FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go get em Danica!

<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Go get em Danica!

Hope Danica hangs in there today and kick some of those good ol boys behinds!

I've been so impressed with her honesty during her recent interviews. She is smart, likeable and though she has confidence, she also has a humility that is refreshing. Yet we know she can be a tough cookie too.

I am super excited about her joining SHR and hope she does good enough this season to hang around and become a 3rd FT driver for SHR. I just hope she stays out of the wall today as this is Daytona and if you aren't wrecked by the final lap, you always have a chance to win it.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

racer1

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Go get em Danica!

She just needs to stay out of trouble as there are drivers in this Cup series that are plain wreckless morons, call it desperation to do well or just stupidity I dont know, but she needs luck on her side and NOT bad.

Buescher winning that NNS race will do nothing for that series and i'll bet nascar isnt happy? Course they're the ones who caused all this with pack racing crap so they get to suffer the consequences. Curious what the ratings will be for the NNS race yesterday, as we know if this 500 race is delayed untill tommorrow it wont matter as its a work day and ratings will suck as they always do with postponed races. 8-)
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

awsum14

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: Go get em Danica!

And the only thing about graveyard is that I'll be able to catch the race before I have to take a nap :D :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder

Return to Danica