FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica & Ricky ?

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 am

Re: Danica & Ricky ?

Danica Patrick JR ??? :lol: 8-) :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HTower

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 am

Patrick, a former IndyCar star who has become a worldwide celebrity thanks to her racy commercials for sponsor Go Daddy, despite her lack of success on the track.

Fixed the obvious mistake in the article.
<<

osoblu

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 am

I love that the media is justifying this as "news" because WE the fans want to know more about our drivers. tsk tsk Nascar media has shown there tmz ways. It really is hard to take these writers seriously.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 pm

here is another good pet name for them "dick"
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm happy for them ... and even think they make a cute couple. The both of them on the same learning curve is kind of cute too. They don't have to sneak around anymore and can be open & relaxed this coming season. That has to be a huge relief for them.

I understand a lot of folks may not like Danica, but I will give her, her props for following thru on ten of the hardest tracks, that Tony hand picked for her ... and came out looking like a trooper, last season. For some of the fans who think women should race, this is big and she is paving a way for others, even if it's with her popularity, alone, as some may say. Just hope she can do better this year, even while handicapped with TG. ;-)

Finally... so happy she ended up with Ricky .. especially after Tony asked how "his future wife" was doing in one race. ( hee hee hee )

Tracy... {{{ HUGS }}} :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 am

OK......now someone help a sister out. I am thinking there is a disconnect with me over this Stenica thing.

Do y'all remember all the Trevor vs Ricky things? And all the wholesome and competitive things they did for "fun"? And I can also recall something on Speed with several other drivers including Ricky on some "religious" type things.

Is it the Mom in me.....(which if it is...when did I get old and prude?) or is this relationship feeling a little smarmy to anyone else? Now having said that most of you know I'm not much of a Danica fan and i love me some Ricky Stenhouse.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DING, DING, DING, DING....buzzzzz,buzzzzzzzz, woooo woooo..... DING, DING, DING....ME TOO!!!

:lol: :shock: ON THE NOSEY!!!!!!! :lol: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am

its only been a week and im tired of it, it shows you no one will take her serious as a driver if her dating life gets more attention then her driving skills, do you really think it will last??? what will happen if ricky pulled a number like smith did at bristol, danica will get out the car and be all smiles?
its a joke....

please ricky, lose the lid, it reminds me of the dillion boys and they look like tools...
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm

hahaha... I can't comment on the age difference thing since my ex-husband was 7 years younger than me and the age difference with my last bf was even more than that. I don't really care if they're dating or not but it seems like a bad idea in this set of circumstances. I do think maturity levels are a concern if/when the relationship goes south... JMO

Oh, and I agree on the "lid" thing mj... Gives me flashbacks to the whole "Urban Cowboy" thing, ugh :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

kwatts

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 pm

just hope everybody leaves them alone and lets her race.thatss the problem today.everybody wants up in her business.she a racer let her race.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Well... all I can say to all you "Leave 'em alone" posters... is...

There's nothing like a phone call placed to an Associated Press member, to tell them, what you want the world to know.

Some of us are interested in drivers personal life's... as it makes a difference to how we interpret them and may give us insight to how they're feeling, when racing. We do have lives and we do have respect.

We talk about the wives, girlfriends, babies and pets of other drivers... so what is the disconnect here all about? Do we NOT want to see Ryan's kids, animals or barns, because he is a racer? ? Do we NOT want to see Tony's house because he is a racer? Do we not care about our drivers hobbies and off-the-track-adventures? Some of us do. These people are human beings, not automatic robots who only race, 24/7/365.

Danica put this info forward, on her own. (( AP phone call )) She was not asked, she was not forced to admit, it wasn't a blackmail story that came to light... Danica MADE THE WORLD KNOW, freely and on her own free will.

Besides the interest part, posting these stories along the years is a way of documenting the drivers life thru news stories on here.

Sorry if it bothers some of you... but some fans interest beyond the track, is not going to go away any time soon.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Haha Smokie. I just said something similar in the Nana's "Gossip" thread in the Nascar Racing forum. I may not like to "gossip" in my real life but this isn't real life. These are celebrities and I for one want to know all about my favorite drivers... including their personal lives. I think part of why I started following Ryan was because of Krissie. We've been talking about Tony's love life on this site since it started but I have to say that this is mostly among the female fans. Unless SHR is going to kick us all out, I will expect some good "gossip" about my favorite drivers on this site, and Danica doesn't escape this because she's a female.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Can't be a star based on talent, date someone who is! Got it! :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

HTower wrote:
Patrick, a former IndyCar star who has become a worldwide celebrity thanks to her racy commercials for sponsor Go Daddy, despite her lack of success on the track.

Fixed the obvious mistake in the article.

Despite her lack of TALENT on the track? :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Danica