but yet it is ok for him to personally call me names, do what ya gotta do BROTHA, jamie mac is still gonna suck in the morning.

Something tells me that you wouldn't dare say your lame comments if we were talking face to face. That could be arranged. Meet me at Dover and we can settle this like real men.

TICKETS! Get your tickets here! Popcorn! Crackerjack! ICE cold Beer!

Oh, and Doc, I'm with you, so i don't need an exemption from taking exception to the inception!

2 tickets and a couple of beers please :)
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Lizard

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Try me. Your a sad little patheic excuse for a man. I mean above all I feel bad for you. Your a huge bser too. No way you'd fight me. I could promise that. You see where I come from if you talk and act the way you talk, your asking for a fight. I've probably been into more pyshical confrontations in a day then you have been in your life. Your offline life is probably a sham so you resort to a weak online persona. Get off the pc, stop obessing of JJ he gas a wife, and get a life.

at least i can spell,

i was a bouncer for 10 years at strip clubs and biker bars, so think about that jr,

im not gonna sit here and make physical threats against you, obviously your not smart to realize, threats online to people are treated like crimes, so keep shooting your mouth off, i will just keep quoting your threats so people can see how you really are, keep making your parents proud with your thug mentality....

And cyber bullying doesn't exactly make your Dudley do right.
Who do you think you are? Where did your ego come from? Either you have none or it is an inflated one for no reason.
That's just where I am from and how we do things. I am sure you do things differently. I've met plenty of people like you and had to settle it with fisty cups.
Great you were a bouncer, don't scare me I work for a private security company. I've fought people twice my size. I just don't like you or people like you. For four years you been pulling this crap, and now I am standing up to you. But I guess you can't take it. But you can sure as #### dish it out.

Ok, I'm a bit confused here. I'm a blonde so what can I say :D . I thought you were a wanna be driver, who didn't have a job that was going on casting calls for acting and modeling? Don't you have to be at least 18 to be security(I thought is was 21, but I could be wrong) so if you are same age as Johanna Long I don't get it so could you please explain. I am not trying to be pain, just confused. Thanks
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Lizard all of that is true but not having a job has changed. I was hired mid last week. Johanna and I are both 19 turning 20 this year. I am young compared to most here, but don't let MJ calling me a kid make you think I am younger then I really am. And I prefer aspiring not wanna be.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Lizard

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Lizard all of that is true but not having a job has changed. I was hired mid last week. Johanna and I are both 19 turning 20 this year. I am young compared to most here, but don't let MJ calling me a kid make you think I am younger then I really am. And I prefer aspiring not wanna be.

So when did the whole security guard job come into play? I'm just trying to make sense of things.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:59 pm

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is all i can say.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm

are you guys seriously Armwrestling over the internet? Thats Awesome!
Well looks like I will have to open the Hotdog stand earlier on raceday! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:50 pm

thats right Sch, i am the world champ and got the belt to prove it.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Lizard wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Lizard all of that is true but not having a job has changed. I was hired mid last week. Johanna and I are both 19 turning 20 this year. I am young compared to most here, but don't let MJ calling me a kid make you think I am younger then I really am. And I prefer aspiring not wanna be.

So when did the whole security guard job come into play? I'm just trying to make sense of things.

I don't like being broke lol. The opportunity came up and I took it. Everyone before he here had that point in their life when they took whatever job they could.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Lizard

Post Wed May 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Lizard wrote:

I don't like being broke lol. The opportunity came up and I took it. Everyone before he here had that point in their life when they took whatever job they could.

I'm not knocking that you took the job, in fact I applaud it. Your response in previous post made it sound like you have been one for quite a while so I was confused.

<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Where is Racer 1 when you need him!?! :lol: :lol: There are times when I really miss him. ;) Just think what he could add to this! Now, that would be worth the price of admission :roll: :roll:

SS 14 congrats on the job, with this economy it is so hard to find any type of job. MJ and SS14 I love when you both banter back and forth, but please keep it to just that or we'll have to get "Mrs.B" to come and settle this.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
Previous

Return to Danica