FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Geez

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Geez

When is that girl going to catch some luck, other than bad? Personally, I'd go with the superstitious ones and try to ditch the green car...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 am

Re: Geez

Have to wonder also ? Danica isnt overly religous but she has said she believes in a type of destiny or fate type of thing. Last season when the Andretti drivers failed to qualify for the Indy 500 on pole day, then her sitting in the rain for hrs on bump day she finally did qualify but she did comment afterwards she thought it was a sign of sorts like how her Indycar career was supposed to end or something else? We know now she had already decided to go to Nascar FT this yr, therefore leaving Indycar anyway, but maybe WHY this is hapenning now as the Indycar "Gods" so to speak are causing all this bad luck as she left them for Nascar? Afterall--Danica has everything, money, fame and fortune etc because OF Indycar and now she left them for Nascar?

Have to wonder now what she is really thinking with all this bad luck as it would certainly get my attention. Anyone who really believes in this type of signs or bad luck for a reason, one can only wonder what the heck is going on for sure? If all things happen for a reason then whats this all about. Maybe she was never meant to leave Indycar or maybe all this is supposed to test her mental toughness and maybe make her stronger and to create "drama" and go on to an amazing comeback of good fortune and maybe win a Nascar race etc.. We fans can only hope I guess? 8-)
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Geez

Don't know,but her replacement in the IRL was pretty impressive today! :mrgreen: Sorry,i just couldn't help myself! :lol:

Return to Danica