FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica's merchandise sales

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Danica's merchandise sales

Oh. Sorry I was trying to sound like someone else ;)
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Well MJ, I am certainly not surprised by your desire to have a JJ thread considering your longtime bromance with the 5 time champ. He doesn't "do" it for me but I have lots of friends who are that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ms Patrick, will win races, probably NW of course and will gain the respect of her competitors and the naysayers here. She has the will to win and she is in very good equipment. She is a cash cow for her team owners and sponsors alike. Oh excuse me the mailman is at the door. I hope he is bringing my Go Daddy jacket
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Is she saying Go Daddy or is she saying Ohhh Daaaadddyyy!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

schmoopy, ya confused me for a minute, i thought i was reading, ummmmmmmm well ya know then i though, ahhh just messing with me
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

i know doc, you not fond of winners............... nothing can change that... i seen a clip on you tube where danica was under caution and she followed the pace car, passed it, team told her she cant do that, her response " no one told me i couldnt" read the rulebook, then ya would know.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:26 am

michaeljohn wrote:i know doc, you not fond of winners............... nothing can change that... i seen a clip on you tube where danica was under caution and she followed the pace car, passed it, team told her she cant do that, her response " no one told me i couldnt" read the rulebook, then ya would know.

And? Mark Martin threw a win out the window on the last lap (under caution) by driving into pit lane instead of crossing the finish line.

MJ, last year she was also IndyCar driver. IndyCar have different rules..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm

palino_s wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i know doc, you not fond of winners............... nothing can change that... i seen a clip on you tube where danica was under caution and she followed the pace car, passed it, team told her she cant do that, her response " no one told me i couldnt" read the rulebook, then ya would know.

And? Mark Martin threw a win out the window on the last lap (under caution) by driving into pit lane instead of crossing the finish line.

MJ, last year she was also IndyCar driver. IndyCar have different rules..

And that should matter why??? Sorry but this is one of the reason why I have been annoyed with her in IRL, people wanting to give her breaks because "but it's Danica" mentality. I'd be making the same comment that MJ made about "read the rulebook" if she was a guy.

I mean seriously just watching the races on tv would have told her that she can't do that.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
Previous

Return to Danica