FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Preseason Thunder

<<

MsChris73

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Preseason Thunder

Hi Guys.
Just got back from Preseason Thunder @Daytona..and had the best time!! We were lucky enough to be there all 3 days and loved every minute of it!
Met Danica Thursday night, and got an autograph. She was very sweet..and actually chatty with me, noting that we had the same iPhone and same case, lol. She told me how she had hers in her car with her...and kept a white towel around it so it wouldn't get dirty! I was surprised that she spent that much time talking, considering there were probably 50 people behind me waiting! She allowed us to take her photo at the table too, and posed and smiled for each one. Danica is def a #10!! :)
I spent some time around her garage window...and up on the fan deck watching the comings and goings. Very cool to be able to see the drivers and crew in action, in the garage. I was able to get my #7 cap and event ticket signed by Danica too... it was such a thrill.

Her car looks great and it was awesome to see her scootin' around the track so fast. It just amazes me how she can be so petite in stature... yet so friggin gutsy!!! Shes going almost 200mph for crying out loud! She's just badass...and I hope 2013 is her year.

Happy Saturday!
Chris
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: Preseason Thunder

Ms Chris -

Welcome to the garage gang here ... and thanks for sharing your story. :-)

I think a lot of folks don't know, what you spoke of, and need to be reminded of it, every now and again. :-) You did it perfectly. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 pm

It is great to hear stories like this because I know somebody who works on the Fire Safety Crews...who knew that actually was a NASCAR career. My friend told me that most of the time she is as rude as can be, but with the fans she puts on a totally different attitude.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

futura64

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:38 am

Nascar story ........ Danica at Pre-Season Thunder at Daytona

Click Here ----> www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/article ... edway.html
BudmaninTx

Return to Danica